Emerson Network Power, a business of Emerson, protects and optimizes critical infrastructure for data centers, communications networks, healthcare and industrial facilities. The company provides new-to-the-world solutions, as well as established expertise and smart innovation in areas including AC and DC power and renewable energy, precision cooling systems, infrastructure management, embedded computing and power, integrated racks and enclosures, power switching and controls, and connectivity. Our solutions are supported globally by local Emerson Network Power service technicians.
This role will be responsible to grow Regulators business in the assigned area, the sales engineer will be responsible to insure the proper growth and positioning of Regulators division throughout the different products range: Natural gas, Industrial and Tescom.
• Protect and grow existing business in compliance with REGS business plan
• Build positive relationships with customers that will generate future sales.
• Identify business opportunities with new sites and applications and plans to develop them.
• Develop new accounts and target competitive accounts in the assigned area or market for market share gain.
• Assess customer requirements and pain-points and suggest appropriate solutions.
• Actively engage in key account development and project pursuits. In particular, focus on developing End-user preferences and differentiation strategies during initial pursuit cycle.
• Ensure efficient follow up of quotes and sales activities.
• Feedback product and capability requirements to factory.
• Conduct differentiation / product seminars and/or training to internal and external customers.
• Actively follow up on customer satisfaction with delivered solutions and installed products.
• Provide regular monthly reports including a summary of key activities/projects, work schedules, proposal logs and competitive feedback etc
• Work according to Emerson internal policies and within the granted level of authority supported by the Regional Sales Manager
• Adhere to Company trade compliance policies and Ethic code of conduct
Education and Qualifications
• Degree in Mechanical Engineering
• 3 – 5 Years Experience
• Nigerian and English speaking.
• Action Oriented,Career Ambition,Customer Focus,Ethics and Values,Drive for Results,Negotiating,Presentation Skills,Personal Learning,Problem Solving,Self-Development,Written Communications,Time Management,Timely Decision Making
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: email@example.com
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Regina Daniels Birthday: EVERYTHING You Need To Know
- Entertainment21 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘It Hurts Knowing This Country Has Potential’ – Singer Tekno
- National News23 hours ago
Sanwo-Olu Imposes 24-Hour Curfew In Lagos
- National News22 hours ago
Police Ban All Forms Of Protest, Gatherings In Lagos
- National News19 hours ago
IGP Deploys Personnel Over Attacks On Police Stations
- News Feed19 hours ago
Lagoon hospital reportedly under attack after allegedly rejecting a young man shot by security operatives (videos)
- News Feed19 hours ago
Manchester United Star Aaron Wan-Bissaka In Trouble As Side Chic Leaks Their After Sex Photos Ahead Of His Wife’s Delivery (Photos)
- News Feed17 hours ago
#EndSARS: Ekiti state government declares 24-hour curfew