Connect with us

Metro News

Kaduna Blast: Male Suspect Disguised As Female’s Under ‘Demonic’ Attack, Mom Cries Out

Published

on

imagesThe mother of the young man accused by military authorities of masterminding last week’s suicide car blast in Kawo, Kaduna State, has cried out over her son’s innocence.

The suspect, Mansir Yusuf, who was disguised as a woman, was reportedly arrested while leaving the scene of the deadly blast on Wednesday which targeted the convoy of former Head of State, General Muhammadu Buhari.

The military later issued a statement accusing Yusuf of being behind the attack.

But the suspect’s mother, Zubeida Yusuf, who resides in Mando, Kaduna, said the military mistook her son for a terrorist because he was found wearing female clothes. She said her son was under ‘demonic’ attack, which made him to act strangely and become fond of women clothing.

Yusuf, who was wearing a long red robe and head cover when he was arrested, was given the beating of his life by a mob before he was rescued by soldiers, who whisked him away.

Pleading her son’s innocence, Mrs. Yusuf said: “My son is not a terrorist. What is wrong with him is an evil spiritual attack which is making him to prefer women’s clothing and to act as one who is mentally retarded. Everyone in Mando knows that he only has a spiritual condition that is making him to act strangely.

“He often dresses normal from home, but whenever he gets to an uncompleted building, he would go in and change to the female clothes. He usually carries his bag. He has been taken to the Village Head several times and has been flogged in the hope to cast away the spirits, but the spirits have remained and have continued to torment him”.

The suspect’s mother, who spoke with Daily Trust in Kaduna, said they were at home on Wednesday when they heard of the bomb blast in Kawo and people were running there to see what happened.

“My son said he was going there too and I told him to stay at home. But he sneaked out, and as usual he carried his bag with woman clothes and mobile phones”, she explained.

Mrs. Yusuf said she later heard that her son had been killed and later that he was arrested by the military.

She challeged the government and any other interested person to come to Aminu Kano Street in Mando and ask of her son, saying “they all know him and know his spiritual challenges for years”.

Confirming her story, an elderly man in Mando, who spoke under the condition of anonymity, said the suspect was actually under spiritual attack.

“We have even suggested several treatment options to the family which I am sure they have commenced. But his case is purely a spiritual attack”, he said.

The suspect’s elder brother, Ibrahim Yusuf said “the spirits making my brother to misbehave strangely have hindered him from doing any work to earn a living except the desire for wearing female clothes”.

A resident of Kawo, Sirajo Suleiman said Yusuf was not found with any explosives apart from some mobile phones and clothes.

Another resident of Kawo, Hassan Mai Shayi, who knew the suspect said, “I heard that the mastermind of the blast has been caught but before I could go and see him another person told me that the suspect is a mentally retarded boy from Mando and that nothing was found on him”.

Continue Reading
4 Comments

4 Comments

  1. Festus

    July 29, 2014 at 3:03 pm

    All terrorists are under demonic attack. So that is not an excuse.

  2. omosexie

    July 29, 2014 at 4:23 pm

    Hahahahahahaha chai! Funny world funny nation with funny creatures

  3. de proph emeka

    July 29, 2014 at 4:23 pm

    how can u people believe”are all of u not the same wild people and also bokoharams?
    all of u are wild animals and noting more!.

  4. frank

    July 29, 2014 at 4:35 pm

    OK U WANT TO TEL US DAT U WANT D CASE CLOSED? PLS AREST D MOTHER SHE TOO IS A SUSPECT. MENTAL PERSON KNOWING HOW TO PUT ON BRA! AH U WANT TO KIL D INVESTIGATION

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Metro News

Gunmen Abduct Wife Of Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff

Published

on

 Gunmen Abduct Wife Of Akeredolu’s Chief Of Staff

Ondo on map

Kidnappers on Friday abducted the wife of Olugbenga Ale, Chief of Staff to Ondo State Governor, Rotimi Akeredolu.

According to reports, she was kidnapped around Owena after the Joseph Ayo Babalola University while on her way back to Ondo from Lagos State.

Also Read: Unknown Gunmen Kill Ondo Traditional Ruler, Olufon Of Ifon

The police spokesman in the state, ASP Tee-Leo Ikoro, confirmed the news to Channels Television on Friday.

This development is coming about twenty-four hours after a first-class traditional ruler in Ondo State, the Olufon of Ifon in Ose local government, Oba Isreal Adeusi, was murdered by suspected kidnappers.

 

Continue Reading

Tech News

TECNO Stormed Computer Village with BBNaija’s OZO to Wrap up its Black Friday Sales Activities

Published

on

The month of November is always known for its intense sales activities because the best deals of the year come
during the Black Friday Period. For TECNO, Africa Number One mobile brand, it was the time to reward its
customers with massive discounts and various gift items while also unveiling some of its new devices.

The brand in collaboration with SLOT stormed computer village as part of the events to wrap up its black Friday
sale activities, hosted BBNaija’s Ozoemena Chukwu to a hangout at SLOT Ikeja.

Fans and customers had a fun time interacting with the handsome celebrity while enjoying discount offers on
TECNO devices. Different deals and gift items were up for grabs as customers who made purchases at the store
enjoyed 50% discounts on Spark 5, Camon 16 Series and 100% cashback on the Spark 5 Pro.

The major highlight of the event was the presentation prizes to lucky winners. Customers who participated in
the spin the wheel game won gifts items such as Bluetooth Speaker; Power Bank and kettle while those who
participated in the Scratch and Win Promo won for themselves different deals ranging from 50% to 100%
cashback.

TECNO also introduced two latest devices-the Spark GO 2020-powered by Google Android 10 Go Edition and a
TECNO POVA. POVA means ‘Powering Optimal Value and Ambitions’ is a rebrand of the popular battery series
formerly known as Pouvoir was inspired by the zeal to deliver budget-friendly smartphones with superior
gaming experience.

The first of its kind 6.8-inch TECNO POVA, is powered by Mediatek Helio G80 octa-core processor and hyper-
engine game technology that transforms gameplay experience giving ultimate stability and a high refresh rate.
Additionally, users will benefit from the “Game Space,” “Game Mode,” and “Game Assistant 2.0” features,
allowing them to switch to the “do not disturb” function, a much-anticipated experience all gamers will
absolutely enjoy.

The TECNO POVA is also equipped with a power-packed multitasking effect ramped up by 6GB RAM and 128GB
of internal memory. The device also has a 6000mAh super big battery, 18W Dual IC Flash charger, a standby
time of 30 days and the ability to play music for 8 days straight, on just a single charge. It’s the perfect
smartphone offering a way to worry less about low battery.

The new devices are available for purchase this November and for the rest of November, customers will enjoy
amazing discounts, instant and mega prizes on TECNO devices.

Continue Reading

Metro News

BREAKING: Court Jails Rep Member For Lying

Published

on

BREAKING: Court Jails Rep Member For Lying

Court

A member of the House of Representatives, Victor Mela has been sentenced to one-month imprisonment by a Magistrate Court in Wuse, Zone 6.

The lawmaker who represents Billiri/Balanga federal constituency was, however, given an option of fine.

Also Read: North Is The Worst Place To Live In Nigeria -Sultan of Sokoto

Recall that on November 10 that a magistrate court found the lawmaker guilty of lying under oath while filling the CD001 INEC form prior to the 2019 elections.

The magistrate had, however, set a different date for sentencing of the lawmaker after his lawyer pleaded for leniency.

Mr Mela swore to an affidavit thrice, denying citizenship of another country whereas he has a British passport.

 

Continue Reading

Trending