1. Start by loving yourself unabashedly without restrain. Once you become your most attentive lover, you can attract a true love from want and not need.
2. Open your heart to what’s possible. Begin to take down the walls that have “protected you” from receiving the kind of love you deserve.
3. Stop, See and Listen for the signs of real love that takes action and won’t take no for an answer.
4. Seek out the best kind of relationship; one where you are not only lovers, but trust-worthy best friends as well.
5. Make extraordinary your mirrored reflection. Never love anyone who treats you like you’re ordinary. Give what you want and never settle for less in return.
6. Be and expect open-hearted acceptance. Feeling validated and approved of, lights the way to walking in the same direction towards happiness.
7. Have enough courage to trust love one more time, and maybe one time again.