Leaked Emails Between NY Based Musician And Jim Iyke Over Nadia Buari Break-up

dsgd

Ghen ghen ghen ghen………The war has started.

Emma Agu the publisher of nigerianfm.com and also a musician based in New York hs rained tons of insult on Nollywood and reality TV star — Jim Ikye for accusing him of breaking his relationship with Nadia Buari.

Emma leaked their exchanged mails on his website and sent out a link.

Read and enjoy: –

His words and mails after the cut.

_____________________

The most sickest creep and a criminal that walk the face of the earth (Jim Iyke) called me some minutes ago and called me all kinds of names. He is accusing me of destroying his relationship with Nadia Bauri.

This overrated son of a bitch with his amateurish acting skills thinks his name can bring any good to a writer or a blogger. The man with a tainted name, a rogue who has burnt every bridge he stepped on is trying to hold me responsible for what ever misfortune that has fallen him in the last 72 hours.

So this montebank sneaked into New York around 5am 3 days ago and did everything to keep it a top secret until the bubble bust right in front of him. When I got the hint that James was in Keturah’s house, I thought Keturah was lying . The girl said James came claiming that his relationship with Nadia Bauri was over. She also said james (Jim) came to pick her up for Nigeria. I told her this guy might be lying.

As a brother and one this crook calls ‘a confidante,’ I sent him an email which he never replied. He wanted to make sure Keturah never told me about his arrival to the extent he threw me under the bus. He lied against me and told Keturah stuff that got both of us into a heated argument. So I smelt a rat and decided to find out from Ghana who is telling the truth.

When I got in touch with Nadia’s manager, he maintained that Nadia was aware Jim went to Miami and insisted that he (Jim) was no way near Keturah’s house.

Nadia’s manager subsequently called him, he lied that he was in Miami. I was on the phone with Keturah Hamilton when Nana( Nadia’s manager) sent me a text message saying Jim was in Miami.

I never believed Keturah that Jim was in her house until she showed me a proof. It became very apparent that Jim iyke lied to both Keturah Hamilton and Nadia Bauri. Nadia Bauri decided to pull the plug off their ever restless relationship.

Some hours ago, Jim called to insult me. Saying maybe I want to be famous. This writer started enjoying limelight, stardom and fame while Jim was maybe in Secondary School. He said I was the only man on earth he respected till today.

I have him on tape and will play it to my world audience by 8AM New York time, which should be 1PM Nigerian Time. I need everyone out there to listen and find out why Jim Iyke should be taken off the streets. The guy can never change. That deliverance by TB Joshua never worked. It was a fluke.

This guy is bipolar , a psycho who needs to see a doctor. I will get him arrested for making threats to my life. There’s a huge difference between living in America and Nigeria. I will teach him how to live in America.

For everyone’s information, Jim Iyke is babysitting Keturah Hamilton’s dog while she is in LA with her lover.

I have been expecting Keturah to give me the number with which Jim called since he blocked his number when he called. I will track him down right away.

This guy is a monumental disappointment, fraudster, liar and a cheat. Why is he so mad? The reason is simple. He is looking for a scapegoat. Jim should hold himself responsible for whatever happened to his relationship with Nadia Buari. On the other hand, Keturah Hamilton is no more available. The girl has moved on.

Emma Agu

________________________________________________________________

On May 18, 2014, at 1:49 AM, Iktune wrote:

Jim Iyke reply

OGA EMMA

FROM

JIM IYKE JIMIYKEUNTAMED@.COMHIDE DETAILS

TO

IKTUNE IKTUNE@AOL.COM

I’m lost Emma sending your article was supposed to make me scared? So much emotion! So much passion, so much bitterness.

Lol, I must have wounded your self professed ego deeply. You sound like a rejected child- man. Lol. Any body with his head firmly screwed on their shoulders can deduce this for what it us; the desperate act of a deeply troubled insecure man still suffering the throes of middle age crisis.

Keep entertaining truly intelligent people. We will wait your world news at 8.

Looool

I’m too focused on what I’m doing to dignify this. I thought there would be something new. I would have wished Karma on you but its already working overtime in your life.

I expected this tantrums from your son but then again role reversals occur from time to time.

I sympathize with him wherever he is.

Good luck sir.

Sent from my iPad

____________________________________________________________________

JIMIYKEUNTAMED

SENT: SUN, MAY 18, 2014 1:18 AM

SUBJECT: RE: SO, YOU ARE A AN ANIMAL HUH?

Sent: Sat, May 17, 2014 11:53 pm
Subject: Re: so, you are a an animal huh?

