Open Letter To Don Jazzy (Must Read)

Na wa oooo, if I didn’t know better, I would think Don Jazzy stole this guy’s girlfriend or something.

Anyways, I came across this open letter to the Ace producer and decided to share.

Read Below

My Dear Don jazzy,
How are you and the left over Mavin squad??

I hope u are not in good health and sound mind.

The last time u read my letter to one of your Mavin slaves (Dr Sid), you blocked me on twitter so it meant I spoke the truth – mission accomplished!!!!!

I am sure your die hard fan base #teamdonjazzy do not know why you did not sign hit maker producer Terry G and Port-Harcourt’s finest, Duncan mighty to Mo-Hits, it was because they both tweeted your intention to sign them before you composed a tweet to announce it yourself and that was even after signing agreement papers with them and their lawyers.

My dear, you are such an egocentric and proud homosexual.

Just as you turned #teamdonjazzy against D’Banj, you want to try it with Wande Coal because u have a senseless #teamdonjazzy crazed fan base who will just do as you say and take u as their omnipotent and omniscience ultimate ruler.

Well done!!!

Your dumb fans don’t even know you ordered your thugs to beat Mr Princewill Ojukwu in pop night club (Saka Tinubu Victoria Island) on Friday December 21, 2012 and he almost lost his precious eyes and nose while you stood pressing your phone, that is attempted murder, You are a cold blooded killer!!

I am sure D’Banj is just smiling and sipping his hot tea knowing it will get to this.

I now understand why Banga Lee sang “if u know what I know, u go like me ooo”- oyato (2013).

Don Jazzy made everyone believe D’Banj was the bad egg, #teamdonjazzy too don’t know you were too scared to produce for the American market (Goodmuzik) because you thought you will flop.

Everyone is asking how many hitz D’Banj have with Kanye and Co, I am now asking you how many hit tracks you produced for Good Musik because we all know you were signed on too as a producer, I thought you were Africa’s #1 producer.

Everyone now knows that you did not produce Go Low, Shizzi produced the original sample but you took the credit, why did he not rant on twitter like your big headed self?

My annoyance is based on the fact that u have Wande’s private phone numbers, E-mail, house address, blackberry pin and full access to him, what will it cost u to contact him privately instead of trying to turn everyone against Wande with your hurtful tweets.

I compare you to the devil, u can give any artiste instant fame with sick hit tracks but u want their life in return.

May you and your walking stick burn in hell
I am not surprised Dr Sid took after you, Mr and Mrs oppressor, both of you should just get married, I am sure you will be the bride and Dr foolish will be your groom and since we both like attention, tell #teamdonjazzy to curse me on @baddestdjtimmy because I need it, maybe that will raise my already dead djing career.

#teamdonjazzy say all I want is attention, YES!! that is what I want and so do you because you love controversies and you look for any slightest opportunity to trend !!

The only reason I wrote this is to let you know irrespective of your blind and hungry #teamdonjazzy fan base, you have someone who hates your guts.

I fight against oppression and that’s what nbm stands for

Long Live Nigerian Music

Long Live Nigerian Producers

Long Live Nigerian Bloggers

Long Live The Impartial And Loving Public

Long Live Nbm Worldwide

Baddest DJ Timmy

@baddestdjtimmy

twitter/instagram/keek

1. Don shaga

November 10, 2013 at 3:15 pm

Keep fighting against against oppression brother, because freedom is not voluntarily giving to the oppressed by the oppressor, the oppressed must demand it by any means humanly possible.

2. Don shaga

November 10, 2013 at 3:16 pm

Keep fighting against against oppression brother, because freedom is not voluntarily giving to the oppressed by the oppressor, the oppressed must demand and fight for it. One love my people

3. bimzy

November 10, 2013 at 4:04 pm

Shut the F**k up.

4. victor garba

November 10, 2013 at 5:46 pm

U spoke the truth brother don jazzy is suffering from delution of grandeur. It is a psychiatric problem that boost ego in people of low self esteem.that guy don jazzy,I hate him with a passion ,d his pride will definitely lead him to a fall.

5. sm u reason weller

November 10, 2013 at 6:19 pm

Sm bam u

6. Felix U. Omoragbon

November 10, 2013 at 7:30 pm

The fact that a man is selfish and egocentric or whatever you call him, does not give you permission to steal his property……take note mr writer.

7. saint

November 10, 2013 at 8:21 pm

Mr writer, you must be a bitch. Shizzi started Go Low with Wande, Wande went to DonJazzy to finish it for him. Wande Stole a complete single from Donjazzy. Without changing any beat, anything……Are u mad? Ur generation must keep suffering of Insanity because u have no sense. Dj Shit. Wande didn’t have Donjazzy’s number? Email? Why re u so stupid and dumb? Fool…………..Next tym, watch what u say fool.

8. Adegbola

November 10, 2013 at 8:59 pm

NBM??….Neo black movement?….lol.

