At Uber, amazing service is our core. We’re a game-changing startup, providing quality, on-demand car requests from the touch of your phone. A tenacity toward surprising our users with an awesome experience is critical to our success. We’re looking for a community support all-star to take charge of marketing and customer satisfaction efforts.
The right person will be comfortable in an “all hands on deck” environment, loves solving people problems and can thrive in a startup culture. This role is all about bringing UberLOVE to our users.
- A utility player. You’re willing to find resolutions to customer issues early, late and often.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity and great follow through on tasks. You don’t get overwhelmed easily… thousands of Uber user emails each month? No prob!
- Naturally curious. You’re innovative, extremely creative and constantly looking for ways to improve upon things.
- Word savvy. You have exceptional writing skills and can craft everything from emails and blog posts to policies and summaries, easily adjusting your tone/voice accordingly.
- Graceful. You are self aware, well-spoken on the phone and eloquent in emails. You’ll humbly be the voice of Uber.
- Fun. You’re a charismatic people person who can talk to anyone; you’re flexible, fearless, and excited to help build something awesome and share it with the world.
- Motivated. You understand the impact of a highly-satisfied, excited crew of users; you are slightly obsessive-compulsive about grinding away at issues.
You’ll be tasked with inspiring a growing user base to share the Uber experience. You’ll have great opportunities to develop & foster various skill sets:
- Find the transportation pulse of the city and identify new ways to get the Uber experience in front of new users
- Develop complex brand and event partnerships
- Storyboard and execute innovative marketing campaigns and pop-ups
- Manage communications, media and PR outreach
- Identify and engage with community and brand advocates
- Analyse marketing initiatives and measure ROI
- Monitor Twitter, Facebook & other relevant sites and actively participate in discussions across communities & social networks
- Spread the UberLOVE through creating exciting blog & social web content
- Work closely with our engineering & operations teams to streamline process and assist in intelligently scaling a vibrant business
- Tame upset riders and turn them into passionate evangelistsExperience
- 3-5 years’ experience in marketing, brand management or public relations
- Robust/active online presence and familiarity with social media (Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook, WordPress, etc.)
- Solid writing background; experience blogging and/or editing (grammar buffs wanted)
- Customer support background a plus
- Fluency in English
- Influencer amongst your friends and community
- Graduate from a leading university
- Accomplished in foosball is a plus ;)
Bottom line: You have to be ready to hustle! You must be ready and excited to get your hands dirty and help build a growing business. You’re the customer advocate and need to bring the voice of Uber to the masses…you ready?
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment21 hours ago
“Those Inmates In Benin Were Illegally Released By Authorities” – BBNaija’s Tacha Claims
- News Feed24 hours ago
Thugs set prisoners free after hijacking #EndSARS protest in Edo
- News Feed17 hours ago
#EndSARS protesters break into Lagos International Airport (Videos)
- National News24 hours ago
BREAKING: Edo Government Declares 24-Hour Curfew
- Entertainment20 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘We Want To Change Established Systems’ – Singer Bez
- Travel24 hours ago
Exotic Resorts May Be the Best Bet for a Holiday
- News Feed23 hours ago
Flood allegedly hijacks the new mansion of Delta State Deputy Speaker Hon Osanebi Ossai
- News Feed21 hours ago
Genevieve Nnaji Reacts To Arrest Of #EndSARS Protesters In Kano