Connect with us

News Feed

PHOTOS: Dead Man Wakes Up As Funeral Home Prepares To Embalm Him

Published

on

A man who woke up in a body bag at a funeral home after being pronounced legally dead in what the coroner described a ‘miracle’, USA.

article-2570049-1be86b0d00000578-111_634x324

Back to life: Walter Williams from Lexington, Mississippi, after being pronounced dead and waking up at a funeral home inside a body bag

Walter Williams from Lexington, Mississippi, was zipped up in a body bag while funeral home workers prepared to embalm him, but instead they soon found him kicking to get out.

The coroner suspected that Williams’ pacemaker had likely stopped for a brief period and then started up again.

article-2570049-1be86bf000000578-610_634x330

The body bag that contained Williams for the duration of his ‘death’ which lasted a few hours. He shortly woke up in a shocked state

The coroner said that he had checked Williams’ pulse at 9pm that night, pronouncing him dead shortly after.

Williams’ nephew Eddie Hester said: “I stood there and watched them put him in a body bag and zip it up.

That was at 10:30pm, and at 2:30am, my cousin called me and said “Not yet” and I said “what do you mean not yet?” ‘He said, “Daddy still here”.’

Williams was resting on the small trolley, inside the bag, and was found struggling to find his way out of the bag

Paramedics took Williams to hospital where he stabilised, and was said to be ‘happy to be alive’ by family members.

Hester said: “I don’t know how long he’s going to be here, but I know he’s back right now and that’s all that matters.”

Byron Porter, of Porter and Sons Funeral Home, said it was the first time he had seen anything like it.

He said: “He was not dead. Long story short.”

Holmes County Sheriff Willie March said: “I asked the coroner what happened, and the only thing he could say is that it’s a miracle.”

Williams had been a long time farmer and had worked for the local school board. He was described by his family as a ‘fighter’.

Continue Reading
Click to comment

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

News Feed

Dr Anu Adepoju Of Med Contour Reportedly Suspended From Medical Practice

Published

on

Dr. Anu Adepoju of Med Contour has reportedly been suspended from practising by the Nigerian Medical and Dental board.

Twitter influencer and doctor, Dr. olufunmilayo shared the new via his Twitter page, noting that the board reached its decision after an investigation into the death of one of her patients as well as another who had complications from surgery.

Recall that an Instagram Influencer, Omohtee called out Dr Anu Adepoju earlier in the year for ruining her buttocks after suffering complications from a surgical procedure despite paying the sum of 1.5 million naira for a Brazilian butt lift.

Anu Adepoju was also alleged to have killed a beauty queen in 2018, the result of a failed procedure.

According to Dr. Olufunmilayo, Anu graduated from College of Medicine, Unilag in 2017 and performed plastic surgery on a patient in December 2018 when she was a House Officer.

Continue Reading

News Feed

Davido celebrates his mum on her posthumous birthday

Published

on

David Adedeji Adeleke (born November 21, 1992), better known as David’s mum, Veronica Adeleke, would have turned a year older today November 23.

He posted this throwback photo of he and his mum on his Instagram this afternoon with the caption;

”Happy Birthday Mama … love and miss you always”

Continue Reading

News Feed

Death threats issued on WizKid associates by 30BG crew is unbelievable – Kemi Olunloyo

Published

on

Kemi Olunloyo known for holding controversial opinions has disclosed that Wizkid and Davido have taken their feud to another level.

According to a post sighted on her social media page, she has alleged that the 30 Billion Geng crew of Nigerian artist Davido are threatening the associates of Wizkid outside Nigeria.

Kemi Olunloyo has however urged Davido to control his crew members or anyone behind it because they can be arrested.

Her tweet reads:

The COLD WAR going on between Davido and WizKid could destroy the Nigerian music business. The DEATH ☠️threats metted upon WizKid associates by 30BG crew is unbelievable. Fans have no idea! Davido should control his crew ASAP. Most of this is happening abroad
#Kemitalksblog

This one is WORSE than Toyin Abraham vs Liz Anjorin. The fan threats was why I called
@Opetodolapo in and settled it fast. One fan sent a message to Lizzy to pay him 500K to kill Toyin and her baby. Wizkid & Davido’s crew are fighting in foreign territory. Anyone can be arrested

Continue Reading

Trending