Eni is a major integrated energy company, committed to growth in the activities of finding, producing, transforming, trading and marketing oil and gas, chemicals, oilfield services construction and engineering industries.
Eni operates in 90 countries worldwide and employs about 78 thousand people.
To manage well construction activities with respect to technical-economical targets which are related to Exploration, Development and Production activities, in accordance with Company objectives and HSE standards and policy.
To ensure the well construction follow-up for operations and engineering activities and the elaboration of possible program changes to the drilling and completion programs.
Main Accountabilities and Responsibilities:
- To ensure the compliance of well construction with time and cost budget, in accordance with Company requirements, HSEQ standards and good petroleum engineering practices
- To ensure the evaluation of needs for well construction activities, in terms of services, tools and materials
- To ensure the management of well construction activities in accordance with the defined program, coordinating the work of the drilling superintendents and contactor
- To ensure the follow-up of well construction activities in order to highlight possible needs of program changes and liaise with the well engineering function in order to solve possible technical problems
- To ensure the elaboration of program changes during the well construction, by defining new cost and time consuming, in accordance with the needs highlighted
- To participate as a member of the emergency task force in event of blow-out or other major emergency
- To ensure the technical evaluations for services and tools used during operation activities, in order to contribute to a higher standard of procurement
- To ensure drilling technology knowledge acquisition and capitalization
Describe the main internal and external interfaces.
Internal : Operations Logistics Dept, HSE Dept., Production & Maintenance Dept., Contracts & Procurement Dept.
External : Drilling contractors
Desired Skills and Experience
The job holder must have
- A degree in Petroleum Engineering or equivalent.
- notable years of experience with oil/gas well construction and engineering
The job holder must have proven:
- Well developed communication and man management skills.
- Experience as a member of an emergency response team
- Good user knowledge of computer programmes and systems.
- Ability to coach and develop national staff.
- Good command of English, both written and verbal