IBM offers a wide range of technology and consulting services; a broad portfolio of middleware for collaboration, predictive analytics, software development and systems management; and the world’s most advanced servers and supercomputers. Utilizing its business consulting, technology and R&D expertise, IBM helps clients become “smarter” as the planet becomes more digitally interconnected.
The Service Delivery Manager provides the focal point for all aspects of the Service and participates and leads as required in service management processes such as serious incident management. The Service Delivery Manager is responsible for the achievement of contracted Service Levels and for the handling of exceptions, including taking pro-active actions in order to prevent future problems
• Owning and building a strong working relationship with the client
• Implementing and managing overall contract governance to ensure effective contract delivery including optimizing financial performance
• Managing core Service delivery activities and priorities associated with the Services, acting as the Service Management contact point.
• Ensure execution and tracking of contract deliverables.
• Generate reports and present to the client team
• Managing problems in accordance with the problem management process defined with the customer.
• Owning responsibility for customer satisfaction as business focal point for all client issues, needing to be followed up with other areas of the business.
• Developing, implementing and managing contract change management processes
• Managing the IBM interface into the change and problem management systems, including site access and customer specific operational requirements.
• Developing and performing Service Level management in accordance with the contract.
• Negotiating new Service Level Agreements as appropriate for additional scope/changes to service
• Implementing and chairing regular Service Review Meetings with the customer.
Participating as required in service management processes such as serious incident management.
• Performing trend analysis on reported problems, document root causes and initiate appropriate resolution actions.
• Documenting problem fixes and making this information available as required.
• Identifying opportunities for service improvements based on data gathered, trend analysis and Customer feedback
. The customer locations are spread over multiple countries within the Africa region, so the ability to communicate effectively is critical.
• Understanding the Customer’s strategy in regard to the Service.
• Growing IBM contract revenue by identifying growth in existing services or additional new services that may be appropriate to the customer and ensuring that these are followed up
• Providing appropriate internal reporting on the contract performance, including progress on obtaining Payment Orders and payments
- Bachelor’s Degree
- At least 4 years experience in Relationship building and time management
- English: Fluent
- Master’s Degree in Engineering
- At least 6 years experience in Relationship building and time management
IBM is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.