News Feed

Is there anything wrong with wearing socks on native? Pics of GEJ

image

image

image

President Jonathan pictured above as he arrived Nigeria from Ghana after attending the 45th Summit of the ECOWAS Heads of State. What some Nigerians noticed was the socks he wore on native…is there anything wrong with that?

1. st martins

July 14, 2014 at 10:08 am

2. boss

July 14, 2014 at 10:39 am

Nigerians sef with their dressing mentality! Come to abroad, you will see a white man on suit but with canvass or slippers and no body cares. I know if its nigeria people will mock at him. Nigerians are too materialistic, that is why our leaders always end up as criminals.

3. imona

July 14, 2014 at 11:21 am

dia s notin rong indos stokins,useless men tality

4. nawaa 4 niger

July 14, 2014 at 11:39 am

Nofin iz wrong wif it. Dnt mock my able presidoo.

5. lsrrybiafra

July 14, 2014 at 12:37 pm

If it is American president, it will turn to a fashion statement. Fashion depends on your self esteem not what people think.

6. Pastor Ehis

July 14, 2014 at 2:36 pm

I personally think that this subject has neither anything to do with materialism nor a useless mentality in any sense of the word. To the effect that there now seems to be a kind of breakdown of cultural or national barriers, it doesn’t tend to be an awful thing anymore for one to wear a socks on a native attire. But looking at it critically, it is absurd because there seems to be a conflict between the fact that the attire in question is traditional or native while the socks is Western. However, there is what is known as an idiosyncracy, which in some sense is the non-conventional way a particular person does his/her own things; it’s usually a form of behavioural deviation from the norm but which is not criminal. So, Mr President may’ve that as his own idiosyncracy; his very own pattern; and it’s okay because he commits no crime by doing that. But I won’t do that on a good day nor wear a shoe with a buckle or lace on a traditional or native attire. Conclusively, I make bold to say that having a good dress sense isn’t synonymous with being ostentatious or flamboyant. You can wear clothes that are inexpensive and still look very impressionable and dazzling if you’ve got a good dress sense. That’s my take on the subject. Cheers.

7. Arike

July 14, 2014 at 2:44 pm

there is nothing wrong in wearing socks on native. however, which fashion law says socks shouldn’t be worn on native? if no one has ever done that in Nigeria then GEJ is the first person and we must accord him that award

8. m5self

July 14, 2014 at 4:10 pm

With a ll the billions stolen by these foolish peopl3, c as im dress sef.Tufiakwa, ewu 1.

9. titi

July 14, 2014 at 4:13 pm

Wot business of anybdy is dat? U pple shuld mind ur biz n allow d man 2 rest, nigerians always condeming n criticising, wot do u know about fashion? If u like wear agbada without canvass

10. titi

July 14, 2014 at 4:14 pm

Wot business of anybdy is dat? U pple shuld mind ur biz n allow d man 2 rest, nigerians always condeming n criticising, wot do u know about fashion? If u like wear agbada with canvass

11. onyeka frank

July 14, 2014 at 9:06 pm

As for me and my family nothing is wrong with that dressing l love the dress

News Feed

Iyabo Ojo Finds Out Her Mum Lied About Her Age (Video)

While still in a mourning state, actress Iyabo Ojo has revealed that she just found out her mum, Mrs Victoria olubunmi Fetuga lied about being aged 67 years.

Mrs Victoria olubunmi Fetuga was aged 67 and a three generation photo shoot was organized by Iyabo Ojo in her honor, three months ago to celebrate.

Posting an Instagram video of her late mum dancing on her last birthday, Iyabo Ojo moments ago wrote;

“O my sweet mother even in your death you made me laugh so hard this morning. I just found out from her siblings that she was 69 years old and not 67, as she always claimed.

She didn’t want us to know she was older than my late dad who would have been 68! 😀😃😅😅🤣🤣 she could have claimed his age at least but no, she wanted us to believe she was much younger hence the 2 years gap. Gosh! No wonder she never wanted any birthday party🤣

Cant wrap my head around the fact that she is gone 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭 I love you too much mama, Continue to rest on……..”

News Feed

Denrele Edun Meets His ‘New Twin’, Says “Time To Start Questioning Our Parents”

According to the media personality, he was on a visit to Hi-Impact Planet for a TV recording when he stumbled on the young man who looks exactly like him.

Denrele who shared their photos on his social media pages revealed that he dressed the young man in his ensemble, and was able to confuse people with their looks as it was difficult to spot the difference.

In his words,

“NOTHING WEY NEBUCHADNEZZER NO GO SEE INSIDE FIRE! Wahala dey for who no resemble DENRELE WEREY o!

Ran into my *supposed TWIN* at the @hiimpactplanetng when I was hosted a few weeks back for a TV Recording.
Dressed him up in my ensemble, save for the Heels (I no wan hear story; Nothing wey I no go see for another pickin parent hand) and we had a blast confusing people all around the complex!

Time to start Questioning our parents! Since I’m the German-Indian DENRELE, my new Twin will be the Sango-Agbado-ijaiye DENRELE! What do you think of the Resemblance? Flood Me… I am your Comment Section!”

News Feed

‘God Bless U’- Davido reacts after artist shared a wonderful painting of him

David Adedeji Adeleke (born November 21, 1992), better known as Davido has received massive love from a fan who decided to give him his birthday gift with a beautiful painting.

The fan took to social media to share the wonderful photo of the piece he had designed for Davido.

He tagged Davido and wrote:

Happy Birthday King @Davido Please Help Me Retweet And Tag Him So That He Can See This Street Art I Did Of Him #HappyBirthdayDavido Happy Birthday OBO Papa ifeanyi Big 28 King David World OBO Day

Davido reacted to the painting and thanked him.

He wrote: