Established in 1987 Orion Group achieved consistent growth over the ensuing 25 years to become an international leader in providing contract and permanent staff to the Engineering Industry: Oil & Gas, Power & Utilities, Renewables, Aerospace, Rail, Construction, IT & Telecoms, Office & Commercial and Mining.
An experience Chief Officer or Master Mariner is required to join our client’s project, offshore Nigeria.
Skills & Experience
- Candidates must be able to work with multi cultural work force.
- Have VLCC or Suez max tanker experience.
- Cowing, washing and tank cleaning experience.
- Medical fit for the job ( Needs to be able to go up and down the cargo tanks).
- BOSIET certificate.
This is a contract position.
The rate for this position is negotiable.
If you feel that you are well suited to the above opportunity and would like to find out more then please contact Orion Group for more information or apply by forwarding your current CV quoting reference 892790.
Orion Group currently supplies over 3,500 personnel in roles including Oil & Gas, Renewables, Power & Utilities, Construction, Mining, Rail, Aerospace, IT & Telecoms, Office and Commercial. With 29 offices worldwide, Orion Group operate in the UK and internationally and in January 2009, were named the UK’s number one for engineering recruitment.
- Consultant name: Neil Grant
- Email: Neil.Grant@orioneng.com