Three young boys who were playing with fire, caused a huge tragedy when one friend became trapped inside a burning shed.
Savvas Yianasmidis was playing in a shed with his friends, who are all 8 years old.
One of the boys dared the others to light a piece of paper on fire. He allegedly offered $100 to anyone brave enough to light the fire.
However, the container had gasoline and caused the flames to explode. Two boys quickly jumped over the flames and escaped.
Sadly, Yianasmidis was afraid to jump over the hot flames and was killed. Firefighters put out the flames, but were unable to save the child. The fire was ruled accidental.
– YJ News