Wande Coal is Searching for New Acts For Black Diamond Entertainment

wande

With a hit album in the works and numerous singles, it’s understandable that popular singer, Wande Coal will feel the need to further expand his music outfit, Black Diamond Entertainment.

Wande Coal has revealed during an interview in Makurdi wing of Star Music Trek 2014; that he is officially looking to sign on exciting new talents to his budding record label.

We expect to see some upcoming talents join his camp soon.

1. Adeola Oyebode

April 7, 2014 at 4:17 pm

Wande aw can we apply 4 dat

2. alibay amusat

April 7, 2014 at 5:28 pm

Give us clue about this

3. M smack gbl

April 7, 2014 at 6:28 pm

Hw can i contact u?hw can i apply 4 dat?here is my numba 08069522805,av being watin 4 dis..4 so long,

4. T pride

April 9, 2014 at 11:21 am

I’m Adeleke Adebayo a.k.a. T pride, I’m an upcoming artist from Osun state, I have release some singles on my own in which you will love.I’m also ready to sing any style you want but presently base on hip-hop and RnB. Thanks

5. T pride

April 9, 2014 at 11:28 am

Pls Here is my contact 08036930892 and 08060191775. Thanks

6. GOOD DAY ABLE BROTHER, MY NAME IS PETER USANG AND I HAVE 2 UP COMING ARTIST VERY TALENTED WITH GOOD MUSIC U CAN REACH ME TO BRING THEIR SINGLES TO U TO LISTEN TO THANKS.08029488757

April 9, 2014 at 12:29 pm

upcoming artist name is Esco-G

7. sepey

June 18, 2014 at 3:45 pm

bro am an artist of afro pop/highlife..i hav shot my first video nd its been aired, bt i want to join ur group..my no 07068432828

8. used cars st petersburg fl

August 20, 2014 at 11:05 am

I’m truly enjoying the design and layout of your site.

It’s a very easy on the eyes which makes it much more pleasant for me to come here and
    visit more often. Didd yoou hire out a designer to
    create your theme? Great work!

9. rhapsody

November 15, 2014 at 11:11 am

its ur boy rhapsody am an upcoming artiste wit 3singles am a rapper also gud on chorus, sir how I wish u can help me I knw u will be proud of me

10. amina Suleiman

November 24, 2014 at 9:21 am

wandecoal like I said am amina Suleiman 4rm pletu state and am a gud singer I just wish u wud give me d honour to be in ur records.and I pray u see to my msg.ve really be dieing to be a musician since wen I was little.and am 19 nw just try and reply back to me by Dis no.08108238412

11. STORM

December 11, 2014 at 10:11 pm

storm Records Superstars has been away from the Nigerian music industry for a while now, so STORMRECORDS is looking for upcoming talented artistes to come for an audition and the most talented artiste will have a record deal with STORM RECORDS. There will be lots of consolation prizes for the participating artistes.All interested artistes are to send their details via email to (stormrecords0@gmail.com) in the following format: Sponsorship and marketing deal is also available for interested artistes.

NAME…….
    STAGE NAME…..
    MUSIC GENRE…..
    ADDRESS……..
    AGE……
    PHONE NUMBER……

All entries should be sent immediately as only limited slots available.
    BEST REGARDS
    STORM RECORDS
    AUDITION TEAM 2014
    Lagos
    Email:stormrecords0@gmail.com
    Plot 77, 22b Admiralty Way, Lekki Phase 1, Lagos, Nigeria

12. iyere david

December 23, 2014 at 11:21 pm

Stage name is freshkid,deals with rnb and afro,raggay,nigeria artist

13. C-medy

March 23, 2015 at 8:32 pm

My is name C-medy a music writer and singer..i do hip pop R&B and a others.. 08122500088 or comedyrecords@yahoo.com

14. right-one

March 27, 2015 at 11:56 am

i’m an hardcore rapper…….08132040147

15. orji daniel

April 23, 2015 at 8:05 pm

hi wanda cool am 18yrs old, we can help, me and my twin brother we prove to you, only if u believed me. we promise not to failed u, am waiting 4 ur reply at my email…

