When it comes to relationships a lot of us men could use some help in knowing how to make things better. We don’t always understand women (if ever for some) but we have to learn the things we can improve upon when we are in or want to be in a relationship, and especially a marriage. What they feel should be common sense to us, sometimes eludes our minds. So to try to help correct that issue I give you 3 things you should always tell your woman, and should help improve your relationship with her.
1. The Truth
I completely understand how difficult it can be to be completely honest with women. We feel many can’t handle the truth and sometimes the truth might get us a slashed tire or a verbal lashing. What we are failing to realize is that with every lie you tell your partner, you setup a bigger downfall later. Lies eventually come out, and when they do the trust level in your relationship takes a bigger hit. This can lead into other issues and the deterioration of your relationship.
Honesty may not always be what we want, but it is what we need.
We men have to learn that a lot of times it’s not what you say, but how you say it. Yes, some things are going to get negative backlash, regardless. But when the smoke clears, you won’t have compounded the issues with more lies. Honesty may not always be what we want, but it is what we need. For those of you thinking “well if I told her the truth then she may leave me.” My suggestion to you is to stop doing things you will feel the need to lie about to your partner. Take a more effective approach to addressing the issues and you won’t put yourself in that unwanted predicament.
2. She Is Beautiful
I don’t care if she just woke up looking like a train just hit her. You should always be able to look your woman in the eye and tell her how beautiful she is. What may seem like a simple gesture to you, can mean so much to your woman. It’s not necessarily just about the words spoken, but she wants to know you desire her and think highly of her. Trying to get some booty from her on a regular is cool (in regards to showing desire) but it isn’t going to speak to her heart like telling her and showing her how much she means to you and how beautiful she is.
Many of us men tend to overlook the simple things that hold a lot of meaning to a woman. Compliments can be very important. This doesn’t mean you have to say these things every single day, because it may start losing its impact (consult with your woman on that because this opinion can vary). Just make sure you make an effort to do it and be genuine with it. (Side Note: If you already have the habit of telling your woman how sexy she is that’s great. Just understand that is not the same thing as telling her she is beautiful. Many women may view “sexy” as something more sexual while “beautiful” speaks more to her as a person.)
3. Your Business
I already know what many are thinking. “Why the hell does she need to know all my business?”…”What happened to respecting people’s privacy?”…” She knows too damn much already” and so on. I get it, but this isn’t the way to think in a marriage. This is your wife, and it is important to let her into your world. That doesn’t mean you can’t have some space and do you (to a certain extent). It just means allowing her to be aware of things, opening up to her more, and sharing your life with her. This will only strengthen the bond of the relationship and that is a great thing. Choosing to exclude her will open the door to other issues. It gets a little harder to trust someone when you don’t know what is going on in their life. You run the risk of making her feel less valued and less loved. You also make it easier for people outside the relationship to have a negative impact on it. If you can’t let her in to your world then why did you get married?. You really have some things that you need to look at or work through if you are not embracing this principle.
I genuinely believe that doing these three things will absolutely improve your marriage and help keep it strong. Of course with #1 you may have a rough and unpleasant experience. If you can overcome that obstacle, then slowly but surely, things will improve as you continue with being honest. The goal is to move in a more positive direction and we men have plenty to work on to make sure this happens. Don’t read this article and then talk about what she is or isn’t doing. Just focus on what you can control which are your actions and your approach to the relationship. Set the tone and lead by example.
Avoid These Nigerians Food To Burn Stubborn Belly Fat (Video)
Being overweight or obese can be detrimental to your health. It is not advisable to have excess fat in the abdominal cavity because it can lead to some health issues. Getting your dream body will not be easy and you need to make some sacrifices to your diet. You will also need to turn a blind eye to some fatty foods.
If you’re ready to get rid of the belly fat, then stay put as Information Nigeria brings you some important tips that will help.
1. Avoid sugar and carbonated drinks
Did you know that consuming sugary substances like coke, fanta can lead to weight gain and a number of health problems like high blood pressure?. This is due to the high fructose content found in added sugars. Taking sugar-filled drinks may slow your metabolism and this in turn can make it harder for your body to burn fat. Fructose can only be metabolized by your liver. When you consume too much, you push your liver to its limit and it becomes overloaded, then it turns the fructose into fat and it ends up getting stored in your belly. To avoid putting yourself from risk, you should cut back on foods and drinks that contain huge amounts of sugar.