I’ve been threatened by many men Emma. Run?! Anyone can see vendetta from a mile away. You make me laugh. You call yourself an ibo man? You’re a coward Emma. You’ve lost all the respect I had for you.

What’s the worse case scenario? You recorded me questioning your sanity? Who’s the animal now? Who’s the immature person. A man that purports himself a leader yet acts like a retarded child

There’s nothing you can say or put out that hasn’t been done before. You re mad I refused to grant you interviews or suck up to your many gimmicks to kiss ass.

I can read selfish men from miles away. You’ve told me many things about Keturah, Nadia and countless people in my life unsolicited. You’re sly and two faced and I didn’t buy into your story of brotherhood long before now.

God made and put me here not man.

Try all you can you will end up where the other desperate creatures did; beneath me.

Good luck sir

Sent from my iPad

___________________________________________________________________________

FROM: IKTUNE

TO: JIMIYKEUNTAMED

SENT: SUN, MAY 18, 2014 1:18 AM

SUBJECT: RE: SO, YOU ARE A AN ANIMAL HUH?

I guess you dont know me, If only you knew my own madness has reached the market square, you wont dare thread the path that will lead to your destruction. When I started enjoying the limelight, you were not even near a Secondary School. First cut is the deepest, you threw me under the bus and lied over and over to me who has taken all manner of insults on your behalf. You must be a bastard. If you are man enough, call me with a known number and see if I wont track you down right away.

Jim iyke writes.
JIM IYKE 3:09 PM (1 HOUR AGO) TO ME

Lol. I know you’re the US president. I see you require several broadcasts and platform to expose me. You re in denial Emma. You can finally stop begging and scavenging for interviews to keep your pathetic outfit afloat. I’ve finally given you relevance. I’ve always tailored my words around you. You keep referring to Keturah. Which one? The one you tried to burn severally on phone conversations? You’re a pathological liar and that’s what sent you on exile in the first place from Nigeria.

CNN?! Lool. My brother, you really have arrived at the proverbial bend!

I’m too busy Emma. Lets see now one week. Two weeks. Maybe a month at worst ill forget you even exist.

Ill relegate you to the trash can I reserve for haters. Atleast the others made their position clear from get go.

You’re blistering and gloating now. You’ve finally convinced your warped psyche this is the best news ever. False or truth I’ve got to jump on it. Who knows you exist in the continent? t.

The rest? Well, the rest doesn’t exist. People I don’t know nor bear no economic and emotional value in my life has never had the capability to make me loose a second of sleep.

I’m gonna do myself a favour and direct all the mails that emanate from you to trash where the owner firmly belongs. Its Sunday. I’ve a busy week ahead. Besides FBI, IRS, navy seals and commandos all await me.

You really are shameless Emma.

Sent from my iPad

______________________________________________________________

Emma Agu writes

NRI NY 5:02 PM (0 MINUTES AGO)  TO JIM

You made who relevant? I have done interviews with Omotola, Awilo, Ministers, senators, men and women with proven records. You local boy is telling me you are making me relevant? Last week alone, I interviewed, Ibrahim Commassie, RTD Inspector General of Police , I also did interview with Prof Femi Mimiko, Vice Chancellor, AAU and also a member of the National Confab. Same goes with Dr. Rabi Ibrahim, Bilksu Majoro, lawyer and a well known activist, Aminu Mahmuid, General Mansur Dan Ali, to name but a few. Tomorrow, I will be interviewing Jerry Gana and Mr. Falana. These are men and women with proven records dear James. Over half a million Nigerians living overseas tune in to listen to great interviews with great people. Your interview with me brought me no audience, no rating, no feedback. It was zero. Your name makes my listeners to turn off their appliances. Who wants to listen to a thief and a criminal, I was trying aimlessly to rebrand his image?

For the records, Keturah Hamilton begged me to accept you. Keturah Hamilton would tell you, I never liked you from the start. I heard you are a thief and she told me not to judge you based on what people say. I don’t need anyone to convince me now that you Jim Iyke, is a thief, a rouge and a criminal. You live off the sweat and hardwork of women. You have wrecked so many lives. Cursed from every angle of this world, you have been on the run since you duped a married woman you slept with who took your late mum to India and London. You came from a family of ingrates therefore, you have no mind, no heart no feeling for anyone regardless. It was no surprise how the women you swindled gave an interview shortly after your mum’s demise, saying she never raised you well.

Your name is tainted, news about you drives away people. Ask Keturah, how people hate and loathe you. You are a bad news. She will tell you how many times, she had wrangling with folks who were tired of hearing or reading your name. A particular man wrote openly on my fan page , saying-Jim Iyke is bad news-Jim Iyke has squandered his opportunity.

I know folks out here who wouldn’t watch any movie you appear in for a million dollars. The only people telling you about me are rogues like you who have the same evil mindset like you. Those folks who are equally untalented like you, would resort by any means to use others. A couple of them here, even your friend based in Dallas swindled me once. Birds of the same feather.

Did you not tell me you were relocating to the US to live forever with Keturah Hamilton. Did you not say in my interview with you she was the best thing that happened to your life? The tape is still there maggot! You left her as soon as you finish making all your fake promises. What about the money she gave you when you opened a so called store in ABUJA. WHAt about the money she gave you when you lied to her you wanted to buy a house? You left her after looting her.

After wrecking havoc to this woman’s life, leaving her for Nadia, you were not even contented with Nadia Buari that no days passes without you calling Keturah and complained against Nadia Bauri. You had a game plan that backfired, now you want to hold me responsible for your apparent downfall that started from the day you were born.

See all your mates in Nigeria and look at your life. Dude, you will run from pillar to post until your dying day. Ask T B Joshua the man who cast a spell on you about me. You were in Gabon when I started making waves at the age of 12. I have performed before 3 heads of States and also headlines President Barak Obama’s inaugural ball she he was elected. I wanted to grant you a pass till your bury your dead, now, with your latest hit on me, I will spare no rods , no words to tell the world who you truly are. I am not responsible for your break up with Nadia Bauri. You were caught in the web of lies. Deal with it.

I will not waste my time to write you again. I am a very busy man. I don’t even have time to crosscheck all the stuff I have been sending to you. I will issue a press release shortly. Deal with it loser. Keturah Hamilton does not want you. Nadia Bauri has left you. Deal with it!

From: Jim Iyke TO: IKTUNE

SENT: SAT, MAY 17, 2014 11:53 PM
SUBJECT: RE: SO, YOU ARE A AN ANIMAL HUH?

Are you still going on about this? Is that all? In a few days I won’t even remember your last name. That’s how much I’ve trained myself to shuffle trash firmly where it belongs; in the dark recess if my mental archives!! Lol

Why are you still trying to justify yourself? Why would I hide from a mutt? You ll be so crushed when you discover what I came to the states for. This is nothing! I’m overjoyed you finally dealt your real hand. Only a retard will make you a mentor. If you were contented with your life and family why are you all up in other people’s lives to create relevance for your far from desirous one. What you have is not even a proper platform. You had to solicit help everywhere ? Lol how pathetic !

Its unfortunate you re not worth the trouble. I’ve had reason to travel to many cities of he world for the project I’m currently working on.

I didn’t realize there was an embargo as regards where I can go or can’t go to do bizness in the states. Why are you trying to develop heart attack on my account. Who made you judge and jury? Have you considered there’s a chance even if its remotely considerable that you might be wrong? No, your hate runs too deep. Your self righteous insufferable personae has been deeply hurt. Your overestimated self importance has been questioned.

All you do is sit down and mudsling others;Yorubas, Hausas, your fellow ibos, people that genuinely look to you for advice and guidance.

When you reached to me. I came out cause I believed at first. But something about you didn’t ring right. I’ve honed my instincts very well Emma. Time just confirmed it!

What else do you think you owe younger ibo men. Money? A platform for image laundry and fame. You owe us your word! It means everything. In your throes of introspection a part of you will tell you I’ve done you no wrong. I’m a bereaved man trying to do my business quietly and bury the most important woman in my life. If you had any iota of emotion in you, you will honour that. I’ve wasted a great deal of energy in he past being caught up in his circle of hate you all create. I’m beyond that now.

I was never rude. Always attentive and respectful. Even thanked God a few times for the man I thought you were. When you’re done with your attempt to wreck me what’s next? I hope you will find some satisfaction. I hope you find justification. I hope for you’re sake you won’t be staring at another empty space where you will wish you had handled matters differently.

How well do you live your life that you so perversely without cause decide who is living less desirous lives in your eyes? Are you trying to play God? You holds you accountable? It was so easy to reach me and insult me by e mil yet you claim you couldn’t reach me upon my arrival in the states. You posted an article long before you sought out the truth. A one sided version you hurriedly put out to fulfill your desire for vendetta.

You claim you have kids. Life is a bitch! They will run into their road blocks. People will return the favour you’ve done others a thousand fold.

I refuse to be caught in your web. My justification is in time. Yours is in all the double agents and ass kissers cheering you. When your eminent rock bottom happens I pray the cheering continues.

