“My Man Can’t Cheat On Me Because I Satisfy Him In Everything” – Angela Okorie

Ex Delta soap model cum actress, Angela Okorie in a chat with Sunday Express Entertainment speaks on the issue of husbands cheating on their women.

anglela_okorie

When asked if she can ever leave her matrimonial home on the bases of infidelity, the pretty actress responded:

“In the first place, it will take a lot before my husband can go for another woman. That can only happen when I don’t satisfy him in everything, which I do. It is only when a woman does not satisfy her man in everything that he goes in search of other women. I’ve never caught my husband with another woman, so I don’t believe all men are polygamous in nature. I don’t think so. There are good men and I married one.”

Do you agree with Angela Okorie?

1. Oladokun

January 22, 2014 at 2:05 pm

Please tell her that her husband will soon bring home another woman soon to tell her that “Trust In God Alone”

2. me

January 22, 2014 at 2:18 pm

well well well .. good luck to your relation.. just keep your trust on him the most important formula for a good relation :)

3. Meenah

January 22, 2014 at 2:19 pm

I totally disdagree wit wat angie says cos it’s a case of differnt strokes fr diff folks. Some men are unrepentant womanisers that evn if their wives do everytin to please them, they still involve demselves in infidelity. It only takes a decent man with a God fearg hrt nt to have extra marital affair .

4. Meenah

January 22, 2014 at 2:20 pm

I totally disdagree wit wat angie says cos it’s a case of differnt strokes fr diff folks. Some men are unrepentant womanisers that evn if their wives do everytin to please them, they will still involve demselves in infidelity. It only takes a decent man with a God fearg hrt nt to have extra marital affair .

5. me

January 22, 2014 at 2:24 pm

two thumbs up Meena ;)

6. Olusegun Theophilus Ajakaiye

January 22, 2014 at 2:28 pm

There is power in your tongue. Always say positive things to yourself.

7. dorah

January 22, 2014 at 2:58 pm

U Go lady….

8. KELVIN

January 22, 2014 at 3:17 pm

HOPE THIS IS SPUR OF THE MOMENT TALK;BECAUSE IT SMACKS OF CRASS IGNORAMUS AND THE HEIGHT OF A GIRL THAT WAITING TO BE DESTROYED…

9. Edozie

January 22, 2014 at 4:47 pm

U r on point my sister.

10. Idris

January 22, 2014 at 5:53 pm

I dont think he wil do dat bcos i know him

11. MAXZ

January 22, 2014 at 9:25 pm

I wonder why some people will argue blindly, using yourself as yardstick. The lady know her husband better than you do and she thinks ‘he’ can not cheat on her because he is contended with her. QED what’s your own? If you think you can do it then you won’t doubt possibility of another person doing it.

12. MAXZ

January 22, 2014 at 9:32 pm

Those who involve themselves in extramarital affairs are usually who lack inner peace and lack direction of finding it. Naturally, the tend to quench their taste by trying what the term comfort only to realized that their immediate antidote is temporary pain reliever but some doesn’t know the different they keep taking it like morphine, your pleasure and death lie side by side. Not do it and warn those you know, extramarital affairs is like morphine, cures you by killing you.

13. ola abiodun

January 22, 2014 at 9:45 pm

how im go follow another woman wen u don jazz am? Mumu woman.

14. cletus

January 22, 2014 at 10:19 pm

It is by God grace.i angela pls not let her husband possess by devill

15. Even if people go on jazz to make the husband cheat, the issue is that God joined them together and they have 100percent love for each other.

January 22, 2014 at 11:50 pm

Angela is giving us a gospel lesson about what sacrifice can do. Some useless fools are here saying trash. Pls giv us mor secrets to success I luv u and ur husband so much u are d best.

16. Ima

January 23, 2014 at 7:23 am

Hahahahahahahaha! Madam is consoling n giving herself hope.Funny enough,ur husband might even be “doing” it with a dirty cheap ugly girl right under ur nose in d neighbourhood.Your over trusting eyes won’t let you see it.Whatever,trust no man.When it comes to “yansheous” pleasures,no man can withstand the temptation.

17. Oluchi Nwankwo

January 24, 2014 at 11:31 am

You can say dat again

18. Larry

January 25, 2014 at 12:08 am

When people say what others can not do disbelief is bound to re echo.She said in everything! What is the issue.Try it first girls.If it fails, feed us back.

