Shalina Healthcare (SHL) is a privately held pharmaceutical company that is engaged in the manufacturing, marketing and distribution of consumer, personal care, prescription and over the counter medicines. The product portfolio of the company consists of branded generics, over-the-counter drugs, and personal care products. SHL markets over two hundred products including analgesics, antiseptics, anti-malarials, antibiotics, female hygiene, vitamins and minerals, skincare, oral care and babycare products. The company has production facilities in India and China as well as operating offices in London, Democratic Republic of Congo, Angola, Nigeria, Ghana,Central African Republic and Zambia. SHL is headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates.
Job Purpose :
The primary function of the position is to execute all sales & marketing activities within assigned territory to significantly grow the current levels of business and increase top-line.
- Identifying and following up on all potential leads for prospective business.
- Adhere to the route schedules & regular visits to Retail pharmacies and patent market dealers.
- Promote products to increase top-line.
- Must build relationships with the retail pharmacists and internal departments such as sales and marketing to ensure the highest quality of work is achieved.
- Monitor competition by gathering current market place information on pricing, products, new products, merchandizing techniques etc.
- Adhere to daily/weekly/monthly sales reports.
- Maintain confidentiality at all times.
- Working in line with the company’s values and goals.
Minimum Qualification:Graduate in (BSc.) in Science – Life Sciences.
Minimum Experience: Proven track record with relevant experience (2 years) in Pharma sectors. Preferably in MNC setup. Exposure in an African environment.
Job Specific Skills:
- Fluency in English would be preferred.
- Computer operating skills required like MS Office.
- An aggressive and creative Sales & Marketing individual.
Nationality: Nigerian nationality required.