Tchidi Chikere Slams Ex-wife + Shares Photos Of Her And Her Numerous Lovers

1 (2) 2 (1) 3 4

The fight is getting dirtier between Nollywood producer/director TChidi  and wife.
Tchidi has blown the lid on why his marriage with estranged wife Sophia crumpled by exposing photos of Sophia with her lovers. Remember he said we shouldn’t judge what we know nothing about, I guess this is what he was implying.
According to TChidi, he has tried in a matured way to be silent about the whole issue but I guess comments from haters got to him. He says Sophia is the most terrible wife ever in life, somebody that never gave him a home, wanted a party freak life, no respect for marriage. Says all Sophia ever wanted was bear his name, no love, no affection.
TCidi  said, he begged her for years,  cried for affection,  begged for a bond but Sophia never cared. That is why he wants to experience love and what it really means to have a home, what life feels like to be truly married. TChidi is still tweeting, you enjoy this first gossip, I will be back.
More photos below: –

1. Alice

April 3, 2014 at 4:19 pm

Dis tchidi is a goat,fool.monkey

2. OGONWA

April 3, 2014 at 5:36 pm

Seriously ds is becoming really blur.Chidi pls I tink you shuld stop all these for the sAke of your boys,its bad for them nd for your souls too.I don’t even know who is telling the truth here but its obvious your marriage with Sophia is in trouble.now u claimed you hv found new love pls be man enuf to stop all these. Sophia dear if only you knew wht many women go thru to keep a family, you wuld shut up, be a good mother and suck it up pls move on with your life you have to protect our imagine for God’s sake. Why are you guys making marriage scaring for us! Holy Moses “short black guys do have a thing for light skinned bithes” get ur ass together pls!

3. Joy

April 3, 2014 at 6:08 pm

Dis chidi u ar so stupid,abeg make una no dey destroy nollywood ‘s name pls,dont u see jim iyke,can he do dis kind of rubbish,childish behaviour ? Nonsense

4. aristo

April 3, 2014 at 7:12 pm

Joy its is you who is so stupid for calling Tchidi stupidand Alice,you are the goat and the useless one for calling him such as well.Do you know what it means to live in a house with an insolent,cheating wife?..a woman who does not have respect for her home,her kids and her husband? A woman who flirts with virtually every man?.For christ’s sakes are u so blind that you can’t see d pictures above? Do those men look like tchidi? You don’t just wake up and post nonsense all because ur a woman and ur trying to protect the interest of another woman,Tchidi has been silent and matured enough to avoid any form of public scandal but he’s had enough.I know very well that it was Tchidi who gave sophia a life even when she was an ordinary village girl,he took her and brushed her up and now she’s being a total bitch and u expect a man not to talk when he’s been pushed to the wall?!.Sophia is a devil and she’s been the one talking and accusing while Tchidi remained quite,do u think he’s happy posting all these pictures? Or tweeting all that?.If you ladies keep calling Tchidi names,what will you then call sophia?…or if Tchidi were to be your brother or ur uncle will u call him all the names ur calling him right now? Please ladies think before you express urselves be factual and thoughtful that’s a signature of responsibility.

5. aristo 2

April 3, 2014 at 7:28 pm

Aristo no mind this girls, wetin the them know they are yet to be women!

6. riri abbas

April 3, 2014 at 8:11 pm

This game is becoming more and more interesting. This is the best love movie tchidi has ever directed. Love watching ur films dear tchidi even when it comes to real life film. Go go go. I want to see how u will u use Nuella to correct sophia coz I think they are the same thing but diz time u will have to tweet ur wife with governors, footballers, celebs nd others in the case of Nuella. If u really wanted to correct that mistake certainly not with another mistake. Buh remember that what has been done can never be undone. I wish all these never came to play in the first place

7. J.u

April 3, 2014 at 8:53 pm

But those pictures dont prove a thing . This is childish and uncalled 4. Tchidi have u ask urslf this question ‘what do I stand to gain from all these?’ NOTHING!!! so…

8. concerned married woman

April 3, 2014 at 10:10 pm

My dear tchidi,shey na Nuella be saint nii? Hahahahha was she not also on the news sometime ago when one journalist exposed her and her several men friends.Foremost on the list was one south south governor(no be me go call the name o)Pls my brother,you don’t have an excuse,marriage is for better for worse! Marrying Nuella will not remedy the situation,rather if you ask me,you just jumped from frying pan to fire! You would have tried harder to sort things out with Sophia. My broda,Jesus self talk say’he who is without sin should cast the first stone’ Gbam! I rest my case.

