Metro News

Tinubu Should Stop Wasting His Money; APC To Lose More Governors, 2015 Elections – Nigerian Witches & Wizards

Asiwaju Bola Tinubu will be betrayed in 2015 by his close aides. He should therefore not waste his money on the elections, the Witches & Wizards Association of Nigeria (WITZAN) has said. The association also it would no longer fold its arms and watch Boko Haram destroy the nation.

“Tinubu will be betrayed. He will be sold out by those he trusted. This betrayal will affect his political empire. Tinubu’s political dynasty is under threat of crumbling,” said Dr Okhue Iboi, President WITZAN, in a communique.

“Tinubu is a good man, but the bitter truth he must swallow today is that APC is going nowhere. Many top notches of PDP that are in APC now will go back to PDP. Witches said so in November last year and it happened.

“I’m telling the whole world again today that many former PDP leaders that are now in APC will betray Tinubu and other APC leaders, they will go back to PDP this year, and before 2015 general elections.”

According to Iboi, the association had a meeting following a distress call by witches in Yobe, Adamawa and Borno. He said the issue of Boko Haram Insurgent was the hot topic discussed.

“Witches and Wizards in Nigeria are deeply worried by what is going on in the country especially Boko Haram insurgency. As stakeholders in the Nigerian project, we can no longer afford to fold our hands while the nation burns. Enough is enough,” he said.

The 55-year old wizard said President Goodluck Jonathan will win. “Jonathan will win re-election. Although there will be pockets of violence, Jonathan will win.

Oboi then appealed to the opposition party. “I will also have to appeal to Buhari and Tinubu, they should not waste their money, time and energy on the poll. They should go home and rest. They should forget about becoming President or Vice President of Nigeria. APC will still lose more governors to PDP before this year runs out”.

He said that the association had predicted the suspension of Lamido Sanusi as CBN governor. “In November last year, during one of our meetings, it was revealed to us that former CBN governor Lamido Sanusi would be unceremoniously removed from office, many people then labelled us fakes but what happened thereafter? Sanusi was ignominiously removed from office without completing his tenure.”

“What we see before Sanusi is myriad of woes. His road will be rough. Turbulent days lie ahead of him, he should not rejoice yet. He will experience trouble within and outside the emirate. His enemies are many, and to make matters worse for him, he had stepped on powerful toes. He needs all the prayers in this world to survive the turmoil looming before him.” [PMNews]

1. humanright

July 19, 2014 at 10:06 pm

Ohoooo mr tinubu is a great person we ar olwys truth d man

2. I.A.TANGA

July 19, 2014 at 10:21 pm

Bunch of liers! Where is the pastor that went all the way to nta and lie to Nigerians by saying that Nigeria will going to win the just conclude world cup?

3. Pastor

July 19, 2014 at 10:30 pm

Shame to the witches who despite claims that they have power have not been able to do anything about boko haram

4. De proph

July 19, 2014 at 11:10 pm

Good news,but i still believe in the divission of this country,as that can be the only option through which peace and unity can be restor in every side both north and south”because to me nigeria has no much problems the only problem we have is the amalgamation in 1914 which has expired. and we are still forcing our selves to be one nation so as to be answering the gaint of africa.And even if we capture the shekau as predicted yet the problem still there because another shekau may emerg and start the terrorism/other numerious atrocities as they were doing due to we haven’t capture their main sponsors but i believe that the almighty GOD shall see us trough to whatever be his will in this matter in JESUS NAME anen.

5. ogbeni

July 19, 2014 at 11:12 pm

U and ur association are looking for cheap popularity where there is non.
    Tell me who’s not tired of Jonathan and his administration???
    Abegi, go and be flying around if u can still do that and let see if BH bomb will not bring u down. Yeye people!

6. muyi

July 20, 2014 at 5:33 am

If you don’t believe in God. You definitely will believe in something else. If people cannot go on their knees and pray to God almighty, lesser gods will definitely take over the affairs of their lives. God have mercy and please don’t let any factor share your glory in the victory of our country IJN, Amen

7. Abisola

July 20, 2014 at 9:00 am

Ah so nar witches and wizard u dey use control nigeria.God is watching.he will never shares his glory with no one atall atall ooo.the will of the lord be done forever and ever.Amen.

8. ikonso

July 20, 2014 at 12:45 pm

Let d will of almighty God b done.

9. eric ojo

July 20, 2014 at 4:00 pm

Nigerians I have heard dis b4 dat dis so called witches and wizards re part of dis government and now day re revealing it,d bible says wen d wicked re in power d pple suffer,we now no re behind d blood sheared in dis nation,we dnt no d contract dat was entered btw u pple d government in power but in d name of jesus WITZAN wil scatter and dier enterprise will nt stand,d blood of d innocent nigerians will speak judgment against u and dos who ave entered convenant with at d expense of innocent nigerians in jesus name ..amen

10. eric ojo

July 20, 2014 at 4:16 pm

ne.

eric ojo

7 mins ago

Nigerians I have heard dis b4 dat dis so called witches and wizards re part of dis government and now day re revealing it,d bible says wen d wicked re in power d pple suffer,we now no dos behind d blood sheared in dis nation,we dnt no d contract dat was entered btw u pple and d government in power but in d name of jesus WITZAN wil scatter and dier enterprise will nt stand,2015 election wil b for d person God has chosen, d blood of d innocent nigerians will speak judgment against u and dos who ave entered convenant with u at d expense of innocent nigerians in jesus name ..amen

Metro News

Femi Otedola Reacts To Lekki Tollgate Shooting

Femi Otedola Finally Reacts To Lekki Tollgate Shooting
Femi Otedola

Femi Otedola

Nigerian businessman, Femi Otedola has finally reacted to the shooting that took place at Lekki Tollgate, Lagos on Tuesday.

