As international leader in marine services, BOURBON offers to the most demanding oil & gas clients worldwide a full line of innovative, safe, high performance and new generation vessels and an expanded offer of offshore oil & gas services delivered by 11 000 experienced and competent employees across 45 countries. By joining BOURBON you will be “Under the flag of excellence”. Bourbon Interoil Nigeria recruits a:
SENIOR A/C ELECTRICIAN
The Senior A/C Electrician is responsible for carrying out maintenance and repairs on BINL vessels and to assist other BOURBON affiliates vessels as required by his line of Management.
In order to achieve this you will be in charge of the following:
- Inventory of A/C material and spare parts.
- Request order/purchase of A/C material
- Carry out maintenance on vessels at the base and on the dry dock
- Repairing deficient parts (compressor / Condensor etc.)
- Team leader for A/C Technician
- Developing and training subordinate/s
This position will report to the Maintenance Supervisor.
Desired Skills and Experience
Key skills & Competencies
- Knowledge and experience of A/C’s in the marine industry
- Resourceful and resilient to stress in a fast-paced environment
At least 3 years working in a similar role in the Marine industry
Formal qualification as A/C Electrician
Rotational position, based in Nigeria (90 days on / 30 days off)
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment20 hours ago
Actress Ada Ameh Breaks Down In Tears; Begs Government To Allow Her Bury Daughter (Video)
- News Feed23 hours ago
Oke Wasn’t Killed By Stray Bullet -Deceased’s Brother
- National News23 hours ago
You’re a total idiot – 2Face and Blackface clash again
- News Feed23 hours ago
Lagos Deputy Governor, Obafemi Hamzat Clears The Air On Lekki Light Outage
- News Feed23 hours ago
“They took all my years of hardwork” – Uche Elendu Laments Looting of Her Store by Hoodlums (photos)
- News Feed20 hours ago
“I don’t care about #EndSARS”- Edo state deputy governor’s son slams protesters
- Uncategorized23 hours ago
Lagos Policemen Brutalise PUNCH Journalists For Covering #EndSARS Protest
- National News22 hours ago
Lekki Toll Gate Shooting: Osinbajo Breaks Silence