9. Ofoegbu H

April 3, 2014 at 10:10 pm

I really dont know how a sensible person would want Tchidi to react to such senseless irrational comments by Sophia.I implore Tchidi to exercise restraint.I also advice Sophia to keep shut & be discreet like a woman she is

10. richard

April 3, 2014 at 11:55 pm

Are you looking for suger mummy or daddy please call dis line 07036359503 please be mature

11. Nikky

April 4, 2014 at 7:05 am

Nuella has a past like every other person what she did before does not matter it’s what she does now that she is With Tchidi that counts. Seroiusly a married woman with another man that is not her husband in that uncompromising posture and she was even defending it with flimsy excuses, hear what she said in her own words”everybody who knows me know that I like to take pictures” like seriously a mother of 3 kids how do you want your kids to feel when they see you in those uncompromising pictures with a man that is not their father and the stupid man was even bold enough to post them on Facebook. What was he trying to prove, okay Tchidi has left her for you enjoy! Both parties should shut up and stop washing their dirty linens in the public. It takes two to build a home and make marriage work.

12. emekaezé

April 4, 2014 at 3:23 pm

Pls dont marry two wife,no woman is 100%,no man i100s% use ur no 6 call her talk to ppl and elders,love again God will bless and she will lesting to u thanks.

13. mum chi

April 7, 2014 at 2:08 pm

Tchidi you are a goat,ugly guy, you don’t deserve anything good, that is the more reason why nothing good will come your way. You saw a very beautiful lady, your wife sophia and you left her for nuella, who isn’t even as beautiful as her. You deserve to die tchidi goat. You had better dig your own grave. Idiot.

• Bright

May 18, 2014 at 9:26 am

Mum chi, u bi real she-goat. Na beautiful woman we go chop. If u say nothing will come Tchidi’s way. Something gud has come his ways. He got married to new wife. And you and Sophia, she-goat like you can go and continue carrying aid-infected sugardad and politicians. Yeye Chi Mum Chi. Which kind stupid name bi dis self.

14. acq

April 18, 2014 at 9:56 pm

I can say that chidi a sophia both knows the truth, u people should stop confusing us and lying to people. God know everything. Chidi u are now married to nulella please let sophia be, u got the love that u ve bn looking for just go on with ur life and allow sophia. U two should stop this childish act that u are exibiting online for the sake of ur children.

15. say d truth

April 25, 2014 at 9:02 am

Despite d word” Marriage is 4 better 4 worst ” does not mean dat we should die. If all what tchidi says r all true den Sophia is 2 b stone 2 death cos she don’t deserve 2 b called a wife nor mother. How will a married woman travel with another man?how will she b taking pics with another dat she likes pics? If pics is her problem den y didn’t she do it with her husband? All of U saying nuella dis&dat or insulting tchidi r all fools dat will die young amen. Pray 4 dat kind of home if dat what U call love or home. My prayer 4 U tchidi is dat God should give U happiness in dis ur new home&also b prayerful 2 cos d word marriage is a skool dat we will never graduate 4rm unless we die ok so pls learn 4rm ur past mistake&find d peace U’ve been looking 4 in nuella amen

16. Perewinkle

April 30, 2014 at 2:50 am

So since marriage is for better for worst,you want him to die in it?No way.He did the right thing.

17. Bright

May 18, 2014 at 9:22 am

I think Joy are a fool and mother of the fools, U no dey see the pictures. If u are married with the kids and ur hsbd do this kind of thing, what wld say. Joy its is you who is so stupid for calling Tchidi stupid and Alice,you are the goat and the useless one for calling him such as well.Do you know what it means to live in a house with an insolent,cheating wife?..a woman who does not have respect for her home,her kids and her husband? A woman who flirts with virtually every man?.For christ’s sakes are u so blind that you can’t see d pictures above? Do those men look like tchidi? You don’t just wake up and post nonsense all because ur a woman and ur trying to protect the interest of another woman,Tchidi has been silent and matured enough to avoid any form of public scandal but he’s had enough.I know very well that it was Tchidi who gave sophia a life even when she was an ordinary village girl,he took her and brushed her up and now she’s being a total bitch and u expect a man not to talk when he’s been pushed to the wall?!.Sophia is a devil and she’s been the one talking and accusing while Tchidi remained quite,do u think he’s happy posting all these pictures? Or tweeting all that?.If you ladies keep calling Tchidi names,what will you then call sophia?…or if Tchidi were to be your brother or ur uncle will u call him all the names ur calling him right now? Please ladies think before you express urselves be factual and thoughtful that’s a signature of responsibility.

