VMware is the leader in virtualization and cloud infrastructure solutions that enable our more than 500,000 enterprise and mid-market customers to thrive in the Cloud Era by simplifying, automating and transforming the way they build, deliver and consume IT.
– Develop and lead the “go-to-market” plan for the designated territory.
– This plan will include:
o activity prioritisation
o defining of key focus accounts and account plans
o qualifying and agreeing a key short list of key partners to maximise territory sales coverage (Distribution, Reseller, OEM, ISV, SI/SO)
o agreeing joint go-to-market plans with such partners
o involving overlay roles in planning to achieve regional objectives
o providing quarterly business reviews of plan achievements
o developing strategic and tactical territory plans
– Liaise closely with channel and marketing teams to maximize territory coverage and create demand within the territory
– Own and exceed the territory revenue quota including accurately forecasting to closure of sales within the defined territory. Provide forecasting and update account/opportunity detail in Salesforce.com
– Engage directly with the end customer during the buying cycle as required and appropriate (depending on opportunity size or strategic importance). Understanding and establishing relationships with key contacts within customers and partners
– Identify new business drivers that drive transactional territory business
– Able to sell VMware solution as a ‘platform’ within an account and change the role that IT plays within that account from being considered a ‘cost burden’ to a strategic deployment. This includes aligning sales process with VMware methodologies and understanding the value selling framework and how to sell on value
– Match the VMware solution to the customer’s business needs, challenges, and technical requirements
– Execute solution selling to existing customer base and new prospects – become trusted advisor
– Manage end user relationships and ecosystem relationships throughout the lifecycle of the customer
– Cross-sell and upsell across existing customers
– Understand the competitive landscape and be competent in competitive sales engagements
– Successful, proven sales background with solid experience in infrastructure, services or software sales essential
– The Territory Manager needs to have very good knowledge of the IT ecosystem and competitive landscape
– Solid end user field sales experience into commercial customers
– Strong technical and business acumen, ability to engage at architecture and CxO level
– Strong track record of exceeding sales objectives and targets
– Experience and knowledge of working with channel partners. Ideally includes established relationships that can assist you in quickly developing your territory
– Experience of working remotely and proven ability to matrix manage resources in the field and at regional offices
– Excellent written and verbal communication skills including the ability to effectively present to both technical and executive audiences
– Ability to maintain high sales activity levels. Adept in managing many opportunities simultaneously, high energy, motivated self-starter
– Ability to forecast accurately to closure
– Great relationship skills, tenacity, brand, resilience and inter-personal/presentation skills
– Educated to Bachelor degree standard is a benefit but can be replaced by sufficient working experience Ad hoc information:
The role, responsibilities and geographical focus will change and develop over time along with the company’s rapid growth. Before you join, VMware will require you to go through a pre-employment screening process. This means that we will want to verify your details and the information you have given us to ensure your suitability for a certain role considering its nature, seniority and other relevant factors.
Is this a remote or multiple location position
Note To Applicant: Please disable your pop-up blocker prior to clicking “Apply”
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment24 hours ago
“I Don’t Think You’d Ever Lose Me, My Feelings For You Won’t Change” – Neo Promises Vee (Video)
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Ciara Appreciates Husband, Russell Wilson For His Sweet Words On Her Birthday
- Entertainment24 hours ago
Gbenro Ajibade Wishes Ex-Wife, Osas Ighodaro A Happy Birthday
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Tiwa Savage To Release New Song, ‘Ole’
- National News6 hours ago
#EndSARS: Lagos Govt Invited Us To Restore Order – Army
- Entertainment20 hours ago
‘This Made Me Smile’ – Davido Reacts To Video Of A Baby Enjoying ‘Fem’
- Entertainment21 hours ago
‘The Bible Has Every Scenario You Can Think Of’ – Actress Jemima Osunde
- News Feed21 hours ago
Lekki Shooting: Nigerian Lawyer drags Buhari, Buratai to court