Education

Admission!!! Study In Ghana With Just O’level Result. July-September 2014/15 Session In Progress

Why You Should Buy YouTube Views Cheap
ust std (1)
Admissions into reputable and affordable universities in Ghana is on for B.Sc, B.A, B.Eng, B.Ed for 2014/15 session.

Gain admission into any of these Universities in Ghana with just 6 credit in WAEC / GCE/ NECO result: University of Ghana, Legon, Kwame Nkrumah University of Science and Technology, University of Cape coast, Central university Ghana, Wisconsin International University, Accra, Radford University, Accra, Knutsford University, East Legon, Accra, All Nations University, Koforidua, Reagent University, Zenith University e.t.c with affordable school fees and cheap Hostel accommodation. Also, Opportunities and ease of traveling abroad for summer job, Short-Summer courses through the university to the UK and USA.

– NO JAMB EXAMS REQUIRED
– NO POST UTME
– NO ENTRANCE EXAMINATIONS
– MATURED APPLICANTS (25 YEARS – ABOVE) WILL BE ADMITTED INTO 200 LEVEL
– Bi-lateral EXCHANGE PROGRAMS TO EUROPEAN UNIVERSITIES
– VERY AFFORDABLE TUITION FEES

Entry Requirements:

Senior Secondary School Certificate:
An applicant must pass in core English, core Mathematics, core Science and three elective subjects, with an aggregate score of 24 or better in the West African Examinations Council (WAEC) or with an aggregate score of 36 or better in the West African Senior Secondary School Certificate Examinations (WASSCE).

Applicants with at least 5 credits in Cambridge o’level and 2 A’level credits will also be admitted.

Programmes:

· Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Information Technology
· Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Computer Science
· Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Management Studies;
· Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Agribusiness Management;
· Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Banking and Finance;
· Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) in Business Administration with options in Marketing, Human Resource Management and Accounting
· Bachelor of Science in Nursing
. B.Eng  Software Engineering
. B.Eng  Software Technology Engineering
. B.Eng  Electronic & Electrical Engineering
. B.A Law
. B.A Mass Communication
. B.A Fashion Design

Higher placement can be granted to candidates with Bachelors of science degree, Transferees from other recognised institutions of higher education.

WEST AFRICAN EDUCATIONAL CONSULT LIMITED GHANA.

With more than 6years experience and thousands of student placement WAECL Ghana is your best choice for university placement in Ghana.
Like us on Facebook for more study opportunities! Stay updated with news, tips and advice about studying in Ghana and scholarship opportunities!  https://www.facebook.com/studyinghanauniversity

1. RABIU SAMINU

March 18, 2014 at 12:00 pm

IWILL LIKETO STUDY IN GHANA IF POSIBLE.

2. opeloyeru kazeem

March 27, 2014 at 8:14 am

I wish to study in ghana

3. Micheal Ojo

April 8, 2014 at 7:55 am

Good day to all my fellow student, Am Micheal Ojo i have been writing jamb for the past four years without making my papers,jamb has been the delay in my academies until i wrote the last years jamb exam making it the fifth time am writing jamb still i was having 167 I think of what to do about it until i came across a post thank one Mr Felix Adewale a jamb official for upgrading her jamb result so i took the number and called him, he told me not to worry that he will help me to upgrade my result which to my greatest surprise, he upgraded my result from 167-250 God bless you sir and if you want to upgrade your result, call Mr Felix on his cell phone number (08163392993) I know fully well that he will help you, Wishing you all success.

4. Blessin Ajayi

April 12, 2014 at 5:11 pm

Hello every one, Am here to thank the man who God use to help me in my jamb result last year, I wrote the jamb exam last year and i did not make up to my school cut off mark i came across a comment online thanking on jamb official by name Mr Felix Adewale on how he help them to upgrade their result so i decided to call him on his number and i explain to him which he told me that he will help me and to God be the glory, my result was upgraded to a higher score i never expected and that was how i was able to process my admission into the university, so am using this medium to let you all know that if you have problem with your jamb result, or you did not make up to your expected cut off mark, all you need to do now is to pick up Mr Felix Adewale phone number (08163392993) and call him to help you upgrade your result now before you get it late.

5. Mr val

April 20, 2014 at 7:37 pm

Do you seek admission for 2014/2015 accademic section in the Federal Poly Nekede Owerri??? if yes,, then get straight admission on any department of your choice without stress. Requirements for adimission includes your complete WEACOR NECO result for EVENING PROGRAMME CANDIDATES, or 180 for JAMB candidates. Call or whatsapp Mr Val on 08162893117 for more information. Your success is our piority.

6. timoty

April 24, 2014 at 11:21 am

I just check my jamb result it was 160 so I was hopeless I got mr frank number online I called MR Frank and explain he help me to upgrade my score to 250 now I am happy if u want to upgrade ur score too call mr frank on 08109630982 he is going to help u the way he helped me God bless mr frank

7. JENNIFER

May 18, 2014 at 8:31 am

I rili need information on hw to go abt studin in ghana

8. Femi Gabriel

August 16, 2014 at 1:47 am

my son just made his waec and he is 17 years old can he be admitted into your school ?

9. Batambari Donatus Ikpe

February 28, 2015 at 12:33 pm

Public Administration

10. John Olu

March 18, 2015 at 2:02 pm

Hola volver a nosotros ahora.

11. Adeola Ike

June 1, 2015 at 3:39 pm

I really wish to school in Ghana

12. Aanuoluwa

August 28, 2015 at 2:55 pm

i really need info on how to study architecture with my N.D result in ghana ….

13. David Valentine

November 9, 2015 at 10:07 am

Am searching for a university in Ghana that offers political science and the fees please help it’s urgent.

14. David Valentine

November 9, 2015 at 10:09 am

Am searching for a university in Ghana that offers political science and it fees please it’s urgent

15. Oginni linda

January 3, 2016 at 4:11 pm

Please i will like to study nursing in ghana and is the admission still on, i need your help.

16. Sufyan

February 6, 2016 at 8:19 am

Hello

17. kenneth abbot emokpae

August 29, 2016 at 4:25 pm

when is the deadline

18. ONYEKACHI COLLINS

October 31, 2016 at 12:20 pm

to study pharmacy in Ghana for the 2017/2018 session, when do i apply?

19. Usman Muhammad zannah

February 25, 2017 at 12:43 am

I want to study computer science at your country, ghana so plx can u help me to show me way that I will follow to get Admission at your country with my O’level please.

20. idris abiodun

June 3, 2017 at 6:16 am

pls I want to knw if any Ghanaian school application fees is still on sale

21. collins

July 14, 2017 at 4:32 pm

can you use neco to study in Ghana university

Education

NECO Postpones 2020 Exams Indefinitely

NECO Postpones 2020 Exams Indefinitely
NECO Postpones 2020 Exams Indefinitely

NECO

The National Examinations Council (NECO) on Sunday announced the suspension of the ongoing Senior Secondary Schools Certificate Examinations (SSCE) indefinitely.

This was made known in a statement by NECO’s Head, Information and Public Relations Division, Azeez Sani.

Also Read: #EndSARS: Enugu Govt Adjusts 24-Hour Curfew

The examination body explained that the action was taken due to the closure of schools and the curfew imposed by some state governors to safeguard lives occasioned by the #EndSARS protests.

“Arising from that meeting, the Governing Board resolved that the 2020 SSCE (Internal) be postponed indefinitely in view of the current security challenges, occasioned by the #ENDSARS protests, which disrupted the smooth conduct of the examinations in some parts of the country,” the statement partly read.

Education

#EndSARS Protest: Sanwo-Olu Orders Closure Of Schools In Lagos

Sanwo-Olu Extends Lagos Curfew By 72 hours
#EndSARS Protest: Sanwo-Olu Orders Closure Of Schools In Lagos

Babajide Sanwo-Olu

The Lagos State Government led by Governor Babajide Sanwo-Olu has ordered the closure of public and private schools indefinitely in the state.

The closure of schools in Lagos was announced in a press statement on Monday by the state’s Head of Public Affairs, Ministry of Education, Kayode Abayomi.

Also Read: #EndSARS protesters break into Lagos International Airport (Videos)

The statement which was titled, ‘Lagos directs students to stay at home’, quoted Mrs. Folasade Adefisayo, the Commissioner for Education, as saying that the schools were shut down over “tension generated by the anti-SARS protests.”

This is coming at a time #EndSARS protests against police brutality and bad governance by Nigerian youths grounded academic activities in some schools in the state on Monday.

“A new date of resumption for all classes will be announced as soon as possible.”

Education

NECO Shifts Exam Over #EndSARS Protest

NECO Shifts Exam Over #EndSARS Protest

NECO Shifts Exam Over #EndSARS Protest

The National Examination Council, NECO, has announced the rescheduled of one of the practical examinations supposed to hold in October till the next month.

This was contained in a statement made available to newsmen on Sunday, October 18, by the Head, Information and Public Relations Division for the Nigerian exam body, Mr. Azeez Sani.

He announced that the Paper I Computer Studies Practicals examination which was supposed to be taken on Monday, October 19 is now delayed till November 16, 2020.

Also Read: Buhari Appoints Professor Godswill Obioma As New NECO Registrar

Sani revealed that the postponement is a result of the ongoing #EndSARS protests across the country, particularly the blockage of movement of transport at the entrance gate into Benin City, the Edo state capital.

He noted further that the truck conveying NECO examination materials had left its take-off point two days earlier to deliver to some states but has been held up in the ‘blockage.