News Feed

REVELATION: What I Told President Jonathan About Boko Haram-Guru Maharaj Ji

The Spiritual Leader of One Love Family, Sat. Guru Maharaj Ji, has finally revealed what he told President Goodluck Jonathan when he was opportuned to meet the president some months ago.

Capture

According to an interview the respected cleric granted the Daily Independent and published on Saturday, the prophet popularly called Sat. Guru Maharaj Ji said he had told President Jonathan who Boko Haram sponsors were.

He added that if the president had listened to him when he visited Aso Rock two years ago, all the recent attack by the Boko Haram sect wouldn’t have happened.

Sat. Guru Maharaj Ji named past leaders as part of those sponsoring the deadly sect and challenged the Northern leaders to come out and prove they have no hand in the insurgency going in some parts of the country.

He said: “I had told President Goodluck Jonathan those behind these nest of killers (Boko Haram) through several publications.”

Sat Guru Maharaji ji accused northern leaders for the spate of insurgency in the country

“I have asked the President to arrest them before now because they said after the 2011 general elections that because power did not return to the North, they would make the nation ungovernable.

“The spirit of the creator is against them. They are going to be dealt with. I will call them to order in the interest of innocent Nigerians, enough of the bloodletting. If President Jonathan had listened to the advice I gave him two years ago when I was at Aso Rock, all the killings by Boko Haram would have stopped. After my visit to the villa, the bombings stopped but because those in government did not continue to tap from my spiritual grace, the bombers returned.

“Nigeria belongs to all of us. As Living Perfect Master, I cannot be here and all these continue. I am challenging the Northern leaders to an open debate in a national television. Let them swear by the name of the Creator and all the seven elements of the earth that their actions were not the direct reflection of Boko Haram onslaught.”

Source: Daily Independent

1. Denoski

April 27, 2014 at 9:27 pm

Even itz a blind man he or she will understand where the drum is comin from..infact diz cleric is right bcz rit frm tym jonne took over power boko harm sprung up n jonne knws d pepetrator behind diz… jst that he is afraid..n even our security official r nt helpin matters..rather than protectin the citizenry d go abt given fake news on how thier killing d harm boyz. In developed country security official dnt publicize information on thier operations until itz utilize buh in nigeria d leak information to rebel b4 such operation r carried out..so tell me cnt they defeat or stop d harm whn som of d governors n former military head stat r thier sponsor.except we stand up as nija diz blood bath will still continue.

2. Owolabi Wole

April 27, 2014 at 9:36 pm

Opportunists

3. amiable

April 27, 2014 at 10:01 pm

Profet u too much, u hav said wat many nigerians re afraid of sayn. We re afraid of d commn buhari,atiku,sanusi. Den dat is 2 say dat if abacha was stil alive den i wil say dat all 9ja for die 2015.

4. ketu

April 27, 2014 at 10:04 pm

marahaji

5. lawrence

April 27, 2014 at 10:07 pm

omo marahaji u too much

6. molebaba

April 27, 2014 at 10:09 pm

@denoski I gladly agree 2 yur opinion!

7. jjben

April 27, 2014 at 11:02 pm

Hmm mm

8. Okah's more truthful

April 28, 2014 at 12:40 am

keep on midleading fools, old fool!

9. Ismaila isah

April 28, 2014 at 7:12 am

Mallam what would being your surgection that can stop this killing& distruction of innocent people

10. jcjohns

April 28, 2014 at 4:18 pm

totally agree with u @amiable.

11. KOLAWOLE OJO

May 2, 2014 at 3:53 pm

NICE GURU.Dt Mr jona kept silence shows Nig has no president now dat caters for d life of d masses

12. Jechris

May 25, 2014 at 10:17 pm

Oh! Mandela RIP who almost spent the rest of his life in jail for the lv of his people. But for a Nign leader to die & leave that oil money is absolutely impossible. Goodluck has five (5) problems 1. He want 2nd tenure. 2. He can’t leave the oil money. 3. He can’t sacrifice for his ppl/masses like Mandela did. 4. He is afraid of the northern ex-leaders. Lastly, I doubt if he (GeJ) seeks advice from Baba OBJ. How I wish OBJ was still there, these bombing & killing of INNOCENT Nigerians would ‘ve been a thing of the past. Now, tell me the diff’ btw Mili’ & Civi’ rule.

News Feed

I Was Three Years Old When I Met My Wife – Nigerian Man Narrates

A Nigerian identified as Nanpon narrates how he met his wife at age three.

Taking to his Tittwer hndle, he wrote;

“You asked for the full story so here it is: @Heeldarh
’s parents and mine had been friends since before either of us were born and they are till now. So when her mum was pregnant for her, she came to my house one day ( I was three years old at that time). I was told that I reached”

News Feed

Nigeria Army Officials Allegedly Beat Lady For Refusing To Greet Them (Video)

A Nigeria lady in a video said he was beaten by some officials of the Nigerian Army because she refused to greet them.

According to the lady in the video, ”they were wearing Army uniform and whipping me kobokobo because I did not greet them”.

The aggrieved lady in rage said should she kneel down to greet them because they were soldiers?.

It was reported that the incident happened at Eti Osa Local Government Area in Lagos State.

Watch the video below;

P

News Feed

‘Ned Nwoko Dey Chop Better Things’ – Fan Gushes Over Regina Daniels New Photos

Fans have hailed politician, Ned Nwoko, saying that he is really enjoying after his wife, Regina Daniels shared new adorable photos.

The young Nollywood actress took to her official Facebook page and shared some stunning photos of herself, which got some of her fans praising her beauty.

After sharing the photos, one of her fans who couldn’t just like the photos and keep on scrolling his phone took to the comment section to say his mind.

According to the fan identified as Anthony Boadu, the Nigerian lawyer, politician, and humanitarian, Prince Ned Nwoko, is lucky for having Regina Daniels as his wife because she is very beautiful and he is really enjoying something better.

He wrote; “Old man dey chop better things”

Another fan also took to the comment section and asked the mother of one of her billionaire husband marrying another lady to become his 7th wife, as reported.

See the photo below: