With so many people hooking up nowadays, including the “friends with benefits” scenario, many are not sure if they are in a relationship or in a “situationship”, a word I saw recently on social media. Relationships are sometimes treated like clothing; some change them almost daily. Then there are others who don’t mind sharing in intimate relationships with multiple partners, which are many times unknown to the other participants. Regardless of what we see in media, there are many people who still have a strong desire for an exclusive relationship. They want someone to refer to them as “mine”.
Here are eight ways to confirm if your relationship is exclusive:
1. You are their number one priority. If they are already parents, then their children will be their top priority, but thereafter, you are it. Your needs are met by them; they want to know how they can help and serve you in every possible way. They want to know ALL about you – the good and the bad. When they find out things about you that you may be ashamed of, they don’t run away. They also work hard to see you smile.
2. They create boundaries with their other friendships (and family members) to ensure that the relationship is protected. If they have opposite-sex friendships, they establish boundaries to ensure that their significant other doesn’t have to question or wonder about anything.
3. They have nothing to hide. Nothing is off-limits. No question is too intrusive. Passwords are shared. They want you to know that they can be trusted; they want to put your mind at ease.
4. They are 100% committed to you. No-one else has their heart. They have made great strides in ridding themselves of soul ties, and they have completely ended and severed previous relationships.
5. They want to help you build your dreams. They have amazing suggestions and ideas, and they are ready to roll up their sleeves to help you build. They are not intimidated by your goals and dreams, because they know you want them to be a part of it!
6. They are ready to share you with the world. After they have vetted you with close friends, mentors, family members and spiritual leaders, they want to tell the world that you belong to them. They will start introducing you to their wider circle so that everyone becomes aware of the relationship.
7. There is discussion of marriage. Pre-marital counseling is scheduled with a professional therapist or spiritual leader (or both). The input of an objective, professional third party into the relationship helps to bring blind spots into view, and helps to bring an exclusive couple (who are compatible) even closer to each other.
8. They prefer spending their spare time with you over anyone else. They want to be in your presence just to experience you as much as they can. Their friends may tease them, but it doesn’t matter. You have become an important and vital part of their world, and they want everyone (including you) to know that!
Being loved exclusively is an amazing experience. To be treasured above everyone else, and to know that your lover has your back at all times adds an element of security and confidence to life like nothing else can. Check the list, and look at your relationship to determine if you have signs of exclusivity. Be open to having that discussion!
Exotic Resorts May Be the Best Bet for a Holiday
An exotic vacation usually means exploring a distant foreign country, whilst resorts are places
to go for rest, sport, or which offers a particular speciality, with many resorts being part of a
popular tourist destination or on or near a beach. If you are planning a vacation to an exotic
resort it can be a once-in-a-lifetime vacation to a far-flung destination or a luxurious place to
stay closer to home where you can enjoy some pampering.
Why stay at an exotic resort
Exotic resorts often offer all-inclusive vacation deals, along with other options that leave you
to plan your stay more precisely to your own wishes. These resorts offer excellent customer
service, superb accommodation and facilities and are usually to be found in beautiful settings.
Here are some of the best resorts from around the world for you to consider:
Four Seasons Resort, Seychelles
This famous resort has made many feel they have entered Paradise. The gentle ocean breeze
floats up the granite hillside and into your tree-house villa tucked away from the other guests
staying at the resort. This is perfect for encouraging you to relax, either by your private pool
or in the clear blue waters of Petite Anse Bay. Perfect for a romantic stay, there is a Spa for
pampering and the chance for a sunset meal on a deserted beach.
Some enjoy simply sitting on their balcony, gazing at the ocean between reading their book,
sketching or checking out international bookmakers and betting sites for the chance of a
flutter. If you want another type of adrenaline kick, check out the resorts excellent kayaking
and snorkelling facilities, which are recommended by nearly all who try it.
Anantara Resort, Hua Hin, Thailand
The ultimate tropical getaway, the Anantara Resort is an award-winning site modelled on a
traditional Thai village and is just three hours drive south of Bangkok. The location is where
Thai royalty and aristocrats have been holidaying for almost one-hundred years. Today, you
can visit historical attractions alongside theme parks and shops as well as vineyards and golf
The resort is set among 14 acres of lush tropical grounds with lotus-filled lagoons and
meandering pathways through exotic foliage, with many rooms overlooking the shoreline.
Each day, chefs prepare freshly caught local seafood alongside Thai specialities. The resort
also has an award-winning spa located within a lagoon-inspired oasis offering you the perfect
opportunity to relax.
Kurumba is a well-established resort that opened almost 50 years ago and continues to offer
superb hospitality and contemporary facilities. There are seven speciality restaurants offering
cuisine from Italy to the Middle East as well as Thila, a restaurant which extends out over the
water which offers gourmet breakfasts and seafood dinners.
You can go snorkelling over the nearby reef full of colourful marine life or sign up to a dive
package as part of your stay, or just enjoy a private pool when staying at one of the spacious
villages. There are also deluxe beachfront bungalows offering direct beach access and views
of the crystal-clear waters.
Healthcare Workers To Receive Coca-Cola-Funded PPEs From Nigerian Red Cross
Since the outbreak of the Coronavirus disease in Nigeria, our healthcare workers have continued to lead the charge against the disease. As the number of recorded COVID-19 cases in Nigeria began to increase, these healthcare workers rose to the challenge and fought tirelessly to protect the lives of Nigerians impacted by the disease.
Considering the risks these healthcare workers face, there is a crucial need for adequate protective equipment for these brave frontline workers.
Coca-Cola is excited that over 400,000 Personal Protective Equipment (PPEs) procured to support the intervention efforts of the Nigerian Government and other key stakeholders to fight the COVID 19 pandemic have arrived. We do believe that this will to provide succor to our healthcare workers on the frontlines
These PPEs comprise N95 respirators, surgical masks, examination gloves, face shields, medical gowns, no-touch thermometers, disposable aprons, heavy-duty rubber gloves, rubber boots, basic masks, disposable gloves, and hand sanitizers.
Since the first confirmed case of the disease in Nigeria reported in February, over 800 healthcare workers have contracted the disease. While Nigerians are encouraged to stay home where possible and practice social distancing, these healthcare workers are needed across the country in the continued fight against the disease.
This donation forms part of The Coca-Cola Foundation’s COVID-19 relief interventions in Nigeria. The Coca-Cola Foundation has provided $2.5m in grant to IFRC who seeks to directly impact the lives of 1.4 million people in Nigeria and across other countries in West and Central Africa under this partnership.
Taking Care of Tomorrow’s Leaders Today – The itel, Lagos Food Bank Example
Waking up to a special meal or choice gift is the best feeling ever. Hundreds of children in Mushin, mainland Lagos, had a filling taste of this feeling for the October 1 st celebrations. It’s an experience they will remember for a long time.
Being one of the most responsible corporate citizens around, celebrating Independence Day was always going to be on the radar for itel Mobile. To make this possible and memorable, the brand got to work in earnest. The focus of the work was picking the best way to commemorate the 60th independence anniversary of the most populous black nation on earth.
The efforts soon paid off through an impact-driven partnership with the Lagos Food Bank Initiative. With the arrangement, both partners considered a couple of activities capable of affecting communities positively and bringing smiles to people’s faces in Lagos. At the end of the exercise, taking care of children, the leaders of tomorrow, in the commercial city secured the highest votes.
With the decision, itel Mobile set about making this happen. Not surprisingly, the decision was
influenced by giving children the means to excel and prepare them for leadership and nation-building, for them to enjoy better life. For the good of their immediate family, community and the Nigerian society.
Idiko, Mushin, a suburb of mainland Lagos, was chosen as the benefiting community. And the partners strategically reached out to the beneficiaries, children and families, with gifts of love, care, happiness and support made possible by the itel Love Always On CSR initiative.
Over 1,000 families benefited from the gesture as well as 600 children, and each one of them received food packages to celebrate Nigeria’s 60 th Independence Day commemoration.
Speaking on the event and itel’s Love Always On CSR Initiative, Oke Umurhohwo, itel’s Marketing Manager said, ‘We wanted to mark this year’s Independence Day celebrations differently, and that is why we did something so momentous for our children. Children are the backbone of any longstanding community, and as such, we are proud to be able to give back and support them on their journey as leaders of tomorrow and for a better life.’
To meet the demands of the memorable event, 30 volunteers joined the customer-centric brand and the Lagos-based NGO to share smiles, and to convey just how important it is to love and take care of today’s children who will ultimately become leaders of tomorrow.
With the thoughtful activity, there are insights for everyone, from the government to citizens, on partnerships that are capable of making life better for children. Indeed, itel Mobile and the Lagos Food Bank Initiative have offered a great template on bringing this to reality.
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Omotola Apologizes For Her Insensitive Tweet About The Lekki Tollgate Shooting
- National News7 hours ago
#EndSARS: TVC Back On Air — Four Days After Mob Attack
- Entertainment21 hours ago
Ronke Oshodi Oke Cries Uncontrollably As She Regrets Campaigning For Buhari
- News Feed11 hours ago
Users can now mute WhatsApp chats forever
- National News10 hours ago
Ben Ayade Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Cross River
- National News9 hours ago
End SARS Protest: Abia Govt Relaxes Curfew
- News Feed10 hours ago
Buhari has ordered probe into Lekki shootings: Minister
- News Feed11 hours ago
Whoever carted away the staff of the Oba and his shoe should please return it — Shedu Sani