16. snicky

July 31, 2015 at 11:15 am

hit track from Snicky,,,,,,, download and enjoy

17. GOLDEN-C

September 12, 2015 at 10:13 pm

My facebook user name is Golden Chiz, try email me anytime u will host a show in lagos from now to November bcos i won’t wait til February 2host u at golden tulip hotel

18. richie

September 13, 2015 at 8:26 pm

I have a single yet I really need dis chance of living my dreams of been an artist I sing hip pop R&B reggae pls help me

19. YOUNGPREACHER

November 1, 2015 at 4:51 pm

BABA I NEED TO BE SIGN AN HOT SINGER LIKE NEVER BEFORE ALSO A CIRCLELER ARTIST

20. Caleb

November 2, 2015 at 7:30 am

Oga wande coal i cn wil apply fr dat

21. Caleb

November 2, 2015 at 7:37 am

Oga wande coal i cn wil apply fr dat,oga bos
    s mak der email abeg fr any update

22. PeakPrime Inc.

November 20, 2015 at 7:57 pm

I want you to know that I will cherish you
    every single day of my life.
    You mean the world to me and know that you
    will always have my heart.
    I love you sweetie

23. smoothchris

December 30, 2015 at 1:09 pm

Signing is in paper,me is the writing fluid.l love what l’can do not what people can do.diamond am there with you bro.

24. Frances Michael

February 14, 2016 at 12:29 am

Hiiii I am Frances pls how can i apply for this Wande?

25. chizzy

March 23, 2016 at 6:29 am

am upcoming artist. I have my own Singer. am a good Singer and good performers I promise I will never let you gays down if you and interested in me this is my number 08131348494

26. k9

April 27, 2017 at 7:45 am

thank you focus record label by signing me ..it your boy k9

News Feed

Government official has a hand in the present situation of the country – Babangida

Former Military president of Nigeria, Ibrahim Badamasi Babangida has disclosed that the government has a hand in the mayhem going on in the country.

The 79-year-old made this remark owing to the massacre in Lekki toll gate and other parts of the country. He quoted Gen. Sani Abacha and disclosed that any insurgency that exceeds 24hours is being manipulated by the government.

Taking to his Twitter page he wrote;

“Once again, I will like to quote Late Gen. Sani Abacha: “Any Insurgency that lasts more than 24 hours, a government official has a hand in it.”

News Feed

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Explodes Over #LekkiMassacre Of #EndSARS Protesters

Biafra: Nnamdi Kanu Explodes Over #LekkiMassacre Of #EndSARS Protesters

The leader of the Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB), Nnamdi Kanu, has condemned the attack on peaceful #EndSARS protesters at Lekki toll gate in Lagos, Nigeria’s commercial city.

It was reported earlier that soldiers of the Nigerian Army invaded a peaceful protest at Lekki toll gate on Tuesday evening.

Reacting to the attack on the peaceful protesters in Lagos in a tweet, Kanu, a director of Radio Biafra, said it is “shocking that Southern Nigerians are tolerating a Northern Muslim” President Muhammadu Buhari “using the Army to kill unarmed Southern #EndSARS protesters in Lagos” on a “Southern soil”.

The apparently furious IPOB leader wondered if “Southern Christian President” would ever “contemplate killing unarmed Northern Muslim protesters in Kano”, northern Nigeria.

Kanu tweeted: It’s shocking that Southern Nigerians are tolerating a Northern Muslim @NGRPresident using the Army to KILL unarmed Southern #EndSARS protesters in Lagos, a Southern soil? Would a Southern Christian President ever contemplate killing unarmed Northern Muslim protesters in KANO?”

News Feed

2 feared dead as policemen and alleged #EndSARS protesters clash in Enugu

2 feared dead as policemen and alleged #EndSARS protesters clash in Enugu

“No where is safe” is the current situation of Nigeria.

The police is said to have killed two protesters in Enugu after a supposed heated clash.

According to an eyewitness, the protesters were initially chased away with a tear gas and after sometime, they returned with guns. They directed their shots to the police station near Nike Lake resort.

The police accepted the challenge and fired back, and this resulted in the death of two young men.

See graphic video below;