If I am to be obliterated as you all perpetuate, hasn’t it occurred to all of you why it hasn’t and won’t happen. I don’t know how I got here. Ill never know. Neither will all of you. Emma my name is IKECHUKWU.

Its God’s engineering not man. Therefore no man can destroy God’s creation. I don’t hate you and I never will. Nobody is worth it. I’m still here. I’m still prosperous. I’m still breathing. I’m still potty in God’s hand. I’ve no business fighting a battle that isn’t mine.

God is in control. Why don’t we wait and see. It is well.

1. uchenna anyanwu

May 19, 2014 at 4:56 pm

Hahahah all this is funny pls yo both are matured enough to know when to stop all this….here in nigeria we have better issue to deal than this please you guys grow up

2. Emma @least respect de memory of Jim's mum,tellin him he wzn't raised well by de late mum wz unacceptable.He's goin 2ru alot already so plz dont push it.We al get confused once in our lives,yu nt perfect.Nd why ar yu all up in his busisness anywayz,only r

May 19, 2014 at 6:00 pm

Emma @least yu shuld av respected de memory of Jim’s late mum,al doz shits abt nt being raised well by her is unacceptable.He’s goin 2ru alot already so plz dont pust it.We all mk mistakes once in our lives nd yu nt perfect either Stop being all up in his bizness,only retards do dah nd i knw of one gurl dah wil buy his movies.

3. amira

May 19, 2014 at 7:20 pm

u two are cows u both run ur mouths like jobless tout.ha wen will u guys realize u are brothers”nwa nne”. emma u insult jim iyke late mum like u had the perfect mum on earth. if u have no regard for his mum at least the fact that shes late suld be respected.jim iyke not every insults need reply< u suld be a role model for the young one to emmulate. its a pity may God forgive u both.Amen

4. Caro

May 19, 2014 at 10:49 pm

Both of u r actn lyk toddlers. Its wrong 4 u 2 wash ur dirty linen outside n exposing dis email doesn’t jst discredit Jim but also Emma who has jst proven dat he is matured only in numbers but nt wisdom. Nobody is perfect, we should learn 2 accept others d way der r bcs der r some too who r trying 2 accept us d way we r.

5. lordcornel

May 20, 2014 at 12:06 am

Lafing in spanish kwakwakwakwakwa…. Amateur faggots, shamelex nitwits paradin demselves as celeb/role model..una dey shame me, make una no go invest ds una muscle in d hunt of finding our sisters from chibok.. Infact make abubakar shakau fire una dia..rubbish

6. mami mou

May 20, 2014 at 5:27 am

7. mami mou

May 20, 2014 at 5:34 am

Emma,fake,frustrated and bitter small journalist.from this emails u,ve distraught ur career.LEAVE OUR JIM IKE ALONE.small boy do u know how famous this email would make him be.why must he married a second hand woman.don’t u know not all the women can b married leave him alone.interview who u want it’s ur business

8. mercy

May 20, 2014 at 7:21 am

Hmmmmmmm,Emma,I wonder what u hope to achieve with all these blackmails?What if Jim Reconciles with Nadia after all these casting from u,wount it be a shame on u?As før Nadia Buari,that a man went to see his ex is not enough reason før any sensible woman to ditch her man,he didn’t tell u is bc he respects ur feelings.Seat him down Α̲̅πϑ ask him what actually happened Α̲̅πϑ he wil open up to u Α̲̅πϑ I pray all these gets resolved soonest.Jim Iyke wil forever remain ♍Ɣ favourite nollywood actor…#I L♥√ع his swags die# #Winks#

9. kenn

May 20, 2014 at 7:55 am

Emma just screwed up his career ignorantly. after this,no other celebrity or important personalities as he mention in his mail will be ever willing to grant anyform of interviews for fear of blackmail.

10. bless

May 20, 2014 at 12:48 pm

Keturah Hamilton begged me to accept you. Keturah Hamilton would tell you, I never liked you from the start. is this the reason for all this? you saw somebody for the first time and you create a sudden hatred, then it means that there is nothing that person will do for you that will ever please you. Please Emma We love Jimmy his our man, we are proud of him here in Nigeria while foreigners are proud of you there in America. thanks

11. bless

May 20, 2014 at 12:50 pm

Keturah Hamilton begged me to accept you. Keturah Hamilton would tell you, I never liked you from the start. is this the reason for all this? you saw somebody for the first time and you create a sudden hatred, that means there is nothing that person will do for you that will ever please you. Please Emma We love Jimmy his our man, we are proud of him here in Nigeria while foreigners are proud of you there in America. thanks

OAP Toolz Recounts How Almost Everyone In Her Home Tested Positive For COVID-19

Toolz

Toolz

Media personality, Tolu Demuren alias Toolz, has narrated how she and the members of her household tested positive for the novel Coronavirus.

