Loesche Nigeria Ltd. (LNG) was established in 2012 and is based in Lagos.
Loesche Nigeria’s scope of work will include the following activities:
- Preparation and supervision of technical repairs, modifications and upgrades
- Audit of cement plants and grinding terminals
- Operations of grinding terminals and complete cement plants
- Preventive maintenance and planning
- Management of required spare parts
- Recruitment, management and training of employees
- Management of operational stability and improvement-process, product quality, performance
- Ensuring health & safety and environmental regulations
Loesche Nigeria’s mission statement is to become a competence carrier for the Nigerian cement industry. It will ultimately be a process and operation-oriented subsidiary for cement plants and grinding technologies. Loesche Nigeria takes over complete responsibility of daily production businesses and ensure long-term added value for our customers through highly capable, efficient, and responsible plant management.
Therefore, LNG is looking to fill following vacancies in Nigeria:
- Plant Manager (m/f)
- Process Improvement Manager (m/f)
- Production Manager (m/f)
- Quality Control Manager (m/f)
- Maintenance Manager (m/f)
- Mechanical Maintenance Manager (m/f)
- Electrical Maintenance Manager (m/f)
- Human Resources Business Partner (m/f)
- Financial Accountant (m/f)
- Deputy Production Manager (m/f)
- Quality Control Assistant (m/f)
- Mechanical Maintenance Supervisors (m/f)
- Electrical Maintenance Supervisor (m/f)
- Automation / Instrumentation Manager (m/f)
- Automation Engineer (m/f)
- Procurement Manager (m/f)
- Procurement Assistant (m/f)
- Shift Foremen (m/f)
- Grinding Plant Operators (m/f)
Qualification and Experience
- University degree in process, mechanical, industrial, electrical, automation & chemical engineering
- Several years’ experience in the cement industry in a position of appropriate responsibility
- Sound knowledge of cement production process including cement chemistry and cement microscopy
- Very good understanding of safety and environmental regulations
- Organisation and planning skills
- Very good communication skills, an outstanding ability to work in a team and a confident manner
- Very good MS-Office and SAP knowledge
- Business-fluent spoken and written English
- Further languages skills would be an advantage
- Willingness to travel to various national locations
Please find more information on our website: http://www.loesche.com/en/careers/vacancies/
We are looking forward to your application!
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Lifestyle19 hours ago
‘I Tested Positive To HIV After Gang Raped By 3 Men – Chef Ayomide
- Politics17 hours ago
Ganduje Reinstates Suspended Aide Who Attacked President Buhari
- Education17 hours ago
BREAKING: Public, Private Schools Can Reopen Monday – Lagos Govt
- Sports16 hours ago
The potential for iGaming in Nigeria uncovered
- Education21 hours ago
FG, ASUU Disagree On Payment Platform
- Entertainment19 hours ago
Twitter Users React As Wizkid Delays His ‘Made In Lagos Album’ Release
- News Feed11 hours ago
Come and enter government” – Desmond Elliot tells youth. (Video)
- National News12 hours ago
WTO: Trump Wrong For Rejecting Okonjo-Iweala – Fani-Kayode