Unilever Nigeria Plc – Our brands are trusted everywhere and, by listening to the people who buy them, we’ve grown into one of the world’s most successful consumer goods companies.
Job Title: R&D Assistant Manager N&H
Job Number: 14000BNU
Location: Nigeria-Lagos State-Lagos-Oregun
Unilever Nigeria is looking to hire an Expert in Nutrition & Health management
The employee contributes to growth by driving Nutrition & Health (N&H) for brands, categories and corporate.
Based on local market insights manages N&H risks and opportunities wrt portfolio and claims and deploys centrally developed N&H communication packages / initiatives.
- Understand brand / category strategy and N&H environment (policies, consumers, markets, competitors, health influencers) and share these with GDC or RDC to identify nutrition and health opportunities (key cells).
- Accountable for N&H soundness of related local communications for health influencers, media and consumers.
- Champion USLP Health & Wellbeing commitments by driving quality of nutritional data in our databases, monitoring portfolio status and identifying and flagging issues and opportunities.
- The above mentioned accountabilities apply also for local jewels, but country N&H manager is responsible for design and clearance of N&H claims and communication materials.
- Leverage expertise, best practice and learning across countries and brands via relevant networks (e.g. Unilever Nutrition Network)
- Contribute to the claims co-generation process by identifying risk / opportunities and sharing these in early stages with the GDC / RDC.
- Proactively manage associated risks of centrally agreed claims by creating a local support for our claims, preparing spokespeople to deal with external Qs and by monitoring issues and timely involving relevant stakeholders.
- Deploying centrally developed N&H communication approach and materials for both “health influencers” (experts, health care professionals, NGOs, GOs, media, social networks and customers) and consumers aimed at influencing local consumer behaviour to create demand for Unilever products in an effective way.
Relevant Experience Required:
3 years of relevant working experience in a relevant discipline such as R&D, Nutrition & health in FMCG, Public Health, Communication, Science.
Click here to apply online
Application Deadline: 2nd July, 2014