9. Eazzykaey

November 11, 2013 at 1:41 am

I go follow u bumber 2 bumber

10. rullex

November 11, 2013 at 7:37 am

Neo black is de movement.

11. IbroX

November 11, 2013 at 11:09 am

Shut the fuck up, just looking for cheap frame out of don jazzy. You want a reply from don baba abi? Old fool go and meet your wande coal & D’banj they should give you frame because you Ɯøřķ for a company for 10yrs those it mean when u’r leaving you should go we the company’s properties did wande coal don’t have don jazzy number, E-mail address, BB pin before he stole the music (baby face)……………..mtcheeeew who God don bless no man can curse

12. kay money

November 11, 2013 at 11:44 am

Another attention seeking Kid, NBM ke! So people still dey do black axe thing now? Oga go find job do abi dem pay u ?

13. Lolipop

November 11, 2013 at 12:18 pm

Dj timidity u r a timid big fool na hungry go kil u idiot…luking for fame bt u wil gt fuckd nd u v already fail..d nxt time u wnt to frame up smbody wit d chingum chnge u v tink twice ok..fuck u fuck wande coal fuck dbanj…rubbish

14. Steve Edeigba

November 11, 2013 at 1:43 pm

Long Live SDE!!!

15. oye

November 11, 2013 at 4:38 pm

Can’t people jz mind thrr bussness hmmm? Free d niqqa nd mind yur buzz… Its thrr probs if thy slap or kill thm’self…

16. blessing

November 23, 2013 at 1:00 pm

Dj stupid ass or whatsoever u’re called,don’t judge so u won’t be judge bloody homosexual.how can u call don jazzy and dr.sid homosexual.ur a hungry chap.a fool without identity.rot in hell dj whatever.fuck u,Dbanj and wande coal.bloody fool.I hate people who condemns their fellows.don jazzy will be better forever.leave Don jazzy alone.he didn’t commit any crime.how much were u paid to condemn ur bloody self.idiot

17. zee

December 4, 2013 at 12:25 pm

waow!!!

BBNaija’s Kiddwaya, Erica Arrive In Sierra Leone; Susan Waya Asks Fans To Pray For Them

Kiddwaya, Erica

Kiddwaya, Erica

Ex-BBNaija housemate, Kiddwaya and Erica arrived in Sierra Leone on Friday for the eviction party of the country’s reality TV show, Housemate Salone.

A crowd of devoted fans welcomed the reality TV stars into the country and this moved Erica to tears as she was overwhelmed by the love shown to them.

The duo are set to make guest appearances on the reality TV show.

Kiddwaya’s mum, Susan Waya, has already asked her fans to pray for him and Erica.

Taking to her Instagram page, she posted a photo of the duo and wrote “#plsprayforthem.”

Susan’s post

Susan’s post

Read Also: Laycon Reacts After Erica’s Manager Called Him A Manipulative Person

Watch the video clips below:

‘I’ve Learnt Not To Worry About Public Perception’ – Nengi

Yansh is taking her places – Reactions as Nengi bags 3 appointments in Bayelsa

Nengi

BBNaija season 5 finalist, Nengi Rebecca Hampson recently revealed that she has learnt not to be worried about the public perception about her.

Taking to social media, the reality TV star posted a video of herself participating in the viral #DoYou campaign.

In the 30 minutes clip, she said;

“I’ve learnt not to worry about public perception as the keys to success lie within me. Being orphaned at an early age has shown me a lot about life, many people thought they had an idea about how my story is or how is going be, but I chose the positive path to success as we all should. Remember your life is an art piece, paint it to your taste with the best strokes as you and you alone would be judged for it.Drown out the noise and choice the positive , Remeber your life is an art piece and the most important is #DoYou .”

Read Also: ‘My Life Is A Movie And I Am Never Off Set’ – BBNaija’s Nengi

Watch the video below:

”He Threatened To Kill Me” – Lil Frosh’s Ex-girlfriend, Gift Opens Up About Their Abusive Relationship

Lil Frosh, Gift Camille

Lil Frosh, Gift Camille

Instagram influencer, Miss Okeoghene Camille Gift, in an interview with Daddy Freeze, opened up about being abused by rapper, Lil Frosh.

In the candid interview, the Instagram influencer spoke on the abuse she suffered at the hands of her ex-boyfriend.

Information Nigeria recalls that photos of her bruised face had surfaced following the assault which the rapper denied ever happened.

The young lady recalled a particular incident where the rapper stripped her naked, beat her up, recorded her and threatened to ruin her reputation on social media.

Gift said that her ex-boyfriend also threatened to kill her and he mentioned that he is very sure that his former record label boss, Davido would bail him out.

In her words;

“He was like do you think I cannot get away with anything? I will kill you right here and you will just die for nothing because Davido is going to get me out of it”, she said.

Read Also: Rapper Lil Frosh Leaks WhatsApp Conversations With Girlfriend To Prove His Innocence

Watch the video below: