Connect with us

Metro News

Human Parts Dealer Who Sells Skull For N20,000 Paraded By The Police

Published

on

suspecta-skull1

A 54-year-old grandmother left jaws dropping at the Lagos State Police Command, Ikeja, Lagos as she confessed that she sold human skull for N20,000.

The suspect, Sukuratu Salami, who was paraded alongside a cemetery guard and two others,were arrested by operatives of the Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, in Joju area of Sango Ota, with a human head, intestines, bones, kidney and other human parts.

Salami, who admitted to have been into human parts business for a year, said she started as a herbs dealer.

Narrating how she ventured into the business, the mother of three said: “A herbalist approached me last year and demanded for human parts. When he told me how much they buy the parts, I was tempted.

“I approached one Tantoloun, who works in a grave yard. He sold a skull for N10,000 and I sold it in return for N20,000. Greed made me to continue until I was arrested.

“I buy pieces of bones for N2,000, liver and intestines for N1,000 each and resell for N5,000 or more depending on the buyer’s bargaining power.

“I am not a killer. I have never killed anyone. I only request for decomposed human parts. I needed the money to feed my three children of ages 30, 27 and 23 respectively.

“Those who patronize me are herbalists and trado-medical practitioners. The parts are used to prepare concoction for sick children. So far, I have only sold 10 human skulls.”
The suspects

She promised never to go back to the illicit business again if left off the hook.

On his part, the cemetery guard, Rasheed Tantoloun, from Oyo State, said he usually dig dead bodies out of their graves with the aid of one Ibrahim, whom he hired.

He alleged that his employer instructed them to exhume dead bodies that have stayed long in order to get spaces for fresh ones.

He said: “Anytime old corpses are exhumed, we usually collect the parts and sell to ready buyers who are usually agbo sellers (herbs dealers).

“My salary is N5,000 a month but since I started doing the business, I made three times more than the amount. We also dug corpses buried without caskets.”

Another suspect, Waheed Ibrahim, an Arabic teacher, said he was paid N3,000 for exhuming dead bodies.

According to him, “we usually tamper with dead bodies buried without caskets and those whose relatives never showed up after burial. My job is to exhume and dismember the bodies and at the end of which I would be paid N3,000.”

The suspects reportedly met their waterloo after operatives of SARS, who got wind of their alleged dealings, posed as buyers.

The state Police Commissioner, Umar Manko, who paraded the suspects, said the command took interest in the case following the mysterious disappearance of persons.

According to him, “detectives led by the SARS commander, Abba Kyari, posed as buyers and bought a human head from Salami at N120,000.

“After arresting the suspects, Salami’s house was searched during which a human head, liver, intestines and other parts were found. We picked interest in this case because of the disappearances of people. With their arrest, we hope that we’ll get to the root of these disappearances.

“We discovered that most of these bodies are fresh. It is criminal to deal in human parts. A few weeks back, Soka Forest was discovered in Ibadan. As you can see, this crime happens all over.”

Continue Reading
11 Comments

11 Comments

  1. Jennifer Gilbong

    May 6, 2014 at 5:42 am

    It is unfortunate that pple are still been paid 5000 , what did u expect ? They can still be doing other things to earn a living, government should try & make sure pple are been paid well to reduce crime. Meanwhile this pple should be deal wit to show example to others

  2. Alex

    May 6, 2014 at 6:02 am

    Noting 2 say bur what I kw is dat live goes on !!!

  3. Alex

    May 6, 2014 at 6:03 am

    Life Radar

  4. dan Jigawa

    May 6, 2014 at 7:49 am

    So a whole human head….#20k…mehn dis world has turned to sumtin els, m still bent on job creation will solve lots of mess…imagine she’s feedin her 30, 27 n 23 year old men…well dats nt to say wat she did is ryt…she’s so wrng..bt gvt should do sumtin 4 our unemplyd bro n sis @home

  5. Steve(Kaduna)

    May 6, 2014 at 11:01 am

    Na wa for Nijia,human head for 20k,those who drinking you can that for yourself,you can even identify wat you are drinking,maybe you drinking concoction from human liver that died of either HIV or other communicable desease.so na you know

  6. Steve(Kaduna)

    May 6, 2014 at 11:03 am

    Na wa for Nijia,human head for 20k,those who drink agbo you can hear read that for yourself,you cannot even identify wat you are drinking,maybe you drinking concoction from human liver that died of either HIV or other communicable desease.so na you know

  7. saka waheed

    May 6, 2014 at 3:46 pm

    all of them dont have excuse most, the woman that say she is feed her children with the money.there are alot of work outside. Moreover is not possible to be feeding 30 27 23 most of there age are outside selling purewater,sweet on the raod.let me ask question can she tell her children the work she is doing?No she can tell,may the lord. forgive them all.