The on-air personality, in a string of tweets, mentioned that she was mainly concerned about her two children but fortunately, they did not contract the virus. Toolz also revealed that they have all fully recovered in her home.

In her words;

“Feeling super thankful to God today! This time last month, we were going through a very scary period! Almost everyone in our house (including myself) tested positive for Covid-19.

I was just about to return to work after my maternity, and it all started with Captain complaining of ‘malaria-like’ symptoms. He had them for a few days, and didn’t seem to get any better…so we ended up taking him to hospital.

He had taken a Covid-19 test a few days before which was negative, so I thought it was a bad case of malaria. He was admitted with malaria and a bacterial infection we were told. After being given intravenous antibiotics and other meds he still wasn’t getting better.

I decided to move him to a different hospital, and they tested again, and he ‘blew up’ the test according to the doctor. My body went cold, and my first thought was ‘OMG the babies!!’. Then a short while later, I thought about myself. I did a rapid test, and it was positive.

Neither of us initially had the common symptoms- no coughing, no breathing issues…although I later lost my smell and taste. Captain was in hospital for a week and this was around the time of the Lekki shooting, so I was doubly terrified.

My main fear was the babies…especially our youngest son as he was just about 3 months old. We didn’t test them, but I was certain they had Covid too as we literally kiss and cuddle our boys every day. The doctor assured us that they wouldn’t be affected.

Thank God the doctor was right, other than a sneeze here & there, our babies were perfectly fine. I was generally ok too, just scared. Once you get that positive result, you get all these random symptoms you didn’t have before. My back would hurt…I’d be like hmmm corona oo

The weirdest thing was the taste and smell thing. Everything Captain had tasted bad, he’s a foodie so that was strange. One of my super powers is my sense of smell…and it just gradually faded. I actually put a bottle of bleach under my nose one day and…nothing.

I kept waiting to fall ill, and it didn’t happen. I started thinking I had indaboski blood, but then I had 2 days where I felt like I had the worst hangover in the world, then there was some fatigue, but I was generally ok.

Captain on the other hand felt super rundown, couldn’t keep food down, had cramping all over and a bunch of other symptoms. After a week, he came back home, and we finished our isolation period together.

After 2 weeks we all retested and were all thankfully Negative. Thanks to Almighty God for seeing us through, a big thank you to the doctors that looked after us… especially Dr Majekodunmi of Eurocare for the constant reassurance, and for taking my a million and one calls.

I’m super thankful I didn’t get it while I was pregnant. Imagine I travelled to have my baby, came back, did a 7 covid tests, and it was the 8th that was positive. The craziest thing was that a week before I legit told someone that there’s Covid in Lagos anymore. Silly me”, she concluded.

See the tweets below:

The OAP's tweets

The OAP’s tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

More tweets

‘Many Christians Speak In Tongues But It’s Hard To Find Interpreters’ – Uti Nwachukwu

Popular media personality, Uti Nwachukwu, has come for Christians who speak in tongues without interpreters. The ex BBA winner took to his official Twitter account to state that he finds it weird that a lot of Christians speak in tongues without anyone to interpret the tongues, stating that it is contrary to what is in the Bible.

Read Also‘Nigerians Need To Learn Social Interaction’ – Uti Nwachukwu

His tweet reads:

“I find it sooo weird that a LOT of Christians speak in tongues, But till today I have not met ONE person that can interprete the tongues. Afterall the Bible (1 Cor 12 V10) says Holy Spirit gifts some with tongues and others with interpretation? Where are the INTERPRETERS?”

See his tweet below:

Nwachukwu’s tweet

‘Do Not Turn Your Mentor To Your Com wepetitor’, Helen Paul Advises

Popular Nigerian comedienne, Helen Paul, has taken to Instagram to share some words of advice. The stand-up comedienne cum TV host and actress shared a write-up on her page with a lengthy caption that states that it is only for the wise.

The post reads:

“Do not turn your mentor to your competitor, respect who saw the light before you… *Onlyforthewise*”

Read Also‘Happy Birthday My ‘Sugar Daddy’: – Helen Paul Celebrates Adebayo Salami

Part of her caption reads:

“Only the wise will understand this. E dey happen when they think they know it all… Learning for mentors too is necessary, leadership skills and training is very much needed. Understanding temperament and when to draw the line is very much needed.”

See her post below: