Jobs In Nigeria

Jobberman releases Top 100 Best Companies to Work for In Nigeria

Why You Should Buy YouTube Views Cheap

– NNPC makes top 10 despite recent bad press regards accountability and transparency

– 5 out of first 10 companies are oil and gas companies.

– GTB, FirstBank and CBN in Top 20

Jobberman.com, Nigeria’s biggest jobs portal has instituted the Top 100 Best Companies to Work in Nigeria to provide a comprehensive rating of employee satisfaction and commitment across employers in Nigeria

The 2013 Best Companies to Work rankings include 50 multinationals, 45 majorly Nigerian companies and 12 government agencies.

To find the companies that were the best places to work, Jobberman.com conducted more than 10,000 surveys of employees in Nigeria. Over 5000 companies were submitted by 10,482 respondents (experienced, entry level and exec management). 89% of those who filled the survey were gainfully employed. Only companies with at least 100 full-time permanent employees were considered.

The index was calculated by getting a weighted average of each recipient’s top 5 companies and dream company to work for. Recipients also selected workplace metrics that mattered to them in making these choices – Company Culture, Salary, Non-Salary Benefits, proximity to Company Location, Prestige/Company Brand, Management Integrity and commitment to staff welfare.

The 2013 Top 10 companies to work for in Nigeria are:

NAMEINDUSTRY
Shell Petroleum Development Company (SPDC)Oil & Gas
ChevronOil & Gas
MobilOil & Gas
NNPCOil & Gas
MTNTelecommunication
Nestlé NigeriaFMCG
Federal Government Civil ServiceGovernment
TotalOil & Gas
DangoteFMCG
Nigeria BreweriesFMCG

See the full list and report on the Top 100 here.

About Jobberman.com

Founded in 2009 by the trio of Lekan Olude, Opeyemi Awoyemi and Ayodeji Adewunmi; Jobberman.com is SubSaharan Africa’s biggest jobs website with over 1 million users and helps over 19,000 companies advertise their vacancies.

Jobberman.com is building the best destination in Africa for jobseekers and employers and has a corporate mission to help people find their dream jobs and help employers find the right people they need to be successful.

·         For enquiries, partnerships et al, contact info@jobberman.com

·         To advertise vacancies, visit www.jobberman.com

·         To see latest job vacancies in Nigeria, visit www.jobberman.com

1. Nathaniel Ochai

January 2, 2014 at 11:33 am

God bless Nigeria

2. Kelly

May 28, 2014 at 9:57 am

I’ve been asking for months to get off the jobberman mailing list; I never subscribed and they just keep spamming me. BE WARY!!

3. Stanley

January 5, 2015 at 8:16 pm

Am stanley chikezie am absc holder in accounting. I served in osun state last year

4. Emordi Blessing

February 27, 2016 at 3:49 pm

Am Emordi Blessing, a Bs.c holder in Economics, I need a customer service or front desk job in a very reputable company.

5. David Racheal

April 22, 2016 at 9:33 pm

My name is Racheal HND holder in Hospitality management just finish service, I need a job from a reputable organidation pls help

6. David Racheal

April 22, 2016 at 9:35 pm

I mean organisation

7. okpere Patience Edes

May 5, 2016 at 3:48 pm

My name is okpere Patience Edes HND holder in marketing just finish service i need a job from reputable pls help

8. Anyaegbu Ifeanyichukwu David

June 9, 2016 at 12:33 am

my name is Anyaegbu Ifeanyichukwu David,BSc in computer science, i just finished service ,i need a job from reputable company company please

9. Ali yetunde olawumi

June 14, 2016 at 11:52 am

I Ali yetunde olawumi graduate of music technology. I just finish my nysc service. I need a job urgently.

10. Ehiagwina charity obharemete

August 18, 2016 at 8:22 am

I am Ehiagwina charity obharemete, I graduated from d university of Benin. I studied banking and finance, BSc, pls I need a job urgently from a reputable company,thanks and God bless.

• eze blessing ogadimma

September 13, 2016 at 6:42 pm

Am eze blessing ogadimma i graduated from abia state university uturu i studied b.sc in marketing. I need a job and am evening to work. Tnx

11. Edeh chinonso Jovita

September 14, 2016 at 7:22 pm

My name is Edeh chinonso Jovita, i read Education in Accounting, i just finished my NYSC and i need a job pls.

12. clement Ruth

January 29, 2017 at 6:55 pm

My name is Clement Ruth Chiamaka, I graduated from Osun State University and I studied Economics Education and I just finished my Nysc please I need a job a urgently please kindly help me out thanks

13. okpara

March 4, 2017 at 4:57 pm

iam okpara Philomena chizoba with a BED in management/supervision ,have experience in sales and marketing,Ability to work without supervision and under pressure and meet deadlines , iam a computer literate, need a job ,thanx

14. Badmus Saka

June 21, 2017 at 1:28 am

My name is Badmus Saka , I studied Civil Engineering and I have finished my Nysc, please I need a job, please kindly help me out thanks

15. jinadu saheed oluwaseun

June 26, 2017 at 8:59 pm

my name is jinadu Saheed pls I need a job I study accounting in bsc

16. Ogbondamati Rebecca

July 11, 2017 at 9:55 pm

I want to work ,I study office and information management. BSc. University of science and technology. Rivers state. thank you.

17. Favour Abasi-akan

July 26, 2017 at 11:50 pm

My name is Favour Abasi-akan, I studied Office Technology and Management and I have just finished NYSC, please kindly help me in getting a job. Thank you.

18. Adamson Afeez Adewale

August 24, 2017 at 8:27 pm

My Name Is Adamson Afeez Adewale I just finished my HND programme I studied Banking & Finance please I need a reputable Job thanks

19. Ali J

October 22, 2017 at 7:31 am

My name is Ali, I have a BSc. in Microbiology from a reputable Nigerian University. I have done my NYSC two years ago and have little work experience. I need a Job in any applicable organisation of my course of study. Thanks.

20. Aguwamba Emmanuel Onyedikachi

January 15, 2018 at 10:15 am

My name is Aguwamba Emmanuel Onyedikachi ,l have bsc. in accounting ,from reputable Nigeria university

21. Obajimi oyinkansola

January 22, 2018 at 8:00 pm

My name is obajimi oyinkansola,I have a bsc. in economics from a reputable university, I finished my NYSC since 2015… I need a job pls.Thanks.

Jobs In Nigeria

SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa

Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.

Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.

We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:

Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist

Location: Lagos

Job Type: Full Time

Job Description

The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:

• Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
  • Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
  • Develop effective link building strategies
  • Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
  • Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.

Job Qualifications

• Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
  • At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
  • Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
  • Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth

Application Details

• Send an email with your CV attached to info@techhive.africa
  • The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
  • The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
  • Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020

Jobs In Nigeria

Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria

Marketing Job Vacancy in Lagos

Marketing Job Vacancy in Lagos

Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.

Job Title: Content Writer (Entertainment)
Location: Lagos

Responsibilities:

The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.

Requirements:
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.

– The candidate should:

• Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
  • Have a passion for writing.
  • Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
  • Be able to work in a team
  • Have good communication skills
  • Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.

How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to editor@informationnigeria.org with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.

Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019

Jobs In Nigeria

Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria

I

nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.

Job Title: Editor
Location: Lagos

JOB RESPONSIBILITIES

Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.

Work with analytics to determine the direction of our reporting and content creation efforts.
Responsible for ensuring there is an efficient process for news sourcing, vetting and accuracy.
Source and coordinate guest writers, columnists and other content partners

SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS

Have at least three years relevant experience in traditional/online media.

–  Possess a Bachelors degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.

Be very proficient in English and able to spot errors in content
Understand the basics of search engine optimisation and social media management.
Preferably a member of the Nigerian union of journalists (NUJ).

BENEFITS

Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.

APPLICATION DETAILS

* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: vacancy@informationnigeria.org

* The subject of the mail should be: Application for Editor Position