Ericsson is a world-leading provider of telecommunications equipment & services to mobile & fixed network operators. Over 1,000 networks in more than 180 countries use Ericsson equipment, & more than 40 percent of the world’s mobile traffic passes through Ericsson networks. Using innovation to empower people, business & society, we are working towards the Networked Society, in which everything that can benefit from a connection will have one. At Ericsson, we apply our innovation to market-based solutions that empower people & society to help shape a more sustainable world.
We are truly a global company, working across borders in 175 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture & an innovative & engaging environment where employees enhance their potential every day. Our employees live our vision, core values & guiding principles. They share a passion to win & a high responsiveness to customer needs that in turn makes us a desirable partner to our clients. To ensure professional growth, Ericsson offers a stimulating work experience, continuous learning & growth opportunities that allow you to acquire the knowledge & skills necessary to reach your career goals.
The Sourcing Category Manager shall develop cost effective Ericsson wide category strategies that are based on cross-functional requirements & business needs in both Regions & Business Units.
The Category Manager is accountable for supplier business intelligence, benchmarking practice & category market knowledge, establishing a cost effective & competitive market place that optimizes Ericsson’s supplier business. The role is also responsible for the Preferred Supplier List & internal compliance to it.
Through requirement alignment & opportunities from Sourcing & stakeholders, sustainable solutions fulfilling stakeholder requirements, policies, laws & regulations shall be secured.
Responsibilities & Tasks
- Define & implement cross-functional strategies
- Define & secure implementation of a preferred supplier list
- Define & implement applicable category targets
- Create cost effective & sustainable category business solutions
- Optimize category team performance
- Develop the category business model & define best practices
- Leading & supervising
- Working with people
- Relating & networking
- Persuading & influencing
- Adapting & responding to change
- Commercial Acumen & Skills
- Communication Skills
- Ericsson portfolio knowledge
- Facilitate diversity & awareness
- Financial acumen & skills
- Fundamental Leadership Competence
- Knowledge sharing & collaborative skills
- Leadership through cross functional networks
- Market insight
- Presentation skills
- Team working skills
Minimum Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- A first academic degree or equivalent qualification
- Preferred Qualifications & Experience Requirements:
- Business understanding
- Change & Improvement Management Skills
- Local laws & Regulation knowledge
- Negotiation & argumentation skills
- Sourcing practice, process & strategy knowledge
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment12 hours ago
‘You Have Forgotten Days Your Wife Was Feeding You’ – Georgina Onuoha Drags Desmond Elliot
- Special Reports15 hours ago
Ikeja Electricity Officials Caught In Prepaid Meter Fraud
- News Feed20 hours ago
Man dumps fiancee for using N20k to buy food stuffs while he gave her N40k
- News Feed20 hours ago
Woman detained for 6days for violating curfew in Lagos (Video)
- News Feed20 hours ago
Hours after jailbreak, Edo prisoner kills neighbour who testified against him in court
- Entertainment14 hours ago
Desmond Elliot Breaks Down In Tears On Live TV Following Backlash (Video)
- News Feed20 hours ago
Desmond Elliot Acting For His Political Godfathers: Reno Omokri
- National News14 hours ago
Buhari Congratulates Oba Of Lagos On His Birthday