Nigerdock is West Africa’s leading Oil & Gas construction corporation and has an additional focus on major marine services including offshore and pressure vessels fabrication, ship building and repair, industrial training and specialized Oil & Gas and maritime support. It is strategically located on Snake Island Integrated Free Zone, an impressive industrial free zone facility and port development on an island in the coastal waterway of Lagos, with immediate access to open seas.
The Employee Interface Manager will lead the Expatriate recruitment activity acting as primary ND interface with Acetech, Dubai. He/She will also play a lead role in Expatriate employee relations activates, disciplinary, compassionate, medical and investigate.
- Leading Nigerdock expat recruitment process, processing Staff Requisition Forms for Expatriate positions
- Supporting Hiring Managers in the production of Job Descriptions for Expatriate positions
- Ensuring all recruitment paperwork is completed
- On-boarding and orientation for the new expatriate arrivals
- Preparing the paperwork for all the new arrivals. I.e. Contracts, Letter of Appointments, Salary Information, Salary Advances, Banking Information, etc…
- Ensuring mobilization and demobilization for all expatriates is conducted as per Group Policy
- Preparing the paperwork for demobilization and guiding the employees through all the demobilization process
- Completing exit interviews
- Preparing Final Settlement for the employees who are resigning and/or have been terminated
- General compensation and benefits support/securing benchmark information and recommending salary levels for package proposals
- Advising Managers on disciplinary issues including misconduct, policy practice violations, corrective actions and terminations
- Conducting confidential internal investigations, summarizing conclusions and implementing recommended/approved outcomes
- Investigating, assessing and recommending resolutions to employee relations issues raised through various means, including company actions lines and direct contact from the field management or other personnel
- Responsible for case management, analysis, tracking, documentation and trending and considering process improvements, interventions or remedial actions as a result
- Analyzing existing and planned corporate employee policies, practices and initiatives to assess effect on employees and promoting internal and external equity. Recommending policy and practice changes based on internal trends and competitive benchmarking
- Responsible for ensuring and monitoring compliance with Company policies and procedures via interpretation, communication and consistent application with company employees and managers
- Supporting Nigerdock Departments with ad-hoc HR function requirements
- Providing HR non-confidential employee data to Commercial teams to support the bidding process
- Act as Nigerdock focal point for Managers in support of the HR Smart system
Skills and Experience
- Experienced at initiating and monitoring recruitment process
- Comfortable in dealing with different nationalities
- Minimum 4 years Bachelor Degree in Business Administration, Psychology, HR or related discipline
- Minimum 7 years of experience
- Minimum 2 years of hardship location experience
- Experience in Oil and Gas industry is preferred
- Able to implement and administer employee relations and human resources programs and practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of the general HR policies and procedures
- High level of attention and attention to details
- Able to work under pressure
- Demonstrated experience with HRIS (ideally Orion, HR Smart)
- Communication – demonstrated skills and ability in maintain confidentiality and managing sensitive information or situation
- Strong oral and written skills
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment24 hours ago
Singer D’Banj Shares Cryptic Post On Instagram
- National News7 hours ago
Nobel Laureate, Soyinka Denies Video Claim On Igbo, Yoruba
- News Feed23 hours ago
Lekki Massacre: Forensic Analysis Shows Videos Were Genuine
- News Feed19 hours ago
Tinubu Visits Sanwo-Olu, Says “I’m Still The Jagaban”
- Entertainment22 hours ago
#EndSARS: ‘Please Stop The Violence’, Dammy Krane Pleads
- News Feed22 hours ago
#EndSARS: Hoodlums vandalize Senator Gershom Bassey’s family house in Calabar
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Brymo Explains Why He Was Silent On #EndSARS
- Entertainment21 hours ago
‘End SARS Protest Is Beyond Police Brutality. It Is Battle Between The Rich And Poor’ – Filmmaker Chika Lann