Did you know that there are foods that can naturally increase your libido and spark your sexual appetite? Spice up your sex life by adding these foods to the menu.
Wild salmon and other cold-water fish (such as sardines, herring, trout and anchovies) are guaranteed to boost your sexual stamina and overall health as they are so high in omega-3. These essential fatty acids are critical to the healthy function of your brain and nervous system, fight depression and improve your mood, memory and brain power.
This refreshing summer fruit is rich in L-citrulline, an amino acid that helps improve blood flow to the sexual organs. It’s like Nature’s Viagra – without the side effects. L-citrulline optimises blood flow in the body by first converting to L-arginine and then to nitric oxide, which is involved in dilation of the blood vessels. Low levels of nitric oxide are associated with mental and physical fatigue and sexual dysfunction.
Dark chocolate’s many benefits are well documented, including its ability to mimic the sensation of being in love. Few people will argue with the fact that chocolate makes one feel really good. This is not just because of the taste and texture, it’s also thanks to a chemical in chocolate, called phenylethylamine (also called the “love chemical”), believed to produce the feeling of being in love. Research has also found that women who enjoyed a piece of chocolate every day had a more active sex life than those who didn’t.
Asparagus has been considered a successful aphrodisiac since ancient times. And, it seems, for good reason. This vegetable is rich in potassium and folic acid, a B vitamin that helps increase the production of histamine, which is important for a healthy sex drive in both men and women.
Oysters boost dopamine, a “feel-good” hormone that increases libido in both men and women. These shellfish are especially important for men, though, as they are very rich in zinc which is essential for testosterone production and the maintenance of healthy sperm.
Blueberries are high in antioxidants and have the capacity to relax the blood vessels, thereby allowing improved circulation. This, in turn, means better blood flow to the sex organ and stronger erections. Blueberries also rule when it comes to the boosting the dopamine levels, as they give the body a greater ability to release this feel-good hormone.
Pumpkin seeds are a great libido booster for both men and women as they’re said to increase sexual appetite and desire. Like oysters, pumpkin seeds are very rich in zinc, which is important for testosterone. Even though women have much less testosterone than men, it still plays a key part in their libido. Pumpkin seeds also contain high levels of omega-3 which acts as a precursor of prostaglandins – hormone-like substances important for sexual health.
Though the thought of garlic might not immediately conjure up romance, it is said to be a powerful aphrodisiac as it contains allicin, a compound thought to improve blood circulation and improve sexual performance by increasing blood flow to the sexual organs.
Avocados help to increase both male and female libido as they are a great source of folic acid, which assists the body in metabolising proteins and providing energy. Avos are also rich in vitamin B6, which improves male hormone production, and potassium, which increases female libido by helping to regulate the woman’s thyroid gland.
Peanuts are great libido boosters, especially for men, as they are a rich natural source of L-arginine. This amino acid helps improve sexual function in men by relaxing blood vessels. Preliminary studies have also found that L-arginine may help with erectile dysfunction because of this effect on the blood vessel
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Governor Bello Recovers From COVID-19 — After One Week In Isolation
Niger State Governor, Abubakar Bello, has tested negative for Coronavirus following the repeat of tests for the virus.
The development was disclosed in a statement released by his Chief Press Secretary, Mrs. Mary Noel-Berje, in Minna on Monday.
Gov. Bello had on Nov. 9, disclosed that he tested positive for COVID-19 on his Twitter account and thereafter went into isolation.
Noel-Berje in the statement noted that the Governor has been declared free of the virus and can now resume back to his official duties.
Bello joins the list of governors who have been infected with the coronavirus.
Other governors who have recovered from COVID-19 include Bala Mohammed of Bauchi, Seyi Makinde of Oyo, Okezie Ikpeazu of Abia, Nasir el-Rufai of Kaduna, Kayode Fayemi of Ekiti, and Ifeanyi Okowa of Delta.
Here Is A List Of Nigerian Foods That Cause Miscarriage
Pregnant women should avoid some common Nigerian foods that can cause miscarriage. These foods are beneficial to human beings, but they should not be eaten during – especially in the first three months – pregnancy because of some of their properties that can cause miscarriage.
Although Crabs are not poisonous, they shrink the uterus which could cause bleeding from the genitals and an eventual miscarriage.
This is not for pregnant women in their first trimester. This is because pineapple can cause contractions at such an early stage and this may finally lead to a miscarriage. The popular fruit also contains bromelain which works in softening the cervix. It also causes bleeding.
This is another popular fruit that can cause a miscarriage in the first trimester of pregnancy. The pawpaw seeds have enzymes that cause contractions which ultimately leads to a miscarriage.
- Uncooked eggs
This can also cause a miscarriage. As a pregnant woman, you should avoid eating uncooked eggs or mayonnaise which contains uncooked eggs in your first trimester. If you must eat eggs, make sure they are properly cooked with the egg yolk very solid before eating.
This is another food that can cause a miscarriage. Eating garlic will result in a stimulation of the uterus which may lead to contractions and pre-term labor that causes miscarriage.
- Entertainment17 hours ago
Singer Davido Reveals Secret To Staying Rich (Photo)
- Entertainment20 hours ago
“Manipulative As Ever People” – Erica‘s Manager Drags Laycon Over Interview
- Entertainment20 hours ago
Mike Edwards’ Wife, Perri Shares Lovely Family Photo On Instagram
- Entertainment23 hours ago
VIDEO: Weird Controversies Trail Wedding Ceremony Of Nigerian Actor, Williams Uchemba
- News Feed18 hours ago
Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend -Nigerian Lady Says
- Entertainment20 hours ago
“Start Saving Your Money Now”- Kiddwaya Advises Celebrity Friends
- Entertainment20 hours ago
‘Life Is A Journey, Not A Competition’ – Crossdresser Jay Boogie Throws Shade At Bobrisky
- Entertainment18 hours ago
Actress Linda Osifo Recounts How She Got Teased About Her Tribal Marks