I didn’t even know there was a Korede Bello fan base known as — BELLOVERS!!!
Anyways, a very serious fan of the Mavin artistes did a count down of the things that make him so special.
Read it below: –
People constantly ask me why I like Korede Bello so much. They do not understand that it’s not for superficial reasons so i decided to do this. TEN THINGS I LOVE ABOUT @koredebello
1. His HUMILITY. This definitely is number 1. It always gets me. But like i always say, the way up is down.
2. His VOICE. He is extraordinarily talented. His smooth voice always provides a sort of comfortzone for me.
3. His DRESS SENSE. Simple but he always looks like a #DoroMegaSuperStar. (The necklace). No blings and things that attract unnecessary attention.
4. He does not take things for granted. His fans mean a lot to him. He can sacrifice even his sleep just so he can retweet and reply them or repost their pictures and videos.
5. He is a HUSTLER. Not in the razz sense of the word but he will not stop until he gets where God has destined for him to be.
6. He is FUNNY. Several times my mom has had cause to question my sanity because I am laughing so hard at something he said.
7. He is SPONTANEOUS. Á la his dorobucci fuji remix. I laugh everytime i see it.
8. He is SWEET. If you are his friend, he will stop at nothing to see you happy. He will stay up till 12 midnight to wish you happy birthday and start fighting over who was first to wish *shines teeth* (But korede dont lie, u know i won!)
9. He is FRIENDLY. This ought to be number one because this is my primary reason for being a #bellover . He manages to make time out of no time for his friends and fans. He tries as much as possible to reply without hurting your feelings. He is also an UnderG Pastor. His prayers are #GBAM
10. Now I made this number ten because people tend to think its number one but I want them to know there are more important things, but I will not lie o. He is CUTE. His youthful looks endear him to many including Your’s Truly.
BONUS: He may or may not know this but he unites his fans in a way no other celeb has been able to do. By being a bellover, i have met some of the most awesome people ever. Now you see why I can never stop repping the #BelloverMovement. Please feel free to add yours or even re-do your own TEN THINGS.
Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo And Wife Welcome Third Child
Nollywood actor, Junior Pope Odonwodo and his wife, Jennifer have welcomed their child, a baby boy together.
The actor announced the arrival of his third child via his Instagram page on Tuesday and he described it as a ‘perfect time.’
Odonwodo also revealed his baby’s name is Jamon Adimchinobi Odonwodo.
Sharing a photo of his newborn son, he wrote;
“Unto Us A Child Is Born……….Swagnation God Has Done It Again For My Family……..Welcome to earth son, Jamon Adimchinobi Odonwodo …..
What a time to join us ,A perfect time when the earth needs cleansing ,just when the nation needs a rebirth. You are going to be great and do great things , I love you son and thank you for choosing my family……God is the greatest”
See his post below:
“Mixed Feelings”, Says Rapper Falz As He Celebrates 30th Birthday
Popular Nigerian rapper, Folarin Falana, alias Falz, posted a photo of himself via Instagram on Tuesday as he finally turned 30-years-old.
Taking to the photo-sharing app, the #EndSARS activist revealed that he has ‘mixed feelings’ as he celebrates his birthday a week after the Lekki Toll Gate Shooting that claimed the lives of people and left many injured.
Falz captioned his photo with the words;
“Mixed feelings. It has been a week since we lost our brave soldiers at the toll gate.
I have also now officially been on this earth for 30 years.
I pray for a much better tomorrow. I pray for a Nigeria that I can truly be proud to call home”
See his post below:
‘We Will Win, Don’t Give Up’, Actress Stella Damasus Encourages Nigerians
Nigerian actress, Stella Damasus, has encouraged Nigerians in this period. The movie star is confident that Nigerians will overcome and win the current challenges facing the country.
According to the actress, God has already declared that the challenges shall be surmounted, so there is no reason to give up the fight.
Taking to her Twitter page, she writes:
“I encourage you all not to give up. Wetin we dey see so na wetin some of us expect. But na we go win. I am so confident. God don already declare since say na we go win. Dem go do their drama well well o but las las dem go commot 4 road. No give up abeg #EndBadGovernanceinNigeria”
See her tweet below:
- Entertainment20 hours ago
‘It’s Really Sad That Fashola Is Part Of The Pantomime’ – OAP Toolz Reacts To Camera Found At Tollgate
- Entertainment24 hours ago
Tara Durotoye Reveals The Extent Of Damage Done To Her Store By Hoodlums
- Entertainment24 hours ago
#EndSARS: “I Swear On My Life, Our Fallen Soldiers Must Get Justice” – Rapper Falz (Video)
- Lifestyle23 hours ago
Actress Osas Ighodaro Celebrates Her 30th Birthday With Emotional Post
- National News5 hours ago
‘You Cannot Gag The Press’ -Fani-Kayode Reacts To NBC Fine On Media Houses
- National News24 hours ago
No State Hoarded COVID-19 Palliatives, NGF Insists
- News Feed12 hours ago
Nigerian Lawyer, Adegboruwa reacts to Fashola’s ‘discovery’ of camera at Lekki tollgate
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Regina Daniels Shares Stunning Photos On Instagram