News Feed

REVEALED: Read All About T.B. Joshua’s Wife, Evelyn

Meet Evelyn, the beautiful woman who is the next most powerful force behind the popular pastor, T.B Joshua. She is described as a workaholic and a wonderful counselor who complements her husband.

Capture

The Pastor’s adorable wife is also a minister at the Synagogue Church. Once she said in the interview she counts herself very lucky among women to have T.B Joshua as a husband.

Interestingly, no one knew about the existence of this beautiful wife of controversial pastor until she was revealed and interviewed some few years ago.

Many people wondered who the better-half of the bearded pastor was not until she came out in the open.

Even though Evelyn is an attractive and gorgeous woman, the things of the world do not attract her so much and she just loves being moderate with the way she puts her clothes together.

Source: Nigeriafilms.com

1. Raymond

January 30, 2014 at 1:51 pm

She is epitome of beauty.

2. Prince

January 30, 2014 at 10:27 pm

Add me on 2go@LORDARROW or e-mail me via:usulorprince@mxit.im

3. human being

June 12, 2014 at 10:19 pm

This is nonsence, where is the whole story about her that you are puting as your headliner.

4. sbu

June 23, 2014 at 1:50 pm

One thing I know is that she is married to a rea”l man of god

5. Janet sirandula

March 4, 2015 at 3:59 pm

Everlyn Joshua is a true servant of God. A perfect match to the endtime prophet. Humble, mature and composed. Thank you Jesus for this wonderful couple!

• fide

July 21, 2016 at 12:14 am

Best said with the most proper and appropriate words.

6. Dare ogunbajo

May 9, 2015 at 10:07 pm

thank god for her life..yoruba pastor married to deltar woman..

7. Reuben

December 17, 2015 at 2:29 am

Wow what a good couple. Lord Jesus continue to do your works via these couples in Jesus name.

8. sylvia petrus

January 17, 2016 at 3:47 am

thank you JESUS for TB.joshua and wife evelyn for they life. let your messy following them.JESUS NAME

9. edina kaluba

October 7, 2016 at 3:58 pm

I love mama evenly she is powerful
    from Zambia

10. Stella C Okpara

August 24, 2017 at 6:27 pm

God is Love. Pastor TB Josua and wonderful wife are sign of God’s Love in our mist.

National News

Pretty Lady Who Recently Got Married Dies During Child Birth

A beautiful Ghanaian lady simply known as Nadia has lost her during childbirth months after tying the knot in a glamorous wedding ceremony earlier this year.

Ghanaian social media activist, Inusah Kate Gyamfua broke the sad news via his personal Facebook page.

It was learnt that the baby survived and has been kept in an incubator.

Hundreds of comments and reactions poured in over the post as many social media users were shocked by the news of such a fresh marriage ending in an abrupt sorrowful end.

Gyamfua shared her photo with the caption;

Married 2020.
Died 2020💔
Baby in incubator
Hmmmm…. 2020💔😭
Such a Painful Death😭😭😭😭😭
RIP NADIA😭😭😭😭😭😭

See the post below;

News Feed

“Marrying Adesua is the second best decision I made in my adult life” – Banky W

Banky W and Adesua Etomi-Wellington are marking their third wedding anniversary today and the couple left sweet posts on Instagram.

The singer shared a video from their wedding and spoke of their love journey.

He wrote:

3 years ago, Susu and I made the decision to love each other forever. But the only reason forever is even possible, is because we made the decision to make God our foundation. And while a foundation is the part of the house that people don’t see, it’s by far the most important.

Because you can fix cracks in the walls, refurbish the rooms and repaint the halls, but you can’t get the foundation wrong if you want any chance of the house standing at all. The structural integrity of a house requires a foundation that is built to last.

I recently heard a Pastor say that love can’t keep a marriage going… he said it takes God and commitment. I think maybe he had a bit of a misunderstanding of what love really means. Because… well, God IS love. And love is commitment. Without both, it certainly isn’t love and it definitely won’t work. People sometimes think Susu led me to God. But it’s not true. God led me to Susu. And He has kept us through it all.

Marrying @adesuaetomi is the 2nd best decision I made in my adult life. The best was re-dedicating my life to Christ.

Susu, I am thankful for you, and grateful to you. You are everything I want and much more than I deserve. You mean the world to me and I intend to spend the rest of my life proving it. I love you now more than ever.
3 years down, I’m looking forward to forever.

I love you. Happy Anniversary Shuga.

#BAAD2017 #BAAD2020 #BAADforever

“Love is patient. Love is kind. It does not envy. It does not boast. It is not proud…It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Love never fails.”
– 1 Cor 13:4..8

“… and the rains descended, the floods came, and the winds blew and beat on that house, and it did not fall, for it was founded on the rock.”
– Matt 7:26

Adesua shared the same video on Instagram and told Banky that apart from Jesus, he is the light of her life.

She wrote:

Three years? Seems like yesterday. Seems like forever.
Three years with my bestie.
Everyone knows you’re my husband but today I want to thank you for being my best friend.
The most attentive, loving, funny, caring, inspiring friend I have ever had.
I thought I knew how to love but omo, you have schooled me.
I never knew it was possible to be with someone this long and not have it be riddled with tons of fights. I’m glad for our low voiced intense conversations. Lol
You don’t make me feel crazy, I don’t have to yell before I’m heard. I don’t have to worry. I don’t second guess how you feel about me. I know I’m valued, as I should be.
Thank you bubz, for just being a correct human being. For the heart that you have. For being quick to be sorry when you’re wrong (whispers…even when you’re not. Lol) (I do the same sha)
For not putting your ego before us. For giving me a home that’s my safe haven. I’m grateful for the home we have built. I always look forward to coming home and it takes a lot to even get me out of the house. Lol.
God has done the most marvellous things these past 3 years. May he continue to be the 3rd cord in this threefold cord. As long as he lives and he shields and we keep him part of our lives, we will never be easily broken.
Apart from Jesus, you are def the light of my life.
May that light continue to shine brighter and brighter.
You, my darling are a force to be reckoned with and the world will remember your name.
@bankywellington I love you doesn’t seem to suffice anymore but I’ll say it anyway. I love you with every fibre of my being. Let’s do this till we’re old and grey and maybe in heaven too?
#BAADFOREVER

News Feed

Fans Of Yemi Alade Mocks Tiwa Savage For Not Making Grammy Awards Nominees

Fans of Yemi Alade mocks Tiwa Savage for not making Grammy Awards nominees.

A Twitter page @YemiNews wrote;

“The moment Tiwa savage went to submit sulia album for world best album at the #Grammys”