Information Nigeria recalls men dressed in military wears opened fire on unarmed #EndSARS protesters, who convened at the area.

Otedola took to his Instagram page on Sunday to commiserate with the families of those who lost their lives in the unfortunate incident.

Sharing a photo of the Nigerian flag, he wrote;

“The horrors that have been unfolding in our country have left me filled with sadness. I deeply commiserate with those who have lost their loved ones and as a father, I share the sentiment of my three daughters who protested in Lagos and London. As a young boy of 16, I participated in the ‘Ali Must Go Protest’ of 1978, so I understand the determination of our youths who rightly want our country to be better. We must all do our part to make Nigeria great! I will continue to do my own quota in providing for those who are most in need of support in our country in these tough times .…F.Ote💲”

Read Also: Femi Otedola Spotted Dancing With His Children (Video)

Otedola’s post

Otedola’s post

Metro News

“Oke Wasn’t Killed By Stray Bullet, He Was Stabbed By Thugs” – Brother Claims

“Oke Wasn’t Killed By Stray Bullet, He Was Stabbed By Thugs” - Brother Claims
Oke

Oke

Information Nigeria recalls a graphics designer identified as Oke, was killed hours after tweeting “Nigeria will not kill me” on Wednesday.

It was reported that the young man had passed away after he was hit by a stray bullet.

The deceased’s younger brother, Daniel has come out to clear the air regarding the circumstances leading to his death.

Daniel revealed his brother was stabbed on the neck by thugs who infiltrated and ransacked their home.

In his words;

Good day, My name is Obi-Enadhuze Daniel younger brother of the now deceased Okechukwu Obi-Enadhuze @O_Okee . I, my brother and mother lived at makinde police barracks, mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos State.

Today at about 11 o’clock in the morning the police station at makinde was attacked by thugs who wanted to destroy the station, I my mom and brother were holed up in our house.

The attack went on for hours before the thugs eventually breached the police and proceeded to set the station on fire, after accomplishing this they set their sights to the barracks and began the assault, they proceeded to destroy every car in the barracks, my mom’s 2 cars where destroyed and set on fire and then they infiltrated our house by breaking the door they then proceeded to ransack the house and carted away with everything we own.

my brother on trying to get them to take everything but spare us was pushed to my mom’s room and stabbed on the neck, the attacker then proceeded to attack me but missed my neck but got my chin instead, after this my mom and I carried my brothers body to the entrance of the station soliciting for help from the thugs still ravaging the barracks, we were finally able to put him in a wheelbarrow and took him to a hospital where he was rejected because “he was already dead” unfazed we moved him to another hospital where he met the same treatment this was where he bled his last drops of blood and died, his body has now been moved to a morgue

we have lost every single thing we own, as our house was completely ransacked and set on fire the only thing left is my brothers phone and at about 8 o’clock this evening the barracks was still on fire but Okechukwu has paid with the ultimate price

I and my mother are homeless with nothing now but we’re safe for now, we thank everyone that has been able to reach out to us, and were able to share consoling words with us in these trying times, God bless you

While we were holed up in the house the three of us said these words together and we say it again ” THREE OF US ARE HERE, THREE OF US ARE TOGETHER, THREE OF US ARE SAFE”

Let it be known that my brother @O_Okee  was NOT killed by a police bullet but died a hero protecting my mother and I.

If you see this please retweet, let the world know how Okechukwu died. He was NOT killed by a police bullet but thugs in his home!”

Read Also: RIP Oke: Barely 3hours After Tweeting “Nigeria Will Not End Me” #EndSARS Protester Dies From Gunshot

Metro News

Youths Burn Down Sanwo-Olu’s Mother’s House In Lagos (VIDEO)

Youths Burn Down Gov Sanwo-Olu’s Mother’s House In Lagos (VIDEO)

Youths Burn Down Gov Sanwo-Olu’s Mother’s House In Lagos (VIDEO)Lagos youths have set the family house of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu on fire.

This was after the Governor said that no nobody was killed during the shooting by soldiers at Lekki Toll Gate on Tuesday night.

Sanwo-Olu had debunked claims that the soldiers opened fire and killed some peaceful protesters.

Recall that men of the Nigerian Army reportedly opened fire on protesters following the declaration of 24 hours curfew by the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwolu.

Bullets fired by security operatives hit some persons and at least two persons have been confirmed killed by the police and many injured

Voices in viral footage blamed the shootings on soldiers.

However, the angry youth attacked several important places such as Nigeria Port Authority, TVC News, and the family house of the Governor where his mother resides.