  8. omolajaye

    May 6, 2014 at 4:07 pm

    This life has turned to another thing human body jankara market

  9. leo

    May 6, 2014 at 9:53 pm

    It is not bad, 4rm waste 2 wealth

  10. LECTURERS SEX VIDEO

    May 6, 2014 at 10:57 pm

    For this country, nothing that you won’t hear

  11. peter wonders

    July 20, 2014 at 11:20 pm

    Welcome to Nigeria

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Metro News

Femi Otedola Reacts To Lekki Tollgate Shooting

Published

on

Femi Otedola Finally Reacts To Lekki Tollgate Shooting
Femi Otedola

Femi Otedola

Nigerian businessman, Femi Otedola has finally reacted to the shooting that took place at Lekki Tollgate, Lagos on Tuesday.

Information Nigeria recalls men dressed in military wears opened fire on unarmed #EndSARS protesters, who convened at the area.

Otedola took to his Instagram page on Sunday to commiserate with the families of those who lost their lives in the unfortunate incident.

Sharing a photo of the Nigerian flag, he wrote;

“The horrors that have been unfolding in our country have left me filled with sadness. I deeply commiserate with those who have lost their loved ones and as a father, I share the sentiment of my three daughters who protested in Lagos and London. As a young boy of 16, I participated in the ‘Ali Must Go Protest’ of 1978, so I understand the determination of our youths who rightly want our country to be better. We must all do our part to make Nigeria great! I will continue to do my own quota in providing for those who are most in need of support in our country in these tough times .…F.Ote💲”

Read Also: Femi Otedola Spotted Dancing With His Children (Video)

See his post below:

Otedola’s post

Otedola’s post

Continue Reading

Metro News

“Oke Wasn’t Killed By Stray Bullet, He Was Stabbed By Thugs” – Brother Claims

Published

on

“Oke Wasn’t Killed By Stray Bullet, He Was Stabbed By Thugs” - Brother Claims
Oke

Oke

Information Nigeria recalls a graphics designer identified as Oke, was killed hours after tweeting “Nigeria will not kill me” on Wednesday.

It was reported that the young man had passed away after he was hit by a stray bullet.

The deceased’s younger brother, Daniel has come out to clear the air regarding the circumstances leading to his death.

Daniel revealed his brother was stabbed on the neck by thugs who infiltrated and ransacked their home.

In his words;

Good day, My name is Obi-Enadhuze Daniel younger brother of the now deceased Okechukwu Obi-Enadhuze @O_Okee . I, my brother and mother lived at makinde police barracks, mafoluku, Oshodi, Lagos State.

Today at about 11 o’clock in the morning the police station at makinde was attacked by thugs who wanted to destroy the station, I my mom and brother were holed up in our house.

 The attack went on for hours before the thugs eventually breached the police and proceeded to set the station on fire, after accomplishing this they set their sights to the barracks and began the assault, they proceeded to destroy every car in the barracks, my mom’s 2 cars where destroyed and set on fire and then they infiltrated our house by breaking the door they then proceeded to ransack the house and carted away with everything we own. 

 my brother on trying to get them to take everything but spare us was pushed to my mom’s room and stabbed on the neck, the attacker then proceeded to attack me but missed my neck but got my chin instead, after this my mom and I carried my brothers body to the entrance of the station soliciting for help from the thugs still ravaging the barracks, we were finally able to put him in a wheelbarrow and took him to a hospital where he was rejected because “he was already dead” unfazed we moved him to another hospital where he met the same treatment this was where he bled his last drops of blood and died, his body has now been moved to a morgue

we have lost every single thing we own, as our house was completely ransacked and set on fire the only thing left is my brothers phone and at about 8 o’clock this evening the barracks was still on fire but Okechukwu has paid with the ultimate price

I and my mother are homeless with nothing now but we’re safe for now, we thank everyone that has been able to reach out to us, and were able to share consoling words with us in these trying times, God bless you

While we were holed up in the house the three of us said these words together and we say it again ” THREE OF US ARE HERE, THREE OF US ARE TOGETHER, THREE OF US ARE SAFE”

Let it be known that my brother @O_Okee  was NOT killed by a police bullet but died a hero protecting my mother and I.

If you see this please retweet, let the world know how Okechukwu died. He was NOT killed by a police bullet but thugs in his home!”

Read Also: RIP Oke: Barely 3hours After Tweeting “Nigeria Will Not End Me” #EndSARS Protester Dies From Gunshot

See his post below:

Continue Reading

Metro News

Youths Burn Down Sanwo-Olu’s Mother’s House In Lagos (VIDEO)

Published

on

Youths Burn Down Gov Sanwo-Olu’s Mother’s House In Lagos (VIDEO)

Youths Burn Down Gov Sanwo-Olu’s Mother’s House In Lagos (VIDEO)Lagos youths have set the family house of Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu on fire.

This was after the Governor said that no nobody was killed during the shooting by soldiers at Lekki Toll Gate on Tuesday night.

Sanwo-Olu had debunked claims that the soldiers opened fire and killed some peaceful protesters.

Recall that men of the Nigerian Army reportedly opened fire on protesters following the declaration of 24 hours curfew by the Lagos State Governor, Babajide Sanwolu.

Bullets fired by security operatives hit some persons and at least two persons have been confirmed killed by the police and many injured

Voices in viral footage blamed the shootings on soldiers.

However, the angry youth attacked several important places such as Nigeria Port Authority, TVC News, and the family house of the Governor where his mother resides.

Continue Reading

Trending