Michael Stevens Consulting is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Lead Office Administrator
- To provide office services by implementing administrative systems, procedures, and policies, and monitoring administrative projects
- Core Working Relationships Managing Director, All departments, customers, vendors and visitors.
- Over see entire office administrative functions
- Manage the record keeping process and filing for the Company
- Ensure all routine correspondence are treated accordingly
- Ensure operation of equipment by completing preventive maintenance requirements; calling for repairs; maintaining equipment inventories; Ensure office is set up and maintained as a clean and efficient working environment
- Prepare and control administrative budgets
- Manage the Petty Cash process
- Manage the ordering process from end to end
- Develop, manage and maintain standard operating procedure manuals to ensure consistent performance of administrative, secretarial and clerical routine tasks
- Oversees the Purchasing and disbursement of consumables and office stationery to departments and ensure adequate records are kept
- Oversee the on boarding process for all new hires and send out communication regarding the new employees
- Ensure payment of Company utility bills
Travel & Logistics
- Liaise with Company approved travel agents and ensure the proper approvals before issuing tickets
- Points person for all Hotel accommodation arrangements in tandem with the logistical arrangements for all office staff and visitors into the company
- Handle the processing of all travel documents for employees and visitors.
- Supervise Administrative Assistant and entire department
- Manage all HR related issues
- Educational Degree (or its equivalent) / Degree in a relevant field required
- Desired Minimum 5 years working experience in a Senior administrative role or related area
Competencies General Competencies
- Leading Work Teams: Ability to establish expectations and clear direction to meet goals and objectives of on-going work for a group of employees.
- Ability to motivate and engage employees through effective communication
- Attention to detail: Displays Thoroughness in accomplishing a task through concern for all the areas involved, no matter how small.
- Monitors and checks work or information and plans and organizes time and resources efficiently.
- Planning and delivery of work: Must be able to plan and organize workload to ensure that tasks are done to a high quality within specified deadlines and ensure discreet handling of all business.
- Communicating with others: Strong written and oral communication skills, and the confidence to deal with senior staff and external contacts.
- Managing others: Ability to assign work and to establish work rules and acceptable levels of quality and quantity of work
- Advanced computer and administrative skills
- Exposure to budget and project management
Method of Application
Interested candidates should send CVs to: email@example.com using Job Title as the subject of the mail.
Nigeria: List Of Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With N10,000 (Video)
Having a sustainable income is very essential for you to survive in Nigeria. With unemployment rate on the rise in the country, you might want to look for alternatives to make ends meet. Setting up a business venture might be the next step. With a minimum of N10,000, you can find something worth doing. All you need is the right information from the right source then you are good to go.
I guess you’re wondering what type of small scale business you can start up with such a small budget. This is where Information Nigeria comes in. Stay with us as we bring to you five business ideas you can start with a capital of N10,000.
1. Snacks making business:
This is a lucrative business in the country and it is one of the fastest ways to get returns on your money. A snack is a small service of food which is usually eaten between meals. In Nigeria, we have snacks like puff puff, akara, doughnut, chin-chin, meat pie, fish rolls and so on. I know you might have your reservations but people have shared their testimonies about how they were able to become successful from engaging in this type of small scale business. There are people who were even brought up by hard-working mothers, who fried Akara balls and puff puff by the roadside. You require very little capital to start the business but you need to find a good location to attract more customers. Learning how to make these snacks is also important and you need to be consistent.
2. Starting up an Indomie joint:
Food is a necessity because people need it to survive. Also, keep in mind that you can’t cater to the needs of everyone but you can make your mark. You need to buy a stove, pots, serving plates, spoons and forks, a carton of noodles and so on. Your culinary skills might also come in handy because you need to come up with different recipes. You also need to set up your business at a populated location and ensure that the place is neat.
3. Okrika or bend down select:
This is a thriving business in the country due to the tough economy, You can set up the business of selling recycled clothes to people. Just like food, clothes are also a basic need because we wear them every day to cover our nakedness and we are always in need of new ones. Some people prefer okrika because they are durable and cheaper. A low-income earner wouldn’t be caught at a boutique as they would rather opt for clothes that are not very expensive. You could make use of social media to advertise your business and you also need to be creative. You don’t need to own a shop before you start selling and it is a business that will last. You could put in additional effort when you get the clothes by washing and ironing them to make them presentable.
4. Selling of recharge cards:
We consider this business idea as one of the best cause it doesn’t require much energy to set up. You can buy a certain amount of card, sell and promote your business online and also in your neighbourhood, place of worship, among others.
5. Running errands for people:
If you love shopping then this is your best option. Running errands for people is a great way to earn cool cash because not many people enjoy doing this and they would rather let someone else run them. Just like the name implies, you run errands for people and you get paid to do them. Some errand runners offer packages to their customers, which come with a fixed rate.
Offering packages help you get money in advance and it lets you know well ahead of time how much work you can expect. If your errands involve lots of driving then you can consider charging for mileage as well.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
- Entertainment16 hours ago
Faithia Williams Condoles Iyabo Ojo Over Mother’s Death
- National News20 hours ago
NLC, TUC Stage Walk Out From Meeting With FG
- National News19 hours ago
CCB Invitation: Magu Can’t Access Assets’ Documents, Says Lawyer
- Entertainment17 hours ago
“It’s Different And Classy” – Cardi B Praises Erica’s Fashion Style
- News Feed15 hours ago
Iyabo Ojo Finds Out Her Mum Lied About Her Age (Video)
- Metro News20 hours ago
Cult Violence: Wike Imposes Two-Week Curfew Around Okoro-Nu-Odu
- National News19 hours ago
Saraki Reacts To Kidnap, Killing Of Worshippers In Zamfara Mosque
- National News20 hours ago
Recession: Nigeria’s Economy On Way To Recovery, Says Osinbajo’s Aide