Skill Enhancement Centre (SENCE) Limited is a Business Consultancy firm focused on small/medium businesses. Our goal is to provide our clients with the support they need to grow their businesses by providing them with value -added and convenient services in a friendly atmosphere. Being a small business also, we understand the unique challenges of running a business in Nigeria and therefore offer solutions which are drawn mainly from our experience and exposure.
We are passionate about our clients and see ourselves more as partners working towards a common goal. At SENCE it is not about how much we can make but how much we can do to make our clients’ goals that much more achievable. Knowing that we have given one more business a shot at becoming a force to be reckoned with is very vital to our existence..
1.) Graduate Project Control Officer
3.) Graduate Advertising Executives
4.) Graduate Account – Admin Officer
5.) Chief Financial Officer
6.) Waiter in a Culinary Service Outfit
7.) Human Resource Manager
8.) Strategic HR Director
9.) Business Partners for a Restaurant/Cafeteria
10.) Business Partner for a Spa
11.) Business Partner for a Bar/Lounge
12.) Business Partner for a Gym
13.) Culinary Service Operations Manager
14.) IT Personnel
15.) Logistic Supervisor
16.) Security Supervisor
17.) Security Guard
18.) HSE Supervisor
20.) Accountant-Invoicing Officer
21.) Accountant – Credit Officer
22.) Area Sales Executive
23.) Operations Team Member-Courier Express
24.) Administrative Assistant
26.) Operations Team Member- Freight
27.) Ground Operations- Courier
28.) Outdoor Culinary Services Supervisor
29.) Client Service Manager (CULINARY SERVICES)
30.) Sales Representative
Click here to Apply
SEO Specialist Vacancy at Techhive Africa
Techhive Africa is a different kind of digital agency. We specialise in using data analytics to connect brands and SMEs across Africa with their target audience.
Our platforms have over 5 million cumulative social media followers, over 3 million monthly unique visitors and are some of the most visible in Nigeria.
We are currently looking for a talented and creative individual to fill the position below:
Job Title: Search Engine Optimisation (SEO) Specialist
Job Type: Full Time
The SEO Specialist will have the following responsibilities:
- Lead the SEO strategy of our platforms.
- Work with the content team to ensure content is created in the most effective ways
- Develop effective link building strategies
- Review website performance with data tools and look for enhancement opportunities
- Craft strategies to improve user engagement and time spent on the website.
- Graduate with a B.Sc or HND from any Tertiary institution
- At least two (2) years working experience in SEO or a related role
- Experience with SEO tools, keyword research, link analysis and data analytics
- Highly motivated and target driven, with a proven track record in traffic growth
- Send an email with your CV attached to firstname.lastname@example.org
- The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for SEO Specialist Position’
- The body of the mail should detail in the best way possible why you are the best candidate for the job.
- Application Deadline is: 27th September 2020
Job Vacancy For Entertainment Writer At Information Nigeria
Information Nigeria, a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers, is looking to employ a content writer with a focus on entertainment.
The writer will be based around Yaba and its environs and shall report entertainment news, daily.
– A minimum of one-year Journalism experience with hands-on skills in New Media.
– Reportorial skills are essential.
– Good knowledge of global entertainment industry is an added advantage.
– The candidate should:
- Be a fresh graduate with a good command of English
- Have a passion for writing.
- Be able to present information in a creative and user-friendly manner.
- Be able to work in a team
- Have good communication skills
- Have an understanding of writing for the web/internet.
How to Apply:
All applicants should send CV and work samples to email@example.com with the position applied for as the subject of the e-mail.
Application Deadline is: 13th September 2019
Vacancy for an Editor at Information Nigeria
nformation Nigeria a leading Nigerian news portal with over 5 million social media followers is looking to employ an experienced editor.
– Supervise and be responsible for all content created and published on the Information Nigeria website.
SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS
– Possess a Bachelor’s degree in Journalism, Mass Communications or a related field.
Pay package includes industry standard salary and bonuses when certain milestones are met.
* Please send a cover letter, CV and 3 samples of your work to: firstname.lastname@example.org
* The subject of the mail should be: ‘Application for Editor Position’
* Application Deadline is: 23rd June 2019
- Entertainment23 hours ago
Omotola Apologizes For Her Insensitive Tweet About The Lekki Tollgate Shooting
- Entertainment22 hours ago
Ronke Oshodi Oke Cries Uncontrollably As She Regrets Campaigning For Buhari
- National News8 hours ago
#EndSARS: TVC Back On Air — Four Days After Mob Attack
- News Feed12 hours ago
Users can now mute WhatsApp chats forever
- National News10 hours ago
Ben Ayade Declares 24-Hour Curfew In Cross River
- National News10 hours ago
End SARS Protest: Abia Govt Relaxes Curfew
- News Feed10 hours ago
Buhari has ordered probe into Lekki shootings: Minister
- News Feed12 hours ago
Whoever carted away the staff of the Oba and his shoe should please return it — Shedu Sani