Toyin Aimakhu Calls Stella Damasus: “You Are An Attention Seeker & Do Return Our Son”

to

They say ‘Wetin concern agbero and overload’ in this case, e concern am.

Nobody really knows what the war is between Toyin Aimakhu and Stella Damasus but we know it’s hot.

See Toyin’s tweet below: –

stella-damasus3

toyin-aimakhu-stella-damasus-loggtv

Now if you don’t understand the tags, let’s explain them to you.

#visadonepire- Meaning Stella’s Visa in the States is about to get expired
#bringoursonback- Meaning Stella should return Doris Simeon’s son, who is obviously Toyin’s friend
#Attentionseeker- Meaning she is only looking for attention
#luvustill- That’s very understandable

1. seun

June 10, 2014 at 12:53 pm

Stella Mrs senior kidnapper, bring back Doris son ooo ooo, as a mother will you ever pray your children is taken away from you? Especially to a cheap smelly idiot like you? That Daniel is so stupid too to have taken you on board, after sleeping with all the men in Nigeria. …ashawo, bring back our son, attention seeker as toyin rightly said…..ole..thief…barawo.

2. Eve

June 16, 2014 at 12:59 am

Yea,it’s so sad watching anoda woman raise ur baby,I’m a single mum,I love my baby & I won’t let my baby fadas whore raise my baby,pls Stella giv d baby back& I’ve lost count of d number of men uve had a thing wit,re u cursed or wat,ild advise u to stay single Dan pick up anoda man,thumbs up toyin for standing by ur friend& as for dt mumu Daniel,I read ur open letter to d boi at a point I tot u were talking directly to d boi abt his mums numerous sin,dts a no no don’t brainwash d small boi into loving,don’t paint d mum black,it wld surely backfire,God doesn’t lie,d truth will surely prevail.

3. Raffy

June 19, 2014 at 7:46 pm

To Eve & Seun. The words you used in describing Stella despite not knowing her personally speaks volumes about you. A decent woman will never,use such a derogatory word to describe another woman,no matter what!
    Sensible people will know that it takes two to tango and if Daniel want Doris to have their son,Stella can not hold the child back. Let me ask you how you geniuses know how many men Stella has slept with? Cos it takes a,thief to know a thief. Seun&Eve,I suggest that u use your time to do other important things like learning to speak and write English and stop being cheap tools for haters like Toyin to smear Stella.I am a mother for your info and if Doris(a sweet,decent)lady really wants her son,believe me,she knows how to go about it. I am a believer in fighting for what is yours but in a decent way. Not the Seun,Eve way.

4. demilade

June 23, 2014 at 8:56 am

@Raffy. Did I hear u say if she really wants her son back ? Smh for some women. Pls let’s call a spade a spade.Women should learn to support one another. How will u feel if your husband take custody of your children and won’t let u see them,all because of a nassicist mistress. Its unfair! Dia ris God oo!

5. demilade

June 23, 2014 at 9:07 am

*narcissist

6. Anita

August 8, 2014 at 5:55 pm

Taffy must be Stella!

7. kemi

August 12, 2014 at 1:03 am

stella is a thief nd she is a disgrace to nollywood industry,u took possession of fada nd son do you want to kill doris d way u kill ur late husband

8. Ralph

September 30, 2014 at 6:42 pm

Why do uvve to blame stella?she has no fault at all.it was d mother dt lost her value and role as motherhood,and dresponsible mother is loved so she has to teach her lesson of takg care of home n not only buz.God will settle d matter btw dem

9. wenex

October 7, 2014 at 10:32 pm

What’s the the diff btween ralph and raffy? Ntn, if u ppl were in that little boy,s shoe u will know the meaning of not being raised by ur mother but by a come and cheap whore

10. joy

December 15, 2014 at 1:47 pm

u peppl dnt even knw stella or doris.is such a shame ou pepple conclde matter .

11. temmy

February 11, 2015 at 1:07 pm

@ joy abi oo my sister,they are not even a bit related to dem oo,maybe dey get interest in d man wey stella carry sef,n dat toyin she won’t mind her own business ccausing trouble btw stella n doris

12. Evelyn

February 22, 2015 at 10:17 am

All of you that are against Stella shame on you,toyin abebo Nia shot your mouth, And mind your own bussiness.let see how your own marriage will last.

13. Dada omobola onatolu

May 19, 2015 at 11:51 pm

Joy, temmy, Evelyn, I pray wot happen to Doris shuld also happy to u,bcos I knw u r nt a good mother @ al, Toyin is right she shuld me our son bck to us, she kollect Daniel n take alway Doris son, u will nt b in peace 4eva Stella, useless woman n God go pushing dt lunatic Daniel or wot he cal itself

BBNaija’s Mike Goes Bald; Dresses His Son Up For Halloween (Photo)

BBNaija’s Mike Goes Bald; Dresses His Son Up For Halloween (Photo)

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Shares Lovely Family Photo

BBNaija’s Mike Edwards and his family

Former Big Brother season 4 housemate, Mike Edwards shared a couple of photos featuring his wife and son via his Instagram page on Saturday.

In the photos, the reality TV star took his fans by surprise as he switched up his look. The entrepreneur went fully hairless.

Mike also showed off his son, Matthew’s costume for Halloween.

The father of one captioned the adorable photos with the words;

“We dressed @matthewoedwards up and carved pumpkins for his first Halloween
P.S did my bald head scare you?”

Read Also: BBNaija’s Mike Edwards Shares Lovely Family Photo

The reality TV star’s post

The reality TV star’s post

‘I’m Original And That’s Perfection In Itself’ – BBNaija’s Dorathy

‘I'm An Original And That's Perfection In Itself’ - BBNaija’s Dorathy
Dorathy

Dorathy Bachor

Former Big Brother Naija housemate and first runner-up, Dorathy Bachor posted a couple of stunning photos of herself via Instagram on Saturday.

The reality TV star, who graced the front page of a popular Nigerian magazine, Uncutxtra, shared more photos from the photoshoot session in which she donned a black dress.

Dorathy captioned the photos with some words of affirmation.

In her words;

“I’m an original and that’s perfection in itself.
What better way to end the month grateful
 Not me looking like a bag of money and yeah I’m all for that,” she wrote.

Read Also: BBNaija’s Dorathy Bags New Endorsement Deal

See her full post below:

The reality TV star’s post

The reality TV star’s post

More photo

More photo

More photo

More photo

More photo

More photo

More photo

More photo

‘I Will Sponsor Campaigns To Keep Remembering Bad Politicians’ – Eldee

'I Will Sponsor Campaigns To Keep Remembering Bad Politicians' - Eldee

Eldee

Former rapper, Lanre Dabiri, better known as Eldee, has stated that he is ready to sponsor online campaigns so that bad politicians will not be forgotten till the next general elections in 2023.

The veteran artist took to his Twitter page to share that it is an advice which he received and he is ready to work on.

In his words:

“Best advice I heard today is to document all the bastard politicians, their position on #endars and their current stance against the people, so that we may never forget.

Read AlsoDon’t Willingly Sign A Contract And Later Complain Of Being Cheated – ElDee

Replay it regularly until 2023. I will personally run facebook campaigns for as many as I can afford.”

See his tweet below: