The Coca-Cola Company (NYSE: KO) is the world’s largest beverage company, refreshing consumers with more than 500 sparkling and still brands. Led by Coca-Cola, the world’s most valuable brand, our Company’s portfolio features 15 billion dollar brands including Diet Coke, Fanta, Sprite, Coca-Cola Zero, vitaminwater, Powerade, Minute Maid, Simply, Georgia and Del Valle.
Provide franchise and commercial leadership and co-ordination across a geographic location to achieve volume and share objectives through leading the development and the execution of the Business Plan (BBP)
Key Duties and Responsibilities
Strategy and Business Planning:
- Provide input for and support the implementation of the 3 year BP for assigned geography
- Develop and execute annual BBP with Bottler
- Develop and execute annual Customer Business Plans where appropriate
Market Execution and Commercial Excellence:
- Drive commercial and execution capabilities leveraging RED and the defined Picture of Success
- Actively pursue opportunities to improve our Route to Market, leveraging best practices from other markets
- Ensure application of consumer programs designed to enhance consumer brand equity
- Develop and execute operational elements of agreed brand / price / pack / channel plans
- Drive horizontal expansion through outlet creation incentive programmes
Manage Capacity to Produce and Distribute
- Ensure distribution capability is effective in managing the productivity agenda
- Monitor and track glass float and investment with assigned bottlers to ensure investment is ahead of demand
- Leverage the support of the technical team to proactively manage capacity and quality – servicing of lines, investment, quality metrics and so on
- Manage any issues in supply chain with key customers to minimise out of stocks
- Build value based and strategic “win-win” relationships with System partners at Bottler middle management and on occasion senior local management levels
- Lead Bottler training and development modules and capability building initiatives targeted at commercial teams – especially RED, RTM and Collaborating for Value
- Coach and develop reporting KO associates to maximize full and current potential
- Manage the Workplace Rights and Human Rights agenda with bottling partner(s)
- Assist fully in the execution of community programs designed to enhance KO reputation within the community
Financial /Job Scope
Within The Company
- Senior Operational Marketing Manager or Country Manager (guidance, supervision, coaching)
- Peer associates within Marketing, Financial, Technical, PAC, HR functions etc.(collaboration)
- Reporting associates within the Operations function (leadership, guidance, coaching)
Outside The Company
- Bottler Middle Management and at times Senior Local Management (Gain commitment to BBP)
- External organizations as appropriate and at the appropriate level
- Government officials and NGOs
Supervisory Responsibilities: None
Required Job Requirements/Qualifications
- Strong Commercial understanding with deep knowledge of RED and Route to Market
- KO system knowledge and clear understanding of the dynamics of the soft drink industry
- Strategic mindset – ability to identify and act on opportunities
- Understanding of RGM and ability to covert same into winning strategies
- Project management skills
- Ability to manage budgets
- People management skills
- Communication skills
- Fluent in English
Competencies: Leader of Others
- Drives Innovative Business Improvements
- Balances Immediate and Long-Term Priorities
- Delivers Results
- Imports and Exports Good Ideas
- Develops and Inspires Others
- Lives the Values
Minimum 8 years experience with a FMCG Company. Functional experience within an operational function would be an advantage. Bottler experiences an added advantage.
- First level Business degree qualification minimum. MBA in Business Administration is preferred
- Ability to balance interaction at multiple levels from Bottler Middle and Senior Management to retailers requires cultural sensitivity.
- Cultural diversity specifics will depend on assigned geography characteristics
- Priority setting within expanded framework of responsibilities
- Rapid execution of decisions through internal management process
- Need to maximize efficiencies, decision making and learning vertically within the KO and Bottler Partner System structures and horizontally across markets
- Alignment of System Partner and KO planning priorities and timing
Judgement and Decision Making
The Operational Marketing Manager is responsible primarily for the development and execution of the BBP
As per assigned territory
Will depend on the geography of the assigned position and business priorities
At The Coca-Cola Company you can cultivate your career in a challenging and dynamic environment. We are the largest manufacturer and distributor of nonalcoholic drinks in the world-selling more than 1 billion drinks a day. Unlock your full potential with a future-focused company that is known and respected throughout the world.
Nigeria: List Of Small Scale Businesses You Can Start With N10,000 (Video)
Having a sustainable income is very essential for you to survive in Nigeria. With unemployment rate on the rise in the country, you might want to look for alternatives to make ends meet. Setting up a business venture might be the next step. With a minimum of N10,000, you can find something worth doing. All you need is the right information from the right source then you are good to go.
I guess you’re wondering what type of small scale business you can start up with such a small budget. This is where Information Nigeria comes in. Stay with us as we bring to you five business ideas you can start with a capital of N10,000.
1. Snacks making business:
This is a lucrative business in the country and it is one of the fastest ways to get returns on your money. A snack is a small service of food which is usually eaten between meals. In Nigeria, we have snacks like puff puff, akara, doughnut, chin-chin, meat pie, fish rolls and so on. I know you might have your reservations but people have shared their testimonies about how they were able to become successful from engaging in this type of small scale business. There are people who were even brought up by hard-working mothers, who fried Akara balls and puff puff by the roadside. You require very little capital to start the business but you need to find a good location to attract more customers. Learning how to make these snacks is also important and you need to be consistent.
2. Starting up an Indomie joint:
Food is a necessity because people need it to survive. Also, keep in mind that you can’t cater to the needs of everyone but you can make your mark. You need to buy a stove, pots, serving plates, spoons and forks, a carton of noodles and so on. Your culinary skills might also come in handy because you need to come up with different recipes. You also need to set up your business at a populated location and ensure that the place is neat.
3. Okrika or bend down select:
This is a thriving business in the country due to the tough economy, You can set up the business of selling recycled clothes to people. Just like food, clothes are also a basic need because we wear them every day to cover our nakedness and we are always in need of new ones. Some people prefer okrika because they are durable and cheaper. A low-income earner wouldn’t be caught at a boutique as they would rather opt for clothes that are not very expensive. You could make use of social media to advertise your business and you also need to be creative. You don’t need to own a shop before you start selling and it is a business that will last. You could put in additional effort when you get the clothes by washing and ironing them to make them presentable.
4. Selling of recharge cards:
We consider this business idea as one of the best cause it doesn’t require much energy to set up. You can buy a certain amount of card, sell and promote your business online and also in your neighbourhood, place of worship, among others.
5. Running errands for people:
If you love shopping then this is your best option. Running errands for people is a great way to earn cool cash because not many people enjoy doing this and they would rather let someone else run them. Just like the name implies, you run errands for people and you get paid to do them. Some errand runners offer packages to their customers, which come with a fixed rate.
Offering packages help you get money in advance and it lets you know well ahead of time how much work you can expect. If your errands involve lots of driving then you can consider charging for mileage as well.
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
- Entertainment22 hours ago
‘How Can You Be Angry That Someone Is Happy’ – Singer Davido Blows Hot
- Entertainment24 hours ago
Wizkid Calls Out British Rapper, Tinie Tempah And His Manager Over Unpaid Debts
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Singer Johnny Drille Releases New Song, ‘Mystery Girl’
- Entertainment16 hours ago
BBNaija’s Kiddwaya, Erica Arrive In Sierra Leone; Susan Waya Asks Fans To Pray For Them
- Entertainment19 hours ago
‘I’ve Learnt Not To Worry About Public Perception’ – Nengi
- Entertainment21 hours ago
‘I Don’t Care About Who Talks About Me’ – Bobrisky
- National News16 hours ago
Shehu Sani Reacts To Hisbah’s Call For Scrapping Of Black Friday
- Entertainment22 hours ago
‘Most Students Are More Successful Than Their Teachers’ – Jay Bugatti Claps Back At Bobrisky