Please appreciate the fact that men and women are wired differently. They have different ways of expressing and varying levels of emotional understanding. Avoid making silly mistakes by getting a few simple things right. These are some of the ten most common mistakes women make in a relationship.
1. Too many questions about the past:
The fact that your man is in a relationship with you currently is proof enough that he is in love with you and has already gotten over his past relationships. While it’s good to know a little bit about his past, don’t take the liberty of digging so deep that his wounds freshen up.
2. Visiting his workplace:
This is quite a sensitive issue as most men don’t like their girlfriends dropping in at their workplaces without being told. It is only if you are in a steady relationship from a long time or engaged that you can take the liberty of dropping into your man’s workplace uninformed.
3. Bringing up marriage:
If you have been in a relationship for a long time, it’s but natural that you will talk about marriage and settling down at some point. You may have a conversation about this once but don’t bring up the topic again and again. You will be at a loss if your man gets irritated by the same conversation taking place repetitively. It’s not that men are averse to commitment; it’s just that they take some time in taking these important decisions.
4. Pretending to be someone:
If there is anything that men hate, it is lies and hypocrisy. Many women make the blunder of pretending to be what they are not in reality. For instance, if you don’t like putting on makeup and dressing too much for a party, don’t do it just for him. He will immediately sense your discomfort. He would much rather appreciate and love your honesty and expect you to be what you are.
5. Compare financials:
How would you feel if someone compared your salary figures to that of your contemporaries? Terrible, surely! Although in today’s world, women see themselves as equals to men, men still think of themselves as bread earners of the family. Treat your man with respect irrespective of his earning. Don’t ever make the mistake of comparing his financials with others.
6. Don’t attempt to mend him:
Accept him with all his flaws and abilities. Don’t try and mother him to change his habits according to your needs. Give your man his space and watch how that automatically brings him to you.
7. Giving too much freedom:
If you see your man talking to other women at most of the parties and even going to the extent of flirting with them when you’re around, take that as a warning signal and strike on it as soon as possible but don’t be rude, do it politely and in style. You may be making a terrible mistake by trusting your partner blindly with such behavior.
8. Expecting expression of feelings all the time:
Men are not used to constant expression. For instance, you should expect a compliment from him once in a while but if you start expecting it every day then you are calling for trouble. You have to understand that just because men don’t express the way in which women freely do; it doesn’t mean they don’t love with passion.
9. Talking negatively:
If you bitch about others in front of your man all the time (once in a while is acceptable of course), it will make him feel that someday when you are not together you will talk about him in the same way with other people. Don’t make an impression on him that you are a negative person.
10. Comparing Looks:
Impress your man by showing some confidence about how beautiful and attractive you look. It’s not your outfit but your confidence that attracts your man. In trying to fish for compliments by comparing your physical appearance with other women, you are just making matters worse.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment22 hours ago
BBNaija’s Kiddwaya, Erica Arrive In Sierra Leone; Susan Waya Asks Fans To Pray For Them
- National News22 hours ago
Shehu Sani Reacts To Hisbah’s Call For Scrapping Of Black Friday
- News Feed21 hours ago
Residents troop out after huge crocodile was killed in Anambra
- Entertainment7 hours ago
Alleged Abortion: ‘I Am Not A Murderer’ – Ultimate Love Star, Rosie Says In Touching Video
- News Feed21 hours ago
Cleric Warns Bobrisky, Reveals When He Will Die (Video)
- Entertainment6 hours ago
Tiwa Savage’s ‘Celia’ Makes Time’s 10 Best Albums Of 2020
- News Feed21 hours ago
”Somebody Somewhere Is Depending On You To Do What God Has Called You To Do”-Naira Marley
- News Feed21 hours ago
Dead Man Made To Sit On A Chair At His Own Funeral (Photos + Video)