1. Newborn photos
Whether you take them with your smartphone or hire a professional photographer, there will never be time or money better spent than what you invest in those newborn pictures. They’re best taken before your little one is even 10 days old, as babies are easier to position and lull to sleep in those first days following birth. Before you know it, that tiny infant will be several months old and you will never quite believe how small they were when they were first born without that photographic proof.
2. A first time for everything
When babies are first born, every day is full of firsts: first bath, first feeding, first cuddle, first yawn. And in the months following those first days there will be first visits to the zoo, first solid food, first time in the high chair, first crawl, first step, etc. As they age, children’s firsts are spread farther apart, but there will be first friend birthday parties, first days of school, first sleepovers, first choir concerts, first airplane flights. Then, they’ll have first dates, first dances and first boy or girlfriends. Don’t miss the opportunity to photograph these firsts. After all, they only happen once.
3. What a mess
Messes happen; it’s a big part of growing up. In the moment, they can be annoying or frustrating. You’ll be inclined to yell, pull your hair, maybe even stomp your feet. But if you would only step back for a moment and see how little that event matters in the scheme of things, maybe you’ll realize that this messy moment is really just another memory in the making. So instead of quickly reaching for a wipe or a dish towel, reach for your camera and snap a quick pic. You’ll be laughing about this before you know it.
4. The frowny face
Most often, the aim of our picture-taking is to capture our kids at their happiest: big smiles, dimples, wide eyes and all. Looking back, you might even trick yourself into thinking those early years must have been pretty easy. People just smiled all the time! But there’s so much more to life than that, and just like your pictures of messes, pictures of your kids with all their emotions will give you a rounder, better defined picture of what life was really like. So capture your kids in all their forms — sad, surprised, excited, pouty, confused, awestruck and, yes, even frowny.
5. Parent selfies
Look through the last 10 pictures you took. And the 10 before that. How many of those pictures featured you or your spouse? Is one or are both of you missing from the myriad of pictures you take of your children? Don’t leave yourself out of all those pictures, or one day your kids will ask, “Where were you?” If you are often the only picture-taking capable person around, figure out creative ways to include yourself in some form. Take selfies, use mirrors, or take a picture pointing down at your feet with your child looking up. Just make sure you can show your kids you were there.
6. Grandparent grins
Perhaps the most regrettable picture moments are the times you miss snapping a picture of your child and a grandparent interacting. Whether they live near or far, are much aged or still in their prime, grandparent time should never be taken for granted. The pictures your children will love the most are the ones that show them doing something with their grandparent, rather than sitting and posing. Here are 5 more ways for showing love to grandparents.
Very few of us possess degrees in photography, but you don’t have to be an expert to capture a simple moment in your child’s life. Don’t worry about whether you’re skilled or not, just take pictures as often as you can. A single pause in your day to press a button on your phone could bring back many fond memories in the years to come.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Faithia Williams Condoles Iyabo Ojo Over Mother’s Death
- News Feed22 hours ago
Iyabo Ojo Finds Out Her Mum Lied About Her Age (Video)
- Entertainment23 hours ago
“It’s Different And Classy” – Cardi B Praises Erica’s Fashion Style
- Entertainment19 hours ago
Cossy Orjiakor Replies Fans Who Criticized Her For Wearing A Racy Outfit While Preaching About God
- Entertainment21 hours ago
Flavor’s Babymama, Sandra Okagbue Celebrates Him And Their Second Daughter As They Both Turn A Year Older
- News Feed22 hours ago
Anambra 2021: I Will Build 21 Universities If Elected Governor – Godwin Maduka
- News Feed22 hours ago
Denrele Edun Meets His ‘New Twin’, Says “Time To Start Questioning Our Parents”
- News Feed22 hours ago
Man Excited As His Boyfriend Asks For His Hand In Marriage (Photos)