Sometimes it happens so that we unintentionally feel attraction to people who work with us. As we spend much time with each other under one roof we come to know each other quite well. This does not necessarily have to mean something or to interfere with your work. Sometimes you can`t define that you have an office crush. So here is the list of the signs and how to avoid it.
Signs You Are Developing an Office Crush and How to Handle It
1. Noticing the look of clothes
Sure every person scans all the others to see their appearance and clothes without any meaning attached to it. When you like every single line and hue of the clothes of your crush you stare much. You like how it fits and how the fabric plays. Well, your diagnose is – a crush. What you have to do is to make yourself stop watching and staring at this person.
2. Increasing of interaction
When you notice that you interact with your crush more than with other colleagues, beware. He may be like a magnet to you, you want to ask something, to deliver documents personally, to offer coffee, etc. there are many ways to bring this to end, starting from self-control to avoiding unnecessary contacts with your crash.
3. Lingering eye contact
In everyday communication an eye contact is important and significant. If you support eye contact with your interlocutor you give a psychological ground to develop good and trustful relationships. But when you catch yourself looking at somebody for too long it may indicate special interest. So be careful with this and watch not to stare at a person for too long because it makes certain questions arise. When you look in somebody`s eyes for too long just look away for a few seconds.
4. Changing of your body language
It is a fact that we send 3 times more information non-verbally than by means of a language. So when you get interested in a person your body language will indicate it at once. So be careful not to attract the attention of the people around you as it will be very easy for them to guess what`s going on. Stick to the professional demeanor and everything will be fine.
5. Often lunching together
Having lunch together from time to time is natural as you have to keep friendly relationships with your co-workers. But when lunching together becomes a rule and it is not the office cafeteria but a semi-private location, it is a sure sign. Then you`d better to stop. You won`t even notice when your talks will shift from discussing professional matters to private ones and light flirting. Find the most suitable way to put an end to your lunches together until your reputation or job suffers.
6. Getting closer
Another correct sign of a crush is getting closer. This means that there is a shorter distance between you two when you talk or pour coffee in the office kitchen. Or your fingers touch when you hand the papers, or you stand too close in the line or in the elevator. When you notice this you should immediately move away or even leave.
7. Thinking about your crush
As you are working together you see each other every day, talk and hold common projects. In the office this person might occupy some small space in your thoughts. But as soon as you start thinking about him outside office be sure, this indicates sympathy and interest. No matter how far you go in your fancies you`d better leave it until this becomes an obsession.
An office crush may happen to everybody whether intentionally or not. They may be short-lived or become something more, it is for you to decide.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Politics14 hours ago
BREAKING: Senator Abbo Dumps PDP; Joins APC
- News Feed13 hours ago
Lai Mohammed reacts to second report on Lekki tollgate shooting
- National News17 hours ago
Family Of Slain Vendor Demands N500m Compensation From Gbajabiamila, Threatens Legal Action
- Entertainment14 hours ago
Socialite Pretty Mike And His 6 Pregnant Babymamas Make It To The Wendy Williams Show
- News Feed13 hours ago
Water tank driver accuses Duncan Mighty of assaulting him in Rivers
- News Feed13 hours ago
Offa Polytechnic Student Union Government Gives Merit Award To Cultist Groups
- National News14 hours ago
BREAKING: Court Fixes Date For Ndume’s Bail Application
- News Feed13 hours ago
Man Excited As Davido Gifts Him 1M After Making A Video On His Birthday