Ericsson is world’s leading provider of communications technology and services. Our offerings include services, consulting, software and infrastructure within Information and Communications Technology.
Using innovation to empower people, business and society, Ericsson is working towards the Networked Society: a world connected in real time that will open up opportunities to create freedom, transform society and drive solutions to some of our planet’s greatest challenges.
We are truly a global company, operating across borders in over 180 countries, offering a diverse, performance-driven culture and an innovative and engaging environment. As an Ericsson employee, you will have freedom to think big and the support to turn ideas into achievements. Continuous learning and growth opportunities allow you to acquire the knowledge and skills necessary to progress and reach your career goals. We invite you to join our team.
Req ID: 7723
Set, manage and approve proposal prices on the entire Ericsson Product Portfolio include HW, SW and Services. Advice on T&C’s, profitability, cash flow and commercial risk. Build Alternative Business Models and Value Argumentation to support accounts during negotiations. Partner with accounts in order to win profitable business for both long and short term. Perform strategic Pricing by proactively setting value based price levels & pricing strategies and tactics to beat competitors for new products and solutions within the region.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Setting Prices & Perform price analysis and strategies
- Create commercial proposals (analyze profitability and cash flow, prepare Ericsson Business Case for different scenarios, Present business Case with price, profitability, cash flow and commercial risk)
- Secure profitable sales (support in customer negotiations through value argumentation, Build & analyze various deployment scenarios and suggest suitable price models & risk mitigation strategies to optimize Ericsson Business Case, Analyze the impact of our proposals and alternative business models on customer business case)
- Drive Price management excellence (Price, profitability and cash flow tracking of contracted /offered prices Perform Price tracking and Benchmarking and avoid price contamination and price erosions Build pricing strategies for new products & solutions for the region including setting price levels, value argumentation & strategies & tactics to beat competitors)
- Commercial understanding
- Negotiations & Argumentation skills
- Financial understanding
- Risk analysis skills
- Market insight
- Customer insight
- Processes & Tools for the Sales force
- Ericsson Portfolio knowledge
- Local taxation knowledge
- Commercial Thinking
- Adapting & Responding to Change
- Formulating Strategies & Concepts
- Following Instructions & Procedures
- Presenting & Communicating Information
Qualification and Experience
- Bachelor Degree in Business/Economics and/or Engineering
- minimum of 2-3 years’ experience in the telecommunication industry
- working experience in a commercial environment
- financial acumen
- good technical knowledge
- strong Excel skills
- Certified in one or multiple Ericsson BU Price Manager certification programs an advantage
Primary country and city: Nigeria (NG) || Other/Not Applicable || Lagos || Consulting&SysInt IT; ProdMgt; R&D SalesStratMkt&ComMgt ServEng; SharedServ; Stud&YP Supply&Log