See Live Photos Of Wedding Of President Jonathan’s Daughter, Faith Sakwe

bb
The white wedding ceremony of President Goodluck Jonathan’s daughter — Faith Sakwe is holding this moment as I write this.
The wedding is taking place right now in Abuja and currently aired live on NTA.
More photos of the bride and groom below: –

1. ADEOSUN ADEBAYO

April 12, 2014 at 3:52 pm

I’m wishn the newly wedded couples a very fruitful &scintillating marriage.

2. Peter Ajogwu

April 12, 2014 at 5:14 pm

Congrats Faith & Hubbie!!

3. TerryJon Tessy

April 12, 2014 at 6:15 pm

ᵃϫξ you a young ѧหԃ pretty girl who J̶̲̥̅̊u̶̲̥̅̊ƨ̣̣̣̇̇̇̇τ gained
    admission in τ̲̅ȍ one of †ђξ higher institutions? This
    is your opportunity τ̲̅ȍ meet with †ђξ rich ѧหԃ
    influential in †ђξ Country ( senators, reps,
    chairmen, governors even †ђξ president ѧหԃ His
    executives). Join us in †ђξ PimPs Club ѧหԃ see
    yourself in †ђξ next car cos party in Abuja, Lagos,
    Portharcourt ѧหԃ you will have every reason τ̲̅ȍ
    bounce around campus as a Biz girl! Call us now
    08158746177 ₪ shame in using your endowment
    τ̲̅ȍ be great! Be wise

4. Peter Alabi

April 12, 2014 at 8:20 pm

Happy married life Faith

5. becky

April 12, 2014 at 9:02 pm

Hmmmm…. Wish them d best of married life.

6. Bernard MJ

April 12, 2014 at 9:30 pm

May God c u both true in all of or heart desires…Amen!

7. M'hd Qozeem

April 12, 2014 at 10:27 pm

Happy marry life, Faith!

8. Maxwell

April 13, 2014 at 5:45 am

Happy and fruitful marriage

9. joy

April 13, 2014 at 10:10 am

Happy married life

10. Queen-Ruth

April 13, 2014 at 7:19 pm

Happy and fruitful married life to faith and her huby

11. richard

April 13, 2014 at 8:00 pm

Are you looking for suger mummy or daddy please call dis line 07036359503 please be mature

12. chioma

April 14, 2014 at 8:52 am

May God bless your marriage, happy married life

13. tola

July 4, 2014 at 11:58 pm

Happy married life

Comedian Woli Agba Gifts Cars To Crew Members

Comedian Woli Agba Gifts Cars To  Crew Members

Comedian Woli Agba

Nigerian comedian and gospel singer, Ayo Ajewole alias Woli Agba, recently surprised three members of his crew with brand new cars.

The comedian’s right man and ministry son, Mide Oladimeji, otherwise known as Dele Omo Woli Agba, took to his Instagram page to share the exciting news.

Dele Omo Woli Agba posted a video which captured the moment each of them received the car gifts.

The young man captioned the post with the words;

“Words fail me I can’t contain my JOY. My daddy bought me a car. IPM not only me oooooo and also to our manager. Ko tan sibe. Pastor OJO is not excluded 3 cars at a time KPK. Thank you Daddy @woliagba_ayoajewole Thank you @olori_olaifeayo”

Read Also: Why Men Cheat On Their Wives – Woli Agba Reveals

See the screenshot of the post below:

Dele’s post

Dele’s post

‘I Don’t Want To Return To Lagos’, Toke Makinwa Says From Her Vacation Abroad

Popular media personality, Toke Makinwa, has shared her desire to remain at her vacation spot and not return to Lagos via her Snapchat account.

The actress, author, vlogger and entrepreneur says in the video:

“People, I am serious about this. This is the life I was made for. Like, I did not come to this life to suffer. I don’t want to come back to Lagos.

I just want to enjoy, just be relaxing and be taken care of. I have lived a ‘stressless’ life in the last two days. This has been an ultimate getaway for me.

Read Also‘How I Maintain A Slim Waist’, Toke Makinwa Reveals

I am absolutely loving it, guys. I’m loving it. I don’t want to come to Lagos again.”

Watch the video below:

Davido Celebrates Late Mom On Her Posthumous Birthday

‘God Bless U’- Davido reacts after artist shared a wonderful painting of him

Davido

Popular Nigerian singer, Davido wished his late mother, Veronica Adeleke a happy birthday via his Instagram page on Monday.

The ‘FEM’ crooner commemorated his mum, Veronica Adeleke on her posthumous birthday.

According to reports, Veronica died of cardiac arrest at the age of 39 in March, 2003.

The singer, who still holds memories of his dear mother close to his heart, posted a throwback photo of them with the caption;

“Happy Birthday Mama … love and miss you always”

Information Nigeria recalls that the singer got emotional after his fiancée, Chioma Avril Rowland gifted him a necklace with a photo of himself and his mother.

Read Also: Davido Shows Off Birthday Gift From Chioma