Mood swings are experienced by both men and women but known to be more common in women. Mood swings are sudden changes in emotions. Variations are immense, unpredictable, and dangerous and can lead to psychological problems. The frequency of the disorder varies from woman to woman. You might be eager to know the reason behind this mood change.
Problems in our day to day life can lead to stress. When you are unable to handle stress, fatigue, and anxiety, it leads to mood swings. Stress is caused due to trauma, loss, family problem, work and marital problem and failed relationships. Prolonged stress and mood swings can increase the risk of depression. The body produces more fight or flight response during stress. This increases hormone levels and also heart rate and blood pressure.
2. Bipolar disorder
Many women have mood swings but women who suffer from bipolar disorder suffer mood swings that are more extreme than normal. There can be switches from feeling of despair, hopelessness, sadness, worthlessness, etc. to feeling like they own the world and extremely happy. The disease is called bipolar disease due to the fact that people who suffer from it keep alternating between extremes when it comes to their moods; there is no in-between.
Pregnancy is a happy moment for all women. But mood swings during pregnancy can make it seem like you are in a rollercoaster ride. One moment you are excited, and another moment you feel anxious and sad. Hormones are the reasons for these ups and downs. It is usually caused during the first trimester of pregnancy as the hormones in the body fluctuate.
4. Premenstrual syndrome
It is the physical and emotional discomfort a woman has to face prior to their menstrual cycle. Symptoms like anxiety, irritability, depression, forgetfulness, etc. are common. It can affect your day to day life. Hormone imbalance and inadequate intake of nutrients may also result in PMS.
It is the stoppage of reproductive years for women. During Menopause your body stops producing hormones that triggers ovulation and menstruation. There is constant fluctuation of hormones like estrogen and progesterone which affect our mental health. Serotonin level is controlled by hormones. If the level of serotonin is high, your mood is high too. If it is low, then your mood is low. Symptoms can be hot flashes, being cranky, exhausted, sleepless nights, etc.
Mood swings can be frustrating. However, life style and dietary changes can help you. Try to focus on good things which lift your mood, like shopping, wearing bright colored clothes, etc. Talking to friends can also be very helpful as friends make you laugh. It can be a good way of stabilizing your mood. Getting support and love from friends and family can help in chasing away your dark days.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment16 hours ago
Singer Davido Reveals Secret To Staying Rich (Photo)
- Entertainment19 hours ago
“Manipulative As Ever People” – Erica‘s Manager Drags Laycon Over Interview
- Entertainment18 hours ago
Mike Edwards’ Wife, Perri Shares Lovely Family Photo On Instagram
- Entertainment22 hours ago
VIDEO: Weird Controversies Trail Wedding Ceremony Of Nigerian Actor, Williams Uchemba
- News Feed16 hours ago
Smoking Weed Is The First Sign Of A Useless Boyfriend -Nigerian Lady Says
- Entertainment19 hours ago
‘Life Is A Journey, Not A Competition’ – Crossdresser Jay Boogie Throws Shade At Bobrisky
- National News22 hours ago
#EndSARS: UK Parliament Does Not Speak For British Govt – FG
- Entertainment19 hours ago
“Start Saving Your Money Now”- Kiddwaya Advises Celebrity Friends