2. You also have to forgo junk foods like meat pie, cakes, rolls, candies, burgers, ice cream and cookies. You also need to do away with heavy foods like eba, akpu, pounded yam, rice among others. Switch up your eating habits and opt for a more balanced-diet if you want to burn your belly fat. Avoid consuming refined carbs like bread, pizza, potation chips etc. You should also stay away from processed and heavy foods because they contribute to stubborn belly fat. You should choose to eat proteinous foods like fish, eggs, and milk. starch contains fat, sugar and salt. They help a person feel fuller so you don’t end up looking for something to munch on after eating. It basically keeps hunger at bay.
3. Eat the right amount of fruits, vegetables, fibrous foods and whole grains – You can add vegetables, fruits and whole grains to your weight loss diet. They provide essential vitamins, minerals, fiber and other substances that are good for your body. Examples of fibre rich foods include; beans, broccoli, avocados, apples, oatmeal brown rice and whole grain bread.
4. Try to incorporate exercise into your daily or weekly routine – Exercise helps to speed up your metabolism and helps you shed weight. The bitter truth is that wearing just waist trainers and staying put in one position will not make you lose that stubborn belly fat. You should hit the gym.
5 Reduce alcohol intake – Excess intake of alcohol also leads to a host of health problems especially the build-up of fat in the belly area. Have you ever noticed that those who drink alcohol, especially men, often develop ‘pot-bellies’. Alcoholic drinks like beer provide your body with calories and very little nutrients. It can also increase your appetite. Replace the alcoholic drinks with water or alternate with low calorie, non-alcoholic beverages. Too much alcohol can cause liver damage and other serious health problems.
6. Try out apple cider vinegar – Apple cider vinegar is made in a two-step fermentation process. It is obtained from apples that have been crushed, distilled and fermented. Acetic acid is the main active component of apple cider vinegar. It is safe for consumption in small quantities and can be taken as a supplement. Do not also consume it straight from the bottle or in its pure form. Add 1 to 2 tablespoons to water before you drink. You can also add honey or lemon. It is best to drink it before your meals. Research shows it has many health benefits, such as lowering blood sugar levels.
Williams Uchemba And His Wife Exchange Wedding Vows In Lagos (Video)
Popular Nigerian actor, Williams Uchemba and his wife, Brunella Oscar have officially solemnized their union.
The couple finally exchanged their wedding vows at Dominion city church in Lagos state.
The beautiful wedding ceremony was reportedly officiated by the founder of the church, Dr. David Chukwudi Ogbueli alias Papa Eagle.
Celebrities, fans and well-wishers poured in congratulatory message for the couple after photos and videos from the ceremony hit the internet.
The actor wore a sleek tuxedo, while his bride, wore a lovely white gown.
Watch the videos below:
— Ngozi Clara (@ngoziclara) November 21, 2020
Actor, Model, Comedian, Philanthropist… Meet The Latest Groom, Williams Uchemba
Williams Uchemba, who was born on October 22, is an actor, motivational speaker, model, comedian, entrepreneur and philanthropist. The Abia-born thespian graduated with a Bachelor’s Degree in International Relation from the University of Nigeria, Nsukka in Enugu State.
Uchemba began his career in the early 2000s as a child actor and came into the limelight in 2001 after appearing in the Nollywood blockbuster movie, “The Journey of the Dead” along with Olu Jacobs, Ramsey Noah, and Pete Edochie.
Since then, the multi-talented actor never looked back as he has gone ahead to feature in more blockbuster movies like Sugar Rush (2019), Merry Men 2(2019) and Story Story: The African Rideshare (2018). He is the recipient of several awards.
The actor adopted an 18-year-old furniture maker in June and he promised to sponsor his education. He recently got married to his longtime girlfriend, Brunella Oscar at her hometown, Alor in Anambra state. The actor’s wife, Brunella opened up on their love story with Wedding Digest Naija and she disclosed that she made the first move. According to the English trained medical doctor, they both met on Facebook after she sent him a message.
- Entertainment22 hours ago
‘How Can You Be Angry That Someone Is Happy’ – Singer Davido Blows Hot
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Wizkid Calls Out British Rapper, Tinie Tempah And His Manager Over Unpaid Debts
- Entertainment16 hours ago
BBNaija’s Kiddwaya, Erica Arrive In Sierra Leone; Susan Waya Asks Fans To Pray For Them
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Singer Johnny Drille Releases New Song, ‘Mystery Girl’
- Entertainment19 hours ago
‘I’ve Learnt Not To Worry About Public Perception’ – Nengi
- Entertainment21 hours ago
‘I Don’t Care About Who Talks About Me’ – Bobrisky
- National News16 hours ago
Shehu Sani Reacts To Hisbah’s Call For Scrapping Of Black Friday
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Nicki Minaj Becomes First Female Rapper To Surpass 20 Billion Streams On Spotify