Lifestyle

What Can I Do To Make My Girlfriend Of 10 Years Leave Me?

This young man is in despair because he wants to end relationships with his girlfriend of 10 years, but doesn’t know how to make her leave.

black_man_depressed

Read his story:

I’ve been dating my girlfriend for 10 years and she is now 32, I’m 34. The thing is, I know deep in my heart I can never marry her.

I knew that 2 years ago. But I have done all I can to make her leave in the past 2 years yet she won’t leave. I have cheated, beat her, not called for weeks, still yet she is always forgiving me.

I have even set her up with men but she would always tell them how she loves her boyfriend of years. I’ve been dating another girl for the past 2 years and I want to propose but my stubborn girlfriend I don’t love doesn’t want to make way.

My girlfriend who I want to marry is getting tired of waiting for me to breakup with this one I even went as far as telling her maybe we should spend some time apart.

She just laughed and said we are one in spirit so that doesn’t make sense. I am fed up. What can I do to make a woman get tired and leave? This is urgent and I need answers before I go crazy. Is it by force to love again?

Dear readers, what would you recommend? Share! Let’s help the young man together.

1. Payne

January 9, 2014 at 7:40 pm

I don`t really believe in this kind of stories and this is my first time of responding and I hope the stupid guy is real. You will forever regret it if you let her go. You said that you have tested her, cheated her, beaten her, and am sure u already delayed her and yet she is always forgiving. God has granted you and angel as a wife only you foolish mentality that seems to ruin your life is blocking your reasoning. You better seek what you can do ( am sure it does with mindset and how your view her) to make sure you develop and genuinely establish your feelings back. Seriously, if you are real, call me so we can talk. I might help you out.

2. ranee

January 9, 2014 at 8:05 pm

I don know whether its a true story..but if its true..then this boy should kill himself…that woman wasted 10 years..loving him with heart and soul and now he wwants to leave her…for sure his future woman will do the same and he will feel …. The pain…

3. honey

January 9, 2014 at 8:10 pm

small play boy u must marry her ooo cuz if i where dat girl i will go extra mill for u and ur family. i will make ur life misrrable . but if u knw wat is gud for u , u go marry her cuz u go regreat hurting dat angel fool.

4. Prince Flint

January 9, 2014 at 8:35 pm

Sorry broda @your Age, you don’t know what u want in life, a Gal u have dated Fø̲̣̣я̅ 10 years and its 2 year back that you discovered you can’t marry her and even the lady you want to Marry is waiting Fø̲̣̣я̅ you to breakup, guy you need to hear yourself you sound like a complete idiot.You need to have ur head examined.

5. Justus 'Dele Winjobi

January 9, 2014 at 8:35 pm

Hopefully, u might have been the person that dis-virgined her. Pls, train, develop & give her what will make the lady to ur taste. Come to think of it, if she is ur own younger sister having this sort of problem, how will u feel? Pls, don’t curse yourself in this new year. May God give u wisdom in Jesus’ name. Amen.

6. zainab

January 9, 2014 at 8:45 pm

hmmmmmmmmmm.dis is serious but pls oooo bros,where u wan make a 32 yr old lady start from?

7. nicky

January 9, 2014 at 8:55 pm

Bros u be fool ooo… Why did u made her lovee u in d first place b4 u guys get to dis stage”100 years” can u hear ursef well? Aswear if I was d lady I will make u suffer ur wickedness and heartless deeds.I will make u a living dead ,bastard!!! Dnt knw ur such is stil out dre…. Nawa ooo
    Stupid man.believe me dis ur presnt gf u wana proposed to will b d one dat will kill u…

8. Abubakar.

January 9, 2014 at 8:57 pm

pls my broda don’t even try it because if you do, you just use ur own hands to destroy ur future/ generations.

9. iK

January 9, 2014 at 9:00 pm

Past two yrs dat u met ur nw date marked d beginning of ur endless troubles. At a tym d nw date wil ask u 2 kill ur old gal so u can get married n dat is wen u wil regret ur actions. Mumu, olodo,imbecile etc – go n sort out ur troubles if u do nt knw dat u are blessed by d God of luv by ur old date. U broke her mind several time n also wasted her golden tym. Pls u ar bargaining 4 ur eternal doom. Fool use ur head well well. I beg make I buy recharge card, I dey come

10. no name

January 9, 2014 at 9:25 pm

dat guy u must realy go crazy if u leave dat lady do u even understand what ur saying she was 22yrs when u guys started 10 whole yrs dat is 3/4 children so u feel ur don tell us who r u leaveing her 4 if u try it d sand will stand against u fool

11. enubi

January 9, 2014 at 9:35 pm

Mr. Man, don’t be in a hurry to forget that, what goes around comes around and there’s something called NEMESIS…. If it doesn’t catch up with you now then it could be tomorow, next or in the future. Do have a rethink about your proposed plan and don’t forget that, THE LAW OF KARMA really do exist.

12. David osarumwense

January 9, 2014 at 9:49 pm

Pls give us one sincere & reasonable reason behind ur not wanting to marry her after a trip of 10 yrs.
    Be Wise!

13. Dame Tina

January 9, 2014 at 10:24 pm

What is d essence of doing jss1-sss3 without writing waec???? Y did u date 4 ten yrs without marrying her??? U wasted her time nd efforts nd I pray she doesn’t leave u…which means u must marry her.

14. Wisdom .C.

January 9, 2014 at 10:30 pm

Lolz.. D story makes me laugh a lot.. Bros, dis Lady of 10yrs in ur life is ur true love, U shouldn’t hav wasted her time. I perceive frm d above written dat she has done nothing wrong 4 U to leave her, jst dat U find it so hard 2 reciprocate her Love 4 U which I understand. Genuine Love comes once in a life time..
    4 d Lady, I will advice her 2 quit d relationship. Its not a do or die affair. I really feel ur pains coz I am a woman like U, d earlier d better gurl.. We Ladies, often make dis mistake dat he would change 4 better. Its so obvious dat he doesn’t love one bit, its gonna be more wasted time, efforts & emotions..
    Most often wen we force our selves on Man or desire

15. castrobaba

January 9, 2014 at 10:48 pm

young man. All i can say is that you think with your dick. If you knew you will not marry her then what were you doing with her for the past 10 years? How do you define a wife? Someone who has been with you through thick and thin? My 4-year old brother thinks better than you. Next thing you will post here is that your new girlfriend dumped you for a rich fellow knowing fully well theres no future with you and i bet it woth my self that you dont do anything productive your life. See why i said you think with your dick? Its demons like you that harden women to move on when time runs far sticking to their men in hard times so that they can be shown appreciation in the end. Well i think the problem here is you. See an angel you are wasting!

16. Wisdom .C.

January 9, 2014 at 11:11 pm

4 d Lady, I will advice her 2 quit d relationship. Its not a do or die affair. I really feel ur pains coz I am a woman like U, d earlier d better gurl.. We Ladies, often make dis mistake dat he would change 4 better. Its so obvious dat he doesn’t love U one bit, its gonna be more wasted time, efforts & emotions.. U will be happy @ d end if only U Lady move on. Ask urself y U must love d man dat doesn’t love U, its total senseless wen U hav other Men dat makes U feel special but U ain’t giving them attention.
    Most often wen we force our selves on a Man or desires 2 be loved by him wen he doesn’t even care nor feel ur pains is big slavery. Move on wit ur life, other Men will love U truly no matter ur age & stop been a slave 4 Love.. Never Love a Man dat doesn’t love U especially wen its so obvious he doesn’t do in return, he will always get irritated about everytin about U. Pray 4 God’s direction, God’s best is near 2 U. D earlier d better, even if U end up having him by force by fire, U will ever cry, coz he doesn’t love U.. Wen a Man loves U, he pampers & adore U.. Gurl, accept it & let go.. Every disappointed is a blessing, by d time God own is urs , U will be thanking God U never married him. U must learn to love ur self first before loving blindly.. Move on, most time dis things we call love are mere infatuation..
    As 4 U boi, if U dnt loves her, leave her & stop twisting her bring.. Its so obvious U dnt really know wat U want. Stop breaking heart, it could be dangerous even 4 U, a woman can go 2 d extreme wen too much emotions has been invested..

17. Wisdom .C.

January 9, 2014 at 11:21 pm

Sorry 4 some typographical errors. Stop twisting her brain. Lady stop fooling urself & step on.. Its total waste of life wen U love a Man dat does not care about U.. U go old finish ooooooooooo. Wat U hav been enduring too much never 2 loose will eventually be lost, y not be rational in ur doings as a Business student I am & see dat dat guy is a bad investment & drop it 4 somtin profitable.. Be wise, stop investing emotions in shit. Tanx

18. skosko

January 9, 2014 at 11:22 pm

May God 4give u my broda. I kw 4 sure u must regret ur actions if u live dat God given lady. Be reasonable which decent lady do u fink will stand @ d door of another man waitin 4 his home 2 crumble so she can take her place. Guy I be married woman my hubby dear nor beat mi, let alone boi friend e dey crase? Na u kw o. A word is enough. 4 d wise

19. olapeju

January 10, 2014 at 1:19 am

I really dnt have much to say to U. Buh believe me ure notin but a FOOL. If u can allow urself to share dis on a media ntwork den it shows how STUPID and SELFISH U are. U are notin but a dumb***. Sincerely U dnt deserve dat angel.how I wish she culd jst stumble on dis article of urs so she’ll knw she has bin dinning wit d devil for 10yrs. U are so heartless! Ure an animal clothed in human skin.

20. LARRYJAY.

January 10, 2014 at 7:35 am

THIS GUY. U SOUND FUNNY. AND U MUST BE A PLAY MAN. AT UR AGE U ARE NOT ASHAMED. THAT MEANS U HAVE BEING PLAYING D GIRL FOR THE PAST TEN YEARS. IT MEANS U DO NOT KNOW WHAT U WANT. THANK GOD FOR DAT GIRL BCOS SHE KNOWS WHAT SHE WANTS. YOUNG MAN, U MUST BE A GOAL DIGGER. HOW CAN U BE PLAYING A LADY FOR A WHOLE DECADE WITHOUT TELLING HER? WHERE DO YOU WANT HER TO START FROM AGAIN? U ARE WICKED. IF SHE WERE TO BE UR YOUNGER/ELDER SISTER, HOW WOULD U FEEL IF A MAN CHOOSES TO DO THAT TO HER? U BETTER TELL D GIRL U MET TWO YEARS AGO TO GO ELSEWHERE. N.B: you are heartless. Mind you; a man drops this comment. MAN! GO AND DIE AND LEAVE THE TWO LADIES ALONE TO FIND TRUE LOVERS. Barawo, o ti do’bo fun odidi odun mewa. O ti wa shu e bayi. Shit. GO AND DIE. NONESENSE.

21. mavo

January 10, 2014 at 7:54 am

le me guess. this guy isn’t that fancy. I mean average wages, not that awesome look. so he has this gal that matches him, and for eight years, he couldn’t get anything better even though he wanted it. so along came this girl BY. mistake and suddenly he realize…………. forget it, this guy should be skinned alive for attempting such an evil act.

ask ask DLL DLL DLL DLL

DLL DLL do do go do do

ask ask do do do do Cl Cl do

sh sh sh DLL DLL DLL ask ask DLL

ask ask do do do go do do go go cf

so so do do do Chi do do Chi do go go do do do DIY

sh sh do do do do Fu do cf cf BY

22. uwem

January 10, 2014 at 8:28 am

Guy I note no strong reason for your decision,but if for the job of enjoying your present found lover pussy,sorry. Error. The lady you are deciding living is nothing but your real wife. Just get back to your formal Love with her again an u wl smile. WARNING TO LADIES: believing that dating a guy for 20yrs must resolve in marriage is wrong impression,sleeping with a man no mater the years is wistful effort,calling God to kill the man if Parted is chi dish,God has never advice neither recognize boy to girl friendship,neither sex before marriage,at these time both of you are bird of the same feather.

23. Dozie

January 10, 2014 at 8:39 am

You see, many times most of us here just jump into discussions we know nothing about without digressing the situation properly or still giving their so called suggestions a second thought. You must not abuse to pass your information. If you don’t have a rational and polite suggestion to offer you just short up. We are being more irrational than we claim the young man has being with his girlfriend. He has a problem to be assisted with. If he knows what to do about the situation I guess he wouldn’t have written, how he put the write up not withstanding. From what I’ve read from us, what good advice have we offered to help him? For those who said they don’t believe in the story, well I know such situations abound except you are inexperienced. You see, life begins at 30, I mean maturity and that’s the right age for a man to talk about marriage. At this age, he has had fun, seen a lot of things with lessons, he is in a better position to make choices pertaining to lifelong relationships. What got him crazy earlier before that age might not matter anymore in his life, yes. Am not saying what he’s trying to do to the girlfriend of ten years is right, after all, ten years is more than enough years to realize that decision he’s trying to make now. But let’s face it, love and happiness should be the priorities in every marriage. That happiness will not be if he out of pity and sentiment gets settled down with someone whom he has lost feelings and affections for? The right or wrong choice of partner at the long run is however his. Marriage should be for a lifetime. My candid advice to you young man is, schedule a meeting with the lady in a very good environment, talk this over with her, I know its not that easy, not for the lady either, she’ll be so heartbroken and hurt. Watch her reaction and be careful with this situation. If she has someone whom she respects so much, like a church pastor, mentor, it will help if you explain this to them. They might offer other ideas on how to narrow the situation. Wish you luck!

24. Gee

January 10, 2014 at 9:06 am

Why keep her for 10years since u know u can never marry her. I’m not goin to join in cursing you nor ask anyone to curse you again cause u’re already threading in the path of the cursed already. For beating, cheatin and setting her up with her innocence. I believe with ur talk dat the lady in question has some blessings associated wit her for much dat’s makin u feel big. Abandon her and get to know the real person u want to marry. U think ur new wife go mumu like first one

25. julia

January 10, 2014 at 1:16 pm

U are lucky to her a girl that lov u that much. U better marry if u want a happy future

26. yebo

January 10, 2014 at 3:14 pm

Bro u nid giv ha certificate 4 long service award, plac ha on pension. Finally God wil punish U. Personally if u leav ha afta 10yrs, I’ll pray 2 God 2 mak u miserable.

27. pp

January 11, 2014 at 11:11 am

well if the story is true, then i think u’ve made a big & bigger mistake by dating a girl for that so long and u will make a biggest of your life if you leave her for another girl. so i will advice you to marry her, you never can tell whether she will be the one to make you the happiest man in the world. the choice is yours.

Health and Food

Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)

Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.

If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.

1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks

Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.

2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.

3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.

4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.

5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.

6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.

Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)

Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar

Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar

Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.

The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.

The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.

Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.

The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride,  wore a lovely white gown.

Read Also:Actor Williams Uchemba Set To Walk Down The Aisle With Mystery Woman

Watch the videos below:

Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba

Williams Uchemba

Williams Uchemba

Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.

Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.

Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.

The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.