Kefee Finally Laid To Rest (PHOTOS)

Gospel Singer Kefee was yesterday laid to eternal rest in her hometown, Okpara, as friends and family cried in Ethiope East Local Government, Delta State.

kefee_laid_to_rest_1

The mourners all carried black posters with Kefee’s photo and all wore black as they went to the burial site.

At the homecoming service, family and friends came and gave their last respect to the wonderful singer at Akpevweoghene Educational Centre, Okpara.

She was laid in a beautiful white casket and taken to one of the classrooms, where some of the leaders prayed for her.

Her widower, Teddy Don-Momoh, was dressed in white and did not say much during the funeral, as he couldn’t control the endless tears flowing down his eyes.

Her parents were not allowed to the funeral of their daughter as their tradition dictates that parents should never see a corpse of own children.

Fellow entertainers who greeted the burial with their presence were,Tony Okoroji, Daddy Showkey, Azzezat, Aity, I go dye, Princess and Nikky Laoye.

Kefee also known as Irikefe Obareki died in USA last month after being in a coma for some weeks, she is known as being a heartfelt singer and has Branama and Kokoroko, two songs which earned her so many awards.

She was married to Alec Godwin but it didn’t work out and then she got married to Lagos OAP Teddy Don-Momoh, in 2012.

kefee_laid_to_rest_3

Rest in peace.

1. atinaro Victor A.

July 12, 2014 at 4:56 pm

Wot a great misfortuned!the great and good are falling,while the bad and wicked still live’s!kefee,though you are no more but your spirit and your kind gesturedness still linger on.rest in peace in the right hand of our lord,Jesus christ till resurrection day,when we shall meet to part no-more!

2. Wise Gentle

July 12, 2014 at 7:02 pm

Is so sad to have you (kefee) pass away when the world need you most. You where source of motivation to many both young and old. I could remember one evening in our family house after watching your music video my little cousin wisper to my ear “Uncle when I grow up I will like to sing like Kefee ” but today the Kefee she look up to sing like is no where to be found on the surface of the earth, hmmmmmmm is so pathetic
    Kefee if you ever have idea of how much the young and the old need you, you would have leave no stone unturn in searching for your survival route
    But now that you have gone we take consolation in the words of the scriptures that says on the resurrection morning we ll me again
    We didn’t just lost a friend but gift
    Not just just a singer but source of joy
    Not just a woman but a means to make End met
    Wooooooooow indeed this is a great lost
    Adious!!!

3. telltruth

July 12, 2014 at 7:05 pm

Kefee rest in peace for we will forever miss u.

4. Leonard

July 12, 2014 at 7:18 pm

RIP Keffe. There was never a dull moment with ur songs, For me You make Praising GOD So lively, Very Energetic and Spirit filled. Your songs Will always speak Volume any day any time.

5. btbhtbht

July 12, 2014 at 8:57 pm

RIP

6. voke irefe

July 12, 2014 at 8:58 pm

RIP kefee

7. Inyang Imah

July 12, 2014 at 9:16 pm

It is a home calling, be in peace KEFEE.

8. king J Y

July 13, 2014 at 2:57 pm

It very painful,May Lord Almighty Grand her Soul Rest In Perfect Peace(Amen)

9. precious

July 13, 2014 at 3:09 pm

RIP dear Keffe u will be highly missed

10. temmy

July 13, 2014 at 3:20 pm

Rip keffe.

Don Jazzy, Dad Celebrate Birthday Today

Don’t spend any money, end SWAT now – Don Jazzy Insist

Don Jazzy

Nigerian music producer, Don Jazzy and his father, Mavingrandpa rang in their birthdays on Thursday.

The father and son, who happen to be birthday mates, have both turned a year older.

Taking to Instagram, Don Jazzy shared a photo of himself to mark his 38th birthday and he also expressed his gratitude to God for keeping him alive.

The music producer also called on his fans to wish his father a happy birthday since they were born on the same day.

In his words;

“It’s my birthday today. Dear lord I do not take it for granted. It’s been one crazy year. I give GOD all the glory for life and the many blessings. Pls guys help me wish my dad @mavingrandpa a happy birthday also as we share the day. Thank you guys for all the wishes already I feel loved hehe. I love y’all too.”

Read Also: Don Jazzy To Celebrate His 38th Birthday With 20 Fans

The music producer’s post

The music producer’s post

Singer Davido Reveals Secret To Staying Rich (Photo)

Davido

Davido

Popular award-winning singer, David Adedeji Adeleke better known as Davido, has revealed a viral secret to staying rich.

Taking to Twitter on Thursday, the 28-year-old singer, who is quite known for lending a helping hand to those around him, said that staying rich is a simple math.

Davido also suggested that one must empower people close to them to attain such feat and at the end, he or she will never lack.

Wanna stay Rich ?? Empower your circle … simple maths” he tweeted.

Information Nigeria recalls the singer, who has stuck to his advice, extended his generosity to the DJ who mixed his old songs at his 28th birthday party by gifting him 1 million.

Read Also: Davido Gifts Fan N1M For Creating A Video On His 28th Birthday

See his tweet below:

The singer’s tweet

The singer’s tweet

Actress Linda Osifo Recounts How She Got Teased About Her Tribal Marks

Actress linda osifo

Actress linda osifo

Nigerian actress, Linda Osifo has revealed that she was bullied during her younger years due to her tribal marks.

The 29-year-old actress said that she was in elementary school in Canada when she started getting teased about her tribal marks and she considered undergoing a medical procedure to remove it.

Osifo said that her peers made fun of her as they constantly asked her if she got scratched by lions in Africa.

Her post reads;

“It’s the Tribal Marks for me!

——————————-
Back in elementary school in Canada, I remember being made fun of about my tribal marks and being asked if I got scratched by lions in Africa. The teasing got so bad that I tried surgically to remove my tribal marks…..(Ouch ).
I felt it made me so ugly and weird from everyone else around me because I didn’t understand why I had it in the first place! Now that I’m all grown and wise, I’ve come to realize how beautiful & unique it sure makes me look. True beauty does not come from physical attributes…true beauty comes from what is within.
Here’s to the tribal mark gang”

Read Also: Nollywood Actress Linda Osifo Buys New Benz (Video)

See her post below: