Odd News

Hong Kong Billionaire Doubles Reward For Any Man Who Can Make Lesbian Daughter Straight

original

A Hong Kong billionaire reportedly just doubled down on his offer of a massive amount of money for any man who can win the heart of his lesbian daughter.

Cecil Chao first made headlines in September 2012 when he announced the initial offer of $65 million after his daughter, Gigi Chao, reportedly eloped with her female partner in France.

Chao then told The Financial Times in January 2013 that the offer still stood, and if a man could woo his daughter he “will give them a moderately deluxe life.” He added, “I would not force her to marry a man. But obviously I would, from my point of view, prefer her to be married and to have grandchildren.”

Now, Chao is upping the ante by offering approximately $130 million to any man who can sweep Chao off her feet after his first offer reportedly attracted 20,000 unsuccessful suitors.

“I don’t think my dad’s offering of any amount of money would be able to attract a man I would find attractive,” Chao told the Malaysian newspaper Nanyang Siang Pau. “I would be happy to befriend any man willing to donate huge amounts of money to my charity Faith in Love, provided they don’t mind that I already have a wife. Third and lastly, thank you Daddy, I love you too.”

Anyone up for a challenge?

Editor’s note: The use of the word “lesbian” in this story and headline is meant to refer to Gigi’s current relationship with another woman. It is unclear if she identifies as a lesbian, bisexual, queer or some other orientation.

1. Mr Peter

January 24, 2014 at 10:24 am

Dear Admin i will handle the job perfectly just connect me to the Hong Kong man and i assure you under 2 months the girl will tell the father Dad this is the man i love

2. kechywillz

January 24, 2014 at 10:49 am

hahaha,Mr peter,africa has the voodoo to turn lesbians to straight,not until she feels a very heavy pipe rod in her system,from there henceforth,her lesbi partner is a bye bye..

3. CHARLES VILLAGEBOY

January 24, 2014 at 11:01 am

well de amount is even too mush and de girl is not only a lesbian but she may also deal with spiner cord beware all guys dat wan to go to her cus she may end up killing u by joking with ur spiner cord

4. Mr PRINCE

January 24, 2014 at 11:19 am

Pls I wil do the job vry well……jst connect me wit the Man I promise wit God all tinx are possible

5. Tg

January 24, 2014 at 11:21 am

Admin all you have to do is connect me to her dad, the deal is a done one

6. ibrahim

January 24, 2014 at 11:24 am

Pls give her contact God will change her

7. Presley

January 24, 2014 at 11:24 am

Pls….jst connect me to the father of this girl and she wld b straight 4 lyf

8. Ismaila

January 24, 2014 at 11:35 am

All of you that are shouting, that you can change her, you are all shouting because you saw the figures of the amount not that you want to change her for the sake of God…..Money choppers any way, i will also fit into the space if granted the opportunity….let me just get her contact…….Mr. Chao, if you can get me her contact, i will be honoured..

9. Haruns

January 24, 2014 at 11:52 am

I dey nah

10. Evang osazee solomon omorodion

January 24, 2014 at 11:57 am

Hello sir, i want you to know there is nothing God cannot do. Am not single but i think if the opportunity is giving to me, God can use me to help her, renew her mindset and her emotion. What she need now is not just a man but the intervention of God. Just let me the opportunity to interract with her by linking me up to the dad, am not just after the money but her stollen distiny. Thank you very much. You can get me mustly on my phone 08033926513 or 08094402683 or 08074809383.

11. prince

January 24, 2014 at 11:59 am

I dnt need the money. Contact me with her, then the job is done

12. BABALAWO of Ijebu Ode land

January 24, 2014 at 12:11 pm

I won’t like to marry her because i’m already married with four wives but if her father pays the money i can change his daughter within 24hrs

13. oluminko

January 24, 2014 at 12:13 pm

all i need is her father’s connect and hers aswell……………i know one sure baba in ekiti…….all he needs is her photo

14. Kaycee

January 24, 2014 at 3:12 pm

It is not my first time of doing something like this. Have once change my student that had same problem,bt today she is changed one and enjoy her sexual life with man. This my number 08030426074 or 08173775459

15. Kike

January 24, 2014 at 3:45 pm

All una na theif jor

16. kingmaliaka odk jojo

January 24, 2014 at 4:36 pm

hi my name is kingmaliaka I am a nigerian, for her to change she need a man of a high understanding like me,I will change her in between a week,it is a spirit in her that cus it,I have a solution to her problem, this is my. Phone number 08133396913 or visit me on facebook kingmaliaka odk jojo .

17. Amarachi azuh

January 24, 2014 at 7:40 pm

i want to tell u that man can not change ur daughter.It is only GOD who changes one even if the men try they are doing it bcos of the money u promised and after maybe are married ur daughter still remains they same by doing it secrete but what gose up most come down so its GOD only that can change her or make her marry not human being.if u are interested i will tell u the father wht to do and she will be normal no amount of ur money can change her even if it work it only for a while and she conutinues wif her life .

18. Colman

January 24, 2014 at 11:13 pm

I can wine and change he complate just send her phone number and her Name is very important

19. Ifeoma

January 25, 2014 at 11:13 am

Take her to a strong man of God who will deliver her. If there is no strong man of God over there then bring her to Nigeria. With God all things are possible!

20. Joe

January 25, 2014 at 2:01 pm

its not about money, but the desparate heart of this loving father who would want to sacrifice anything for the sake of his daughter’s integrity and normacy. where does she lives at present? And the family contact address. God will surely hear the prayers of this loving father

Local

Shocking! 6 Months Old Baby Raped By 3 Guys

Shocking!!! 6 Months Old Baby Raped By 3 Guys

A Twitter user @mskhaddie has shared that she saw a 6 months old baby who was reportedly raped by 3 guys while she was in the hospital with her colleague who took her son to the hospital.

See her narration below:

My colleague took her son to the hospital yesterday, while she was waiting to see the doctor, a 6months old baby was rushed to the hospital. 3guys raped her.
So many evil people in this world.

She will take her son to the hospital tomorrow for another checkup…I will ask her for an update.

Parents don’t leave your children with anybody, don’t trust anybody with your children. Not uncles or aunties and certainly not your neighbours.

Her tweet below:

Odd News

Nigerian Parents Arrested After Teen Son Dies During Religious Fast

A Nigerian couple have been arrested in the US after their 15-year-old son reportedly died during a 40-day religious fast.

Kehinde Omosebi, 49, and Titilayo Omosebi, 48, of Reedsburg, were on Tuesday charged with child neglect causing death and child neglect causing great bodily harm.

The father was said to have walked to the Reedburg police station on Sunday, to report his son had died on Friday, Chief Timothy Becker said.

Investigators who went to the Omosebi home reportedly had to force their way in, as the doors was padlocked on the inside. No food was discovered in the home. They found the “extremely emaciated and deceased” teenager, and also found a gaunt 11-year-old child, along with his mother, Titilayo, who was also undernourished, according to the report.

The father, Kehinde, told authorities that the family began fasting on July 19, and that he was a “religious minister affiliated with Cornerstone Reformation Ministries,” which is believed by police to have been made up.

The mother and 11-year-old were transported to a hospital. The mother reportedly refused medical treatment due to religious reasons, and was taken to the Sauk County Jail.

The child remains in protective custody at Children’s Hospital in Madison, while, according to Becker, the parents are eating while in jail.

Odd News

This Illuminati Conspiracy Theory Of Celebrities With Black Eyes Will Shock You..

A bizarre conspiracy theory has emerged suggesting that celebrities seen sporting a black left eye are part of the Illuminati. Former US President George W. Bush, along with the Pope, Prince Philip and Prince Andrew, have all also been photographed with black eyes.

According to some conspiracy theorists, the black left eye is part of a cult or ‘Illuminati’ high-level initiation ritual during which the pledger is said to be forced to ‘eat pain’ in a quest to become more powerful.

Author and internet radio show host Sherry Shriner –  who wrote the book Interview With The Devil, in which she claimed to converse with Lucifer – has spoken of the link between these black eyes and ‘soul scalping’.

According to Shriner, government leaders, people on TV with their own shows and hundreds of popular entertainers have sold their souls to Satan.

‘You cannot be on TV now, without signing on the dotted line. The bizarre recurrence of facial bruises on Illuminati politicians and entertainers has resulted in speculation that their souls have been replaced in a satanic ritual called “soul scalping”,’ she said.

Shriner, who died earlier this year, believed all the powerful people in the world have been soul scalped.

She said that this can one done in a number of ritualistic ways, all of which result in a ‘possession’, whereby the human soul is removed and the body taken over by the demonic entity.

In conspiracy circles, this process is also known as a ‘walk-in’. Some people believe the blackened eye is a result of soul scalping.

Meanwhile, celebrities have come up with various explanations for how they got their black eyes over the years.

The Pope was said to have hit his eye when riding through the streets of Cartagena, Columbia in the ‘Pope-mobile’ last year.

Several news reports stated that he had made a joke about the injury, saying that he’d been punched.

Conspiracy theorists have pointed out that even members of the royal family have been spotted with black eyes over the years.

Some researchers suggest a link between the bearers of black eyes to the worship of the Egyptian sun god Horus, whose left eye was black and represented the moon and whose right eye was white and represented the sun.

Culled from Daily Mail