Stag Engineering Nigeria Limited – Is a leading wholly Nigerian owned engineering firm in Nigeria. The company has over 40 years experience in providing expert engineering services and mercantile power to discerning clients in Nigeria and West Africa.
At present it delivers over 1,000MW of mercantile power to these clients. The company has recently expanded into the marine and will be expanding its expertise to railway solutions in 2013.
As a leading provider of power generators and mercantile power in Nigeria, STAG has formed relationships with several power generator manufacturers such as SDMO, John Deere, MTU, Stanadyne to name a few. Our relationships with our partners has grown and developed over the years and through them we have maintained high standards required by the international community.
Job Title: Confidential Secretary
- B.Sc/HND or PITMAN/RSA with 5 years working experience.
- Must be computer Literate.
Job Title: Diesel Mechanic
- Trade test Grade 1 with 10 years experience on Heavy Duty Diesel Engine.
- Driver’s License an added advantage.
Job Title: Electrical Installation Technician
- City & Guild, Trade Test Grade 1 with at least 10 years working experience.
Job Title: Service/Regional Engineering Manager
- B.Sc/HND with 10 years practical experience in Electrical/Mechanical engineering practice.
- Must be COREN Registered and computer literate
Job Title: R/A Technician
- City & Guild, Trade Test Grade 1 with at least 5 years working experience on package unit system.
Job Title: Motor/Hiab Driver
- Full drivers licenses Class A and WASC with 5 years working experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their applications and CV’s with photocopies of credentials to:
The Administration Manager,
3B Idowu Martins Street,
P.O. Box 353, Surulere,
Application Deadline: 8th July, 2014
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment24 hours ago
“I Don’t Think You’d Ever Lose Me, My Feelings For You Won’t Change” – Neo Promises Vee (Video)
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Ciara Appreciates Husband, Russell Wilson For His Sweet Words On Her Birthday
- Entertainment24 hours ago
Gbenro Ajibade Wishes Ex-Wife, Osas Ighodaro A Happy Birthday
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Tiwa Savage To Release New Song, ‘Ole’
- Entertainment20 hours ago
‘This Made Me Smile’ – Davido Reacts To Video Of A Baby Enjoying ‘Fem’
- National News6 hours ago
#EndSARS: Lagos Govt Invited Us To Restore Order – Army
- Entertainment21 hours ago
‘The Bible Has Every Scenario You Can Think Of’ – Actress Jemima Osunde
- News Feed21 hours ago
Lekki Shooting: Nigerian Lawyer drags Buhari, Buratai to court