‘You Are A Disgrace’ – Actress Adesua Etomi Knocks Lauretta Onochie Over Her Tweet

In a few months time, you will hear the cry of a Baby” – Maduagwu tells Adesua Etomi

Adesua Etomi

Popular Nigerian actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington has lashed out at presidential aide, Lauretta Onochie over her recent tweet.

The Personal assistant to the President on social media had taken to Twitter on Monday to encouraged people to wear face masks to protect themselves against COVID-19.

Onochie also accompanied the tweet with a photo of some shirtless little children wearing face masks made of cardboards.

“WEARING A MASK IS NOT A POLITICAL STATEMENT.
ITS NOT PUNISHMENT BY GOVERNMENT
PROTECT YOURSELF.
Wear one

These have made efforts with masking where those of us who are more vulnerable & susceptible to COVID-19 are still swearing that it’s a scam.
God bless their efforts”, she tweeted.

Reacting to this, Adesua expressed her displeasure over the photo and she tackled the presidential aide.

The actress wrote;

“You are a disgrace. Both home & abroad. You should be ashamed that these children have to do this with cardboards. Instead of talking about how to tackle poverty so they can be protected adequately against the virus, you’re spewing this nonsense.

“This picture made me so angry and brought tears to my eyes. They are so small , so vulnerable and so unprotected. Arghhhhhh. THIS COUNTRY”

See the tweets below:

Singer 9ice Shares New Family Video; Hints At Reconciliation With His Wife

9ice and his wife

9ice and his wife

If a new post by singer, 9ice is anything to go by, it simply means his efforts to save his third marriage is working.

The singer, who was recently embroiled in a cheating scandal, took to his Instagram stories to share a video showing the moment he and his daughter were seen having fun.

The video was also accompanied by a caption which reads; “thank you” indicating that he is grateful.

Fans are still unsure if the couple are back on, or it is just a facade.

However, from all indications, it seems the singer’s wife, Sunkanmi may have decided to give him another chance to save their marriage.

Information Nigeria recalls that days ago a video showing the singer being affectation with a lady surfaced on social media.

The singer left his fans in shock when he shared a video in which he publicly apologized to his wife for being unfaithful and he also asked his fans to beg his wife for him.

Read Also: Please Forgive Your Husband – Actress, Bimpe Akintunde Begs 9ice’s Wife

Watch the video below:

‘Being Divorced Is Nothing To Shame Anyone For’ – Toke Makinwa Blasts Reno Omokri

Toke Makinwa Exciteda As She Clocks 36

Toke Makinwa

Nigerian media personality, Toke Makinwa has clamped down on former presidential aide, Reno Omokri following his remark about ‘divorced women.’

The former presidential aide had shared a tweet where he urged the media to project ‘natural beauties’ like the late Nigerian first lady, Mayram Babangida as role models for youths, instead of bombarding them with photos of ‘bleached and divorced women with surgical enhanced bodies.’

Irked by the tweet, Makinwa, who is a divorcee, rebuked Omokri and she labeled him as an ‘embarrassment.’

In her words;

“Wow, at your age? Your wife and kids must be cringing for you, such an embarrassment. “Divorced” is nothing to shame anyone for, life happens. People like you are the reasons why a lot of people stay in unhealthy situations and lose their dignity and In some cases their lives.

“You can celebrate a version of beauty without putting another down, you don’t have to meddle in women’s business too. If you have a daughter I hope she gets the courage to never deal with a man as uncouth as you, stop with the misogyny.

“I don’t care about shots intended my way, what I do care about is the group of women you singlehandedly insulted with your “Divorcee” comment, to divorce is not a crime, every divorced person has survived something and sometimes getting a divorce is the only option they have

“Enough with the divorce shaming of Anyone, I don’t see a divorced man being shamed for living his life after his failed marriage, people like that clown are probably in unhealthy marriages too. God forbid I marry a man who tweets that kind of garbage, sighhh.

“Everyone has a divorced person that they know, it can happen to anyone, that we divorced and alive should be encouraged, people are dying each day living in unhealthy situations and while I’m not advocating for divorce, if leaving is what you need to do, do it in peace.

“You cannot survive a bad marriage, survive a mental breakdown and then now have to deal with judgement from people who have not walked a mile in your shoes, it should not be encouraged. Someone’s journey does not have to be your cup of tea, that’s ok but you must respect it.

“Dragging my divorced slay queen naked ass back to my holiday and waking up to the most beautiful view. In my bed and outside my room. Love and light xx” Toke tweeted

Read Also: “Please show us your new man” – Fan reacts as Toke Makinwa causes some stir on social media after flaunting her body online

See her tweets below: