We are BlackBerry, a global mobile communications leader who revolutionized the industry with its introduction in 1999. Today, BlackBerry’s products and services, from messaging to enterprise mobility, are relied on by millions of individuals every day to securely and efficiently connect them to the content and people that matter most. At BlackBerry our instinct for innovation is relentless, so as we continue to push the boundaries of mobile experiences, we continue to drive the talent, passion and creativity of our employees.
CUSTOMER SERVICE MANAGER
The Customer Service Manager (CSM) is responsible for customer support and aftersales activities in support of our Carriers and Distribution partners. This includes: oversee the execution of and adherence to the reverse logistics policies and procedures agreed upon in a commercial sales agreement with regard to warranty obligation as well as agreed upon goods and services associated with non and out of warranty repair/service. In addition, will act as the interface and principal contact for a group of carriers/partners and become an advocate for their business needs and support issues in a professional and efficient manner. Responsible for support readiness and post launch support improvements, as well as account and escalation management.
In support of this objective the CSM is required in interact and collaborate in a highly efficient manner with other verticals within BlackBerry, as well as the chosen external partners of BlackBerry, in pursuit of creative solutions which allow the business to increase the value of our partnerships with BlackBerry buyers while limiting the expense and risk of performing / providing those highly valued goods and services.
- The CSM must have the experience and business acumen to understand and direct all elements of a commercial agreement between BlackBerry and a BlackBerry buyer. While their specific area of focus is reverse logistics it is critical that the CSM be able to represent and consider, when required, the adjacent responsibilities to which BlackBerry has obligated under a commercial sales and marketing agreement
- The CSM must be able retain and call upon their intimate knowledge of all elements of a commercial agreement related to warranty support and call support, non and out of warranty service, reverse logistics, customer care and all elements of the commercial agreement that may contribute or detract from BlackBerry’s ability to perform its warranty support obligation in an efficient and cost effective manner
- The CSM must have the capability of translating a written legal agreement into actionable tasks with the ability to emphasize the elements favorable to BlackBerry while minimizing the impact of those elements that may be counter to our preferred method of operating. The CSM must be able to develop, monitor, track, and measure these action areas based upon intrinsic value, perceived value, and financial value both inward and external to the BlackBerry organization.
- The CSM must have excellent interpersonal skills and possess the ability to initiate and develop relationships with individuals and organizations having significantly differing business goals, levels of experience, and personal motivation. These relationships must lead to collaboration, both internally and externally, to solve a myriad of business challenges while maintaining existing operations and achieve successful rating from the carriers in the best interest of and to the greatest overall benefit to BlackBerry
- The CSM must be highly proficient in data analytics with the ability to aggregate raw data for analysis and, with a high degree of skill, extract from that data information to support a business proposals, refute a business claim, or identify the cause of a finite or broad business result. The CSM must be able to craft this information into a highly professional presentation format and deliver the information and the supporting message to all levels of the BlackBerry and Customer organizations, from C-Level to individual contributor
- The CSM must have a basic working knowledge of general accounting practices and business finance with the intent of ensuring that the financial health of their customer portfolio is meeting company expectations. This skill is also critical in the dissection of claims and problem resolution to ensure that solutions presented/selected are in the most cost beneficial position allowable under the specific environment conditions
- The CSM must have a constant focus on the management of costs with the partners he/she supports with the view of reducing costs via the support model wherever possible while still maintaining customer satisfaction levels. This means making sure the carriers have the appropriate tools to support out products, pushing the support closer to the customer with a focus on returns prevention.
Specific Duties / Responsibilities in PSAM areas :
- Engage Education Services to implement web-based or in-class training programs to help Carriers understand and support the BlackBerry solution more effectively
- Based on Carrier feedback and incident analysis, Partner SAMs will facilitate knowledge transfers for new and updated information
- Collaborate with Carrier organization and RIM teams to prepare for new product and service launches
- Review previous Carrier launches to identify areas of improvement and factors for success in order to improve future launches
- Work as Carriers’ single point of contact for Partner post launch support issues
- Escalate post launch support issues that need further investigation or prioritization with the BlackBerry Technical Support team
- Help reduce support costs and increase customer satisfaction by working with Carrier to understand and eliminate call drivers
- Track, monitor, and report the results of incidents escalated to RIM, as well as help with the reporting needs of Carrier organization
- Work with problem management and other internal groups to ensure acceptable resolutions are in place in a timely manner
- Seamless collaboration with BPTS Service Delivery Teams (SDTs)
- Key Performance Indicators: Partner and end customer satisfaction; conformance to agreed metrics for CSO operational processes; achievement of targets for assigned projects.
Desired Skills and Experience</b
- Degree level or equivalent
- ITIL certification is an added advantage
- At least 5 years and more
- Customer-facing service management experience is essential
- Good understanding of business organization and sales/service operations.
- Mobility solutions particularly Device Management, Application Management, and Mobile Security Solutions
- Knowledge of Cloud computing technology with experience in Data Hosting and Managed Solutions
- Data services drivers for Carriers
- Having worked with or engaged with support of VAR’s / System Integrators
- Overview of Social networking solutions, both on the Consumer and Enterprise side
Aptitude / Skill required
- The employee should possess:
- Clear written/oral communication skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Knowledge on Cloud Computing Technology
- Knowledge on Managed Services / Hosted data services
- Knowledge on Data and Voice Security solutions
- Knowledge on Carrier / Telco Voice solutions
- Knowledge on MVAS and Data services solutions offered by Telcos/ Carriers
- Exposure to some Social Media applications like Jabber, Lync, Facebook, BBM, Microsoft OCS, Lotus Connections
The employee must be
- Able to work effectively at a senior management level with technical and commercial counterparts in assigned business partners.
Nigeria: List Of Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With N10,000 (Video)
Having a sustainable income is very essential for you to survive in Nigeria. With unemployment rate on the rise in the country, you might want to look for alternatives to make ends meet. Setting up a business venture might be the next step. With a minimum of N10,000, you can find something worth doing. All you need is the right information from the right source then you are good to go.
I guess you’re wondering what type of small scale business you can start up with such a small budget. This is where Information Nigeria comes in. Stay with us as we bring to you five business ideas you can start with a capital of N10,000.
1. Snacks making business:
This is a lucrative business in the country and it is one of the fastest ways to get returns on your money. A snack is a small service of food which is usually eaten between meals. In Nigeria, we have snacks like puff puff, akara, doughnut, chin-chin, meat pie, fish rolls and so on. I know you might have your reservations but people have shared their testimonies about how they were able to become successful from engaging in this type of small scale business. There are people who were even brought up by hard-working mothers, who fried Akara balls and puff puff by the roadside. You require very little capital to start the business but you need to find a good location to attract more customers. Learning how to make these snacks is also important and you need to be consistent.
2. Starting up an Indomie joint:
Food is a necessity because people need it to survive. Also, keep in mind that you can’t cater to the needs of everyone but you can make your mark. You need to buy a stove, pots, serving plates, spoons and forks, a carton of noodles and so on. Your culinary skills might also come in handy because you need to come up with different recipes. You also need to set up your business at a populated location and ensure that the place is neat.
3. Okrika or bend down select:
This is a thriving business in the country due to the tough economy, You can set up the business of selling recycled clothes to people. Just like food, clothes are also a basic need because we wear them every day to cover our nakedness and we are always in need of new ones. Some people prefer okrika because they are durable and cheaper. A low-income earner wouldn’t be caught at a boutique as they would rather opt for clothes that are not very expensive. You could make use of social media to advertise your business and you also need to be creative. You don’t need to own a shop before you start selling and it is a business that will last. You could put in additional effort when you get the clothes by washing and ironing them to make them presentable.
4. Selling of recharge cards:
We consider this business idea as one of the best cause it doesn’t require much energy to set up. You can buy a certain amount of card, sell and promote your business online and also in your neighbourhood, place of worship, among others.
5. Running errands for people:
If you love shopping then this is your best option. Running errands for people is a great way to earn cool cash because not many people enjoy doing this and they would rather let someone else run them. Just like the name implies, you run errands for people and you get paid to do them. Some errand runners offer packages to their customers, which come with a fixed rate.
Offering packages help you get money in advance and it lets you know well ahead of time how much work you can expect. If your errands involve lots of driving then you can consider charging for mileage as well.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to email@example.com
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to firstname.lastname@example.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
- Entertainment23 hours ago
‘The People Who Don’t Know You Are The Ones Who Help You Succeed’ – Wathoni Ayansi
- Entertainment9 hours ago
Faithia Williams Condoles Iyabo Ojo Over Mother’s Death
- Entertainment24 hours ago
BBNaija’s Kaisha Signs Two New Endorsement Deals
- News Feed23 hours ago
Kidnapped APC Chairman Found Dead
- Entertainment24 hours ago
‘Focus On Physical Attraction, Then Character, When Choosing Life Partner’: Reno Omokri
- News Feed23 hours ago
I am not really happy in life — DJ Cuppy
- News Feed23 hours ago
Vee Reacts After She Was Mocked For Signing Endorsement Deal With Brand That Allegedly Sells Bleaching Cream
- National News13 hours ago
NLC, TUC Stage Walk Out From Meeting With FG