Connect with us

Odd News

North Korean Officials “Executed by Firing Squad” Following 23-storey Building Collapse

Published

on

North-Korea

North Korean officials responsible for the construction of a 23-storey apartment block which collapsed have reportedly been executed by firing squad.

Hundreds of people were feared dead when the structure fell to the ground, sparking a rare public apology and with Kim Jong Un being described as ‘upset’ and unable to sleep.

High-ranking party officials, police and intelligence analysts were among the 500 people killed in the incident in Pyongyang that was described as “serious” by the state-run Korean Central News Agency.

Four design and construction engineers were shot by a firing squad, according to Japan’s Tokyo Shimbun newspaper, while a military official is believed to have been sent to a prison camp.

Pyongyang’s expression of “profound consolation and apology” was the first official news of the disaster, which happened in the Phyongchon district of the North Korean capital.

“The construction of an apartment house was not done properly and officials supervised and controlled it in an irresponsible manner,” said the statement from KCNA, which is better known for its strident attacks against South Korea and the United States.

The KCNA statement also said the collapse of the apartment building “claimed casualties” but did not give any indication of how many may have been killed or injured. It said a rescue operation ended on Saturday.

An official from South Korea’s unification ministry confirmed on Sunday that a 23-storey apartment building had collapsed in Pyongyang last Tuesday, although he would not say from where the information had been obtained.

The official, who asked not to be identified, said the building was presumed to have held 92 families and that it was common for North Koreans to move into new buildings before construction was completed.

“Hundreds are presumed to be dead, assuming that each family has an average of four members,” he said.

A spokeswoman for the unification ministry said it was presumed there were four households on each storey but she also said it was not known exactly how many were in the building at the time.

The KCNA statement said North Korean authorities put emergency measures into place to rescue people from the collapsed building and to treat the injured.

It said that Choe Pu Il, North Korea’s Minister of People’s Security, had “repented”, saying he had failed to supervise the project adequately, “thereby causing an unimaginable accident”.

The rare apology from the North came while South Korean President Park Geun-hye’s administration faces criticism for its handling of a ferry disaster that killed more than 300 people, many of them schoolchildren, last month.

The North launched vitriolic criticism of Park in the wake of that disaster.

On Saturday night, tens of thousands people attended a candlelight vigil in Seoul for victims of the ferry disaster.

Some marched to the presidential palace demanding Park resign, with police arresting 115 of the protesters.

 

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Local

Shocking! 6 Months Old Baby Raped By 3 Guys

Published

on

Shocking!!! 6 Months Old Baby Raped By 3 Guys

A Twitter user @mskhaddie has shared that she saw a 6 months old baby who was reportedly raped by 3 guys while she was in the hospital with her colleague who took her son to the hospital.

See her narration below:

My colleague took her son to the hospital yesterday, while she was waiting to see the doctor, a 6months old baby was rushed to the hospital. 3guys raped her.
So many evil people in this world.

She will take her son to the hospital tomorrow for another checkup…I will ask her for an update.

Parents don’t leave your children with anybody, don’t trust anybody with your children. Not uncles or aunties and certainly not your neighbours.

Her tweet below:

Continue Reading

Odd News

Nigerian Parents Arrested After Teen Son Dies During Religious Fast

Published

on

A Nigerian couple have been arrested in the US after their 15-year-old son reportedly died during a 40-day religious fast.

Kehinde Omosebi, 49, and Titilayo Omosebi, 48, of Reedsburg, were on Tuesday charged with child neglect causing death and child neglect causing great bodily harm.

The father was said to have walked to the Reedburg police station on Sunday, to report his son had died on Friday, Chief Timothy Becker said.

Investigators who went to the Omosebi home reportedly had to force their way in, as the doors was padlocked on the inside. No food was discovered in the home. They found the “extremely emaciated and deceased” teenager, and also found a gaunt 11-year-old child, along with his mother, Titilayo, who was also undernourished, according to the report.

The father, Kehinde, told authorities that the family began fasting on July 19, and that he was a “religious minister affiliated with Cornerstone Reformation Ministries,” which is believed by police to have been made up.

The mother and 11-year-old were transported to a hospital. The mother reportedly refused medical treatment due to religious reasons, and was taken to the Sauk County Jail.

The child remains in protective custody at Children’s Hospital in Madison, while, according to Becker, the parents are eating while in jail.

Continue Reading

Odd News

This Illuminati Conspiracy Theory Of Celebrities With Black Eyes Will Shock You..

Published

on

A bizarre conspiracy theory has emerged suggesting that celebrities seen sporting a black left eye are part of the Illuminati. Former US President George W. Bush, along with the Pope, Prince Philip and Prince Andrew, have all also been photographed with black eyes.

According to some conspiracy theorists, the black left eye is part of a cult or ‘Illuminati’ high-level initiation ritual during which the pledger is said to be forced to ‘eat pain’ in a quest to become more powerful.

Author and internet radio show host Sherry Shriner –  who wrote the book Interview With The Devil, in which she claimed to converse with Lucifer – has spoken of the link between these black eyes and ‘soul scalping’.

According to Shriner, government leaders, people on TV with their own shows and hundreds of popular entertainers have sold their souls to Satan.

‘You cannot be on TV now, without signing on the dotted line. The bizarre recurrence of facial bruises on Illuminati politicians and entertainers has resulted in speculation that their souls have been replaced in a satanic ritual called “soul scalping”,’ she said.

Shriner, who died earlier this year, believed all the powerful people in the world have been soul scalped.

She said that this can one done in a number of ritualistic ways, all of which result in a ‘possession’, whereby the human soul is removed and the body taken over by the demonic entity.

In conspiracy circles, this process is also known as a ‘walk-in’. Some people believe the blackened eye is a result of soul scalping.

Meanwhile, celebrities have come up with various explanations for how they got their black eyes over the years.

The Pope was said to have hit his eye when riding through the streets of Cartagena, Columbia in the ‘Pope-mobile’ last year.

Several news reports stated that he had made a joke about the injury, saying that he’d been punched.

Conspiracy theorists have pointed out that even members of the royal family have been spotted with black eyes over the years.

Some researchers suggest a link between the bearers of black eyes to the worship of the Egyptian sun god Horus, whose left eye was black and represented the moon and whose right eye was white and represented the sun.

Culled from Daily Mail

Continue Reading

Trending