Happiness is something you can get in spite of the circumstances. They say you don’t need to do anything to be happy, just be it. However, some people just need to learn how to be happy. And it is up to you what you need to for it, for someone it is a family that makes them happy, while for others a good book and a cup of chocolate are happy things. Here are a few things that happy people never do. Maybe you will become a happier person if you avoid doing these things too.
1. They never avoid problems
Avoiding problems has never helped to solve them. It may be very difficult sometimes to stand tall and face your problems. But if you get yourself together and try to look for a solution, you might just find that solving a problem is way much easier than be haunted by it all the time. Try to find an effective solution to you problem and you will see it vanish in thin air.
2. They’re never concerned about other people’s business
When you do things you like without looking at others you feel free and contented. But try to compare yourself with others and you will see black spots on your happiness. So it is way easier to mind your own business and do the things that make you happy. The negative way of thinking has never helped anyone to keep peace of mind. You need to listen to yourself and be what you want to be, and you will feel happier, I promise.
3. They don’t let others be the center of their happiness
Have you ever noticed that you don’t need others’ permission to be happy? Your happiness is only yours and you can be happy if you choose to in spite of opinion of others. If you are responsible for what you feel no one can affect your happiness. Even if some things are going not that perfect as you want them to, you can always find something good in life.
4. They never stay with negative people
It is very important not to stay in negative environment, but sometimes you just can’t help it. Perhaps you have such an environment at work and you don’t have the opportunity to quit since you need money. But there are things that you can change. If you don’t want negative environment to affect you, affect it yourself! I’m sure you can think of some little things that can help you not to lose your positive attitude. You can bring some trifles that can make you feel better to your working place, or a photo of someone you love. And do smile! One tiny smile from you can change everything, and one day, perhaps, you will see negative environment turning into a positive.
5. They forgive and forget
Stop carrying resentment around. Any of us can get hurt from time to time, but if you find it difficult to forgive and forget, the burden of dudgeon can break your back one day. You should not let you past affect you. You’ll see how free you will feel when you learn to forgive. Let go of the past, look into your future with hope and it will make it brighter.
6. They don’t take things personally
Some people just can’t stand being criticized, they take it too personally. It doesn’t matter if you are praised or criticized, you can make use of any information. Listen to what people tell you, don’t take it personally, and you will be able to turn this information to your own good. Use it as a feedback!
7. They never avenge
Happy people never try to avenge, they know that it will not bring them happiness. You may be deeply hurt, but don’t let yourself spoil your future with guilt by taking revenge. You may feel satisfaction, but just for a moment; memory of your revenge and understanding that you are the same as the one who hurt you can affect your life for long. Try to forgive and move forward.
In order to be happy we need to focus only on positive things and ignore all the negative ones. This is the only way to be happy, as far as I know. You can create your happiness yourself, and as Jim Rohn once said “Happiness is not something you postpone for the future; it is something you design into the present.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment15 hours ago
Faithia Williams Condoles Iyabo Ojo Over Mother’s Death
- National News19 hours ago
NLC, TUC Stage Walk Out From Meeting With FG
- National News18 hours ago
CCB Invitation: Magu Can’t Access Assets’ Documents, Says Lawyer
- Entertainment15 hours ago
“It’s Different And Classy” – Cardi B Praises Erica’s Fashion Style
- News Feed13 hours ago
Iyabo Ojo Finds Out Her Mum Lied About Her Age (Video)
- Metro News18 hours ago
Cult Violence: Wike Imposes Two-Week Curfew Around Okoro-Nu-Odu
- National News18 hours ago
Saraki Reacts To Kidnap, Killing Of Worshippers In Zamfara Mosque
- National News18 hours ago
Recession: Nigeria’s Economy On Way To Recovery, Says Osinbajo’s Aide