18. ela

July 17, 2014 at 6:41 am

Dis woman should knw she is married 4 heaven sake, dis Africa no sane man will condole dis kind of poseture all in d’name of picture. N’madam u should ve tried n’safe ur marriage whr u wnt 2 go 2 u dont knw d’kind of treatment u’ll get there, marriage is 4 better or worst. N’chidi dot say anything against ur wife remember she was once ur wife, someone u once Love, let everything dat happened stays wit u guys not wit public. All d’best in ur new marriage

19. one

October 25, 2014 at 10:25 am

Abeg f heaven sake those kind postures is nt even good f a lady who is in a serious relationship nt to talk of a married woman sophia u got all wrong by making statement dat u luv taking picture haba no no no a married woman anyway deed by been done both of u shuld move on with lives n give d best u can to boys

20. girly

December 1, 2014 at 2:18 pm

dam sophia…. your new guys has no clothes he’s always on armless maybe you should get him some clothes….just a thought

Actress Lota Chukwu Celebrates Birthday With New Photos

Lota Chukwu

Lota Chukwu

Popular Nigerian actress, Lota Chukwu, has celebrated her birthday on Sunday, November 29, 2020 with beautiful new photos.

The film star, who rose to prominence for her role as ‘Kiki’ in Funke Akindele’s hit TV series, ‘Jenifa’s Diary’, took to her Twitter account on Sunday to grace the timeline with sultry photos of herself.

She captioned her first post thus:

“Happy birthday, Queen Lota. Happy birthday to me.”

A few hours to her big day, the actress shared on Twitter that she had a simple wish for her birthday this year, which is a bouquet.

Read Also‘Happiness Is So Fragile’ – Actress Lota Chukwu

In her words:

“My wishlist was so short this year. I wanted just one thing: a bouquet. Wishlists do get shorter as you grow older. Lol. Also, when God keeps answering even the prayers you haven’t thought to pray for, There’s barely anything to wish for.”

See her post below:

The actress’ post

See photos below:

photo

photo

more photo

more photo

more photo

more photo

BBNaija’s Khafi Issues Stern Warning To ‘Womb Watchers’

I love you dearly, Gedoni tells Khafi on her birthday

Khafi Kareem

Popular reality TV star, Khafi Kareem has issued a stern warning to her eagle-eyed womb watchers on social media.

The reality TV star is fed up of people leaving pregnancy comments on her post and she has decided to give them a piece of her mind.

Taking to Instagram on Sunday, Khafi shared a photo of herself along with the words;

“The way I’m looking at the next person who drops a pregnancy comment on my post. Continue reading if you don’t want to get BLOCKED. (I’m not joking).
I’ve ignored them for the longest now but according to the womb watchers on social media I have been pregnant for over a YEAR. So let me get this off my heart. Some people have flat stomachs naturally and some people have big stomachs naturally. The latter is ME. And when I’m on my period it is even BIGGER. I don’t owe anyone a flat stomach but still I try to suck in my belly in every single picture and sometimes I do it better than others. The worst is that even when I’m proud of my ‘sucking in skills’ on a particular picture there is always SOMEONE who still comments something about pregnancy. This is a habit that HAS TO STOP.

First of all, women are more than baby making machines. A woman’s fertility or decision to start a family is for her to decide, not for you to comment on in every single picture… Must our stomachs always be the first thing you look at??

Secondly, I’m not just speaking up for myself but for women in general. You may mean well when making pregnancy remarks but it is not always a compliment. For women who have had miscarriages, have been trying unsuccessfully for a baby, or simply conscious about their weight it can be very distressing, triggering and also puts a lot of undue pressure on them. So unless someone has announced a pregnancy or told you then please be nice and DONT COMMENT OR CONGRATULATE them on one.

Trust me when the time is right I welcome pregnancy (twins please Lord!) and starting a family at God’s time. But until I’ve said I’m expecting please stop with the pregnancy comments. I’ll have no patience for them anymore and any one who writes such comments will get BLOCKED.

To those who mean well, thank you so much, I do love you all But to the amebos please be amebos elsewhere It’s pressure enough being a woman, so let’s not add to it. Happy Sunday.”

Read Also: BBNaija’s Khafi, Gedoni Serve Relationship Goals In New Video

See her post below:

The reality TV star’s post

The reality TV star’s post

Actress Eniola Badmus Shows Off Her Trimmer Figure In New Bikini Photo

Actress Eniola Badmus

Actress Eniola Badmus

Popular Yoruba actress, Eniola Badmus took to her Instagram page on Sunday to put her trim figure on display.

The actress, who embarked on a weight loss journey earlier this year, shocked her fans after she posted a photo of herself rocking a leopard-print bikini.

In the photo, the 43-year-old film star looked noticeably trimmer as she struck a sexy pose beside a swimming pool.

The actress showed off her progress and she noted that nobody should come for her except they are Uber drivers.

In her words;

“Sunday Afternoon at the pool….Happy Sunday guys
#DontComeForMeExceptYouAreUber”

Read Also: Actress Eniola Badmus Debunks Reports That She Was Shot During Lekki Tollgate Massacre

See her full post below:

The actress’ post