SAP is the global market leader for business software and thus contributes a considerable part of the world’s economic power grid. At SAP you get your chance to put your ideas into action with maximum impact.
– Lead GR program development and strategy in alignment with MU
– Prepare and execute annual GR plans for Nigeria
– Build trusted relationships with key political decision-makers in the Nigeria
– Educate political decision-makers and influencers about SAP, enhance brand recognition and position SAP as a good corporate citizen in the Nigeria
– Advice local management on political risks and opportunities
– Build a political contact network in the Nigeria for SAP executives; provide training of local management on political issues
– Represent SAP in industry trade associations and political platforms
– Steer external lobbyists and GR agencies
EXPECTATIONS AND TASKS
Address Public Policy Risks
– Monitor/analyze public policy initiatives that could hamper SAP’s operations in Nigeria; focus issues: cloud computing, data protection, cyber security, taxation of the digital economy
– Develop lobbying strategies to mitigate those public policy risks
– Prepare SAP positions on public policy issues and communicate them to political decision-makers and influencers
– Build alliances with like-minded companies and stakeholders in support of SAP positions Provide business support
– Work with local management and sales team on business development strategy for key ministries and agencies in Nigeria
– Provide strategic advice to the business on how to position SAP solutions and enhance SAP value propositions to the government
– Position SAP in the political pre-tendering phase of public procurement
– Monitor/analyze government policies and programs that could create business opportunities for SAP
– Conduct mapping of key decision-makers and influencers in public procurement and develop strategies on how to develop relations with them
– Develop SAP briefings and messages to position SAP
– Positon SAP positions by using suitable channels (1:1 meetings, public events, via academic institutes, think tanks, trade associations, etc.) Drive thought leadership and SAP brand recognition
– Develop overall strategy and campaign on how to raise awareness of SAP among policy-makers
– Develop a thought GR leadership strategy for SAP in Nigeria; ie. how SAP can help to address societal and economic challenges in Nigeria
– Educate the government about SAP investments and operations in Nigeria
– Represent SAP at relevant political events and conferences
– Organize SAP events with political decision-makers
– Leverage existing global SAP programs (CSR, University Alliance, etc.)
Desired Skills and Experience
The successful candidate should have at least 10 years of experience as a government relations executive in the industry. Previous experiences and qualifications should include:
– Experiences and relationship building skills with political decision-makers and influencers
– Good knowledge of the IT industry and ability to quickly grasp technology issues
– Thorough understanding of public procurement processes
– Experience in appropriately advising senior-level corporate executives
– Understanding of international political issues and how a company can successfully face global challenges
– Experience in operating in a global public company environment, with the ability to effectively manage public scrutiny, crisis communications and media attention
EDUCATION AND QUALIFICATION / SKILLS AND COMPETENCIES
– Strong communication skills
– Good analytical thinking
– A keen sense of protocol and common practices in engagement with governments
– Clear reputation of ethical conduct
– Acute political sensitivity
– Reputation of being hands-on, hard-working and energetic
– Capability to be pro-active, able to develop new ideas and to offer opinions and judgments
– Ability to build relationships across the political spectrum
– Ability to work in global teams
– An undergraduate degree is required. An advanced or Master Degree is highly desirable
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Uncategorized24 hours ago
Government official has a hand in the present situation of the country – Babangida
- Uncategorized24 hours ago
Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Explodes Over #LekkiMassacre Of #EndSARS Protesters
- News Feed12 hours ago
Lagos Deputy Governor, Obafemi Hamzat Clears The Air On Lekki Light Outage
- News Feed12 hours ago
Oke Wasn’t Killed By Stray Bullet -Deceased’s Brother
- Entertainment9 hours ago
Actress Ada Ameh Breaks Down In Tears; Begs Government To Allow Her Bury Daughter (Video)
- News Feed12 hours ago
“They took all my years of hardwork” – Uche Elendu Laments Looting of Her Store by Hoodlums (photos)
- News Feed8 hours ago
“I don’t care about #EndSARS”- Edo state deputy governor’s son slams protesters
- National News12 hours ago
SERAP Drags Buhari Government, Military To ICC Over Shooting Of #